LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!

>Tensions boiled over in a fraught UN discussion over Russia's support for Syria when a furious ambassador from Moscow snapped at a British diplomat: 'Look at me while I'm talking to you'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4407904/Moment-Russian-envoy-loses-temper-UK-ambassador.html

Britcuck BTFO by rUSSIANS ONCE AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV05osFc5cw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4407904/Moment-Russian-envoy-loses-temper-UK-ambassador.html#comments),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack#UN_Ghouta_Area_report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_investigation_of_chemical_weapons_use_in_Ghouta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eye contact equals dominence. he s using the doge tactics.

Slavs have the ballsiest politicians.

Fuck the UK government, they're such fucking assholes with their inane laws about what choices people get to make and their support of the BBC.

tl;dr op is a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=vV05osFc5cw

>Maciarewicz
>constantly shitting himself because (((they))) are out to get him
>afraid to go anywhere alone
>balls
He does have them, but they're not his and they're in his mouth

what's the point of looking at someone when you haven't got a fucking clue what they're saying?

Now look at me, I say look at me when I'm talkin to ya boy!

France and UK are SA/Qatar little bitches.

SMASH THE SOVIET MENACE!

thats a false equivalency, youre literally comparing apples to oranges. every nation you posted in the upper image is in peaceful/neutral state and are too irrelevant and weak to start wars and will never be invaded because they simply dont matter. With the exception of Germany, all of them are even politically irrelevant. Also, they are not at war with the bottom images, so this whole meme is shit. US hasnt had trouble getting masculine Secretary of Defenses, FFS they just post a career officer

>Slavs btfo bongs once again
There is nothing new.

I should also point out that he used 'ty' as 'you' instead of appropriate 'vy'. The difference is that 'vy' is like '-san' in Japaneese and 'ty' is like '-kun' or '-chan' - it's appropriate if you're much older or good friends with your vis-a-vis, otherwise it's rude

>explains the difference between formal and informal pronouns using nip honorifics
This nigga

Macierewicz is a buffoon of the highest order who has no idea about defence and is willing to put all our assets on the eastern border for a repeat of the 1939 campaign.

Russia is right on this. The UK guy is a faggot.

The UN needs disbanding.

I have a ugly MoD too :(

Unironically this. Our foreign policy is a disgrace.

To hell with the Anglo-American-Zionist-Wahhabist axis of evil.

>tfw Britain doesn't have ballsy politicians like this

We need to hire a Millwall fan as the ambassador

Why are you trying to insult him?

When it comes to discussing honorifics, on a weeb forum, using the japanese set as an analogue for a russian set is perfectly logical, even if he himself is not a weeb.

lebanon triggered

Yeah

top kek, Churkin must be spinning in his grave.

The previous guy was better at his job R.I.P. This one is just rude.

i support this

Our government revoked our Ultra's passports.

*yawn*...U..N...*yawn*

Millwall are a meme. I bet you watched Green Street you fucking poser.

Happily spinning

What do those chink runes mean?

The best part is that if you look at the comment section of the article provided by OP (see: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4407904/Moment-Russian-envoy-loses-temper-UK-ambassador.html#comments), you'll find lots of people (mostly Anglos) who feel the same way.

It gives me a little hope.

If you feel like red-pilling some of those not yet convinced of the case for a radical change in our foreign policy (let's just call them normies), tell them that the UN report on the gas attack in 2013, which was blamed by many on Assad, did not actually pin the blame on either him or the 'rebels', and that they're most likely lying to us again:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack#UN_Ghouta_Area_report
>The report, which was "careful not to blame either side," said that during the mission's work in areas under rebel control, "individuals arrived carrying other suspected munitions indicating that such potential evidence is being moved and possibly manipulated."[112]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_investigation_of_chemical_weapons_use_in_Ghouta

10/10 - I like Putin and hope you bros don't cave to Trump's bullshit. Assad did nothing wrong. Would have a burger with

t. Chelsea

why are Poleposters on Sup Forums so self-hating? Guessing that these German retards are coming from Gdansk, Poznan, or Warsaw

loaded protocol:
wpierdol

wpierdol means beating someone

polish looks like what happens when you roll your face over your keyboard and filter what gets typed through a Zalgo generator wzcy̛jcma̡ tơtt̛aadsfg ̡z̡t̡y̧mna͜

Sounds great, we need another 1940s Germany.

kurwa wpierdole

>top kek, Churkin must be spinning in his grave.
Yeah, of joy

>This one is just rude.
Rude on purpose, because he knows the US killed Churkin.

UK, France and USA politicians and ruling class are fucking assholes.

Doubt that. This is not how diplomat acts. Even Churkin didn't act this retarded. This new one reminds of some russian bidlo thug.

t. (((tottenham))) fan

Not my problem. you voted for them.

Liars and beta's look away during conversations.

Russia is getting fucked off with the lies and double standards.

Yeah I don't know shit about the weeb shit but how he explained it made sense. Glad he used that analogy.

>how russians see that faggot
lol

Ukraine's rep. is literally "Oy vey the Russians are holocausting us every day. We fully support your resolution, master!"-tier
I've seen the whole meeting LIVE

Thank you Polefriend

>muzhik.jpg

>because he knows the US killed Churkin
Lol, that's why Putin forbid to uncover the cause of Churkin's death, right.

> how russians see that faggot

you mean how cockholes spam russian boards with forced memes about this guy?

Worked in one of the orgs at the UN HQ in Vienna. Russian delegations are always based. Ukraine is Africa-tier.

Top cringe, he's only the placeholder while the envoy is being chosen so he's trying way too hard.
Churkin would never be so bydlo.

it's because Sup Forums has this fantasy of Eastern European countries are some high-tier utopias.

It's true that we don't have as much politically bullshit here (at least not anymore, you should've seen the leftist government a decaded earlier) compared to the West, but a post-communist shithole is still a post-communist shithole.

I would've loved to see him speak like that to the retarded boris johnson, boris would probably shit himself and have a seizure.

fucking lying conniving snake
burn em all

minister of defence is the official who approves budgets, nothing to do with actual warfare

Sometimes I want to see WW3 happening just to see what would happen to those bitches.

He's literally the second man in army. First one is President (Supreme Commander during war time), and second - minister of defence.

Oчeнь cтpaннo. Caфpoнкoв oбщaлcя c пocлoм нa "ты", a нe нa "вы". Дaжe в пoвceднeвнoм oбщeнии пpинятo oбpaщaтьcя нa вы. Пpaвдa в aнглийcкoм языкe нe cyщecтвyeт cлoвa "ты", ecть тoлькo "вы". Пoэтoмy бpитaнcкий пocoл дaжe нe пoнял, чтo eгo ocкopбили.

Tы хyли гнилyю пacть нa нaшeгo пocлa paззявил, пpихвocтeнь фaшиcтcкoгo импepиaлизмa?!
Пшёл пpoчь c пaтpиoтичecкoй бopды, иyдa!

How the fuck dare you to open your filthy mouth against our Ambassador, you the minion of fascistic imperialism?!
Get the fuck out from the patriotic board, judas!

This guy does not truly represent the UK he is just a puppet

that russian guy looks like a venezuelan or bolivian person

>the holy spirit Papa

C- clean toilet!

Russians are manlet crying faggots lol. All they do is throw fits and threaten people to try to get their way. Thank you Putin sir for the maggot meal! Thank you muh Ruskie leader for the re-packaged dog food! Delicious!

fucking kek, we should annex you into the eu reich

>Tells him to look at him.
>Keeps looking away.

Yeah, Russia matters.

this
>WAHHHH LOOK AT ME
>doesnt
>ZOMG UK BTFO
antifa followers fucking retarded.

The Western narrative on Syria is complete bullshit. There is a huge pile of war criminals in DC who will do anything, including sparking off a war, to avoid responsibility.

Feels good to have MADE DOG WARRIOR MONK MATTIS

>Not posting the up to date version.

>the video was extremely tame and the UK limey was just being extremely disrespectful

Ok

The Anglo being treacherous bastards once again, nothing surprising here. They'll stab you in the stomach while they smile at you and ask you what's wrong.

>politely and calmly
>"look at me when I'm speaking"
>"don't look away, why are you looking away"
>british media
>SCARY BAD RUSSIAN LASHES OUT

>Fuck off you lazy shit-stirring spanaird. We would destroy you.

Implying we aren't all facing the exact same enemy. Be it Russia, the UK or Spain.

Do not sow division that is spread by our political class.

That guy looks very WASP with his blond moustache

Leave Kuznetsov to me.

>holy shit
I know this pic is just propaganda but wow. It's impressive in some way.

it's interesting time now, it's gonna be big changes in RF. Someone brought a light on the corruption of large size, many people nowadays are getting redpilled and awaken.

Hello manlet!

lel... i bet it will be constantly in the dock...

>jewish puppet
>good

kek at this bullshit

All the white guys here are 6ft+

Why has everyone sitting there listening to UK/US bullshit accepted it for a fact that they care about "innocent civilians"???

Didn't they kill millions in Iraq in a war that was conducted on a false pretext?

You're on Weaboo imageboard you fucking retard kraut

>putting a homosexual jew puppet at the bottom of the image

We have this guy now

There is no escape from bear, little baby.

Except we don't. He's still an undersecretary