Baby come back, you can blame it all on me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9c3a0Xedlw
youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not so fast paella

Are those crops on the side?

you aint getting shit.

retarded american post, as usual.

these allways-in-the-shadow-houses must be nice to live in

Fight

Fight

Fight

Fight

Fight

If you like mold.

Can someone explain to me why we want this rock?
I mean fair enough, the people living there want to be part of the UK, good for them. They should be defended regardless.

But how does Britain specifically benefit from having a lump of masonry on Spain's doorstep?

I want to go to there.

>But how does Britain specifically benefit from having a lump of masonry on Spain's doorstep?
So that our out of touch elite can still pretend we are relevant and have an empire.

JUST CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

This. Keep it up for as long as ye can. Don't you dare think of giving back NI. You can keep that cash draining shithole.

You control the exit of the sea? Idk

its literally the gateway to the Mediterranean

Everyone here should agree that it belongs to Spain. I thought we were mostly nationalist? IT BELONGS TO FUCKING SPAIN.

>this meme again
Look at an actual map of territorial waters. You don't need to sail through Gibraltar to get in and out of the Mediterranean, it can only be done via Spanish waters.

fucking traitor, what next, the Falklands belong to Argentina?

And when's the last time the Med brought anything worthwhile? It's become a source of north Africa's human flotsam and very little else.

Lord Nelson would be proud

the rock is ours

for ever and ever

also the british have colonized spain with our cheap holiday destinations

deal with its cockospainards

lol no.
Only retards with no knowledge of history would think that.

You can fuck right off. How does us being nationalist = X piece of land belong to Y arbitrary country? It's ours, and they have yet to successfully take it.

We are the ANGLO. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

Every last Spaniard will pay homage and tribute to the crown

Every last Spaniard will lay down their arms, their borders and their cities to their new masters. This is the end of Spanish independence.
You will all become one with the ANGLO

id rather have some influence there than none, just pussy leaders who are too week, if we wanted to we could end the migrant crisis in a week

That's a nice rock.

Ours is better.

Don't let anybody tell you it's Uluru, it's fucking Ayer's Rock.

your beaches are ours shite ridden spain

haha, i will let you know when our prisons are full so you can increase your population

nice wine and cheese mate

not as good as british cheese tho of course

>if we wanted to we could end the migrant crisis in a week

exactly. stop taking migrants. problem solved.

>There are bongs who actually believe this

So could anyone. I bet fucking Malta could have a good pop at it if the will was there, which it unfortunately isn't.
If we can stop the migrants, we can close our borders to them. Until our government shows any willingness to do the latter, I'm not holding my breath for the former.

That's a big rock

youtu.be/U9c3a0Xedlw
youtu.be/U9c3a0Xedlw
youtu.be/U9c3a0Xedlw

YOU SPANISH BASTARDS, GIBRALTAR IS OURS

Don't think that's going to really happen unless you start giving life sentences for stealing bread again.

Should have let Hitler attack Gibraltar and there would be no Britain now

>t. Rodrigo Jimenez

If it's a best rock fight you want, it's a best rock fight you'll get

Biggest exposed rock in the world. The abos hate fun and won't let you climb it anymore.

So they think it's theirs again?

As long as the people of Gibraltar want to remain British they shall. So the Spaniards can fuck off back to serving cheap booze to drunken Brits on holiday.

yo user

whats the deal with the name of the rock?

has it been recently changed to Uluru?

also god bless you muntas down under

a fine example of colonialism at its greatest

We should deport all bongs
>inb4 "muh economy will crash without brits"
lolno

>tfw I was retarded enough as a kid to believe this was a natural formation
>tfw I was retarded enough as a kid to think Americans elected their president based on the next face to be exposed

It's our fucking rock, and while I have no want to ever go there, I would happily fight you fuckers to the death to keep it.

Your economy crashed just fine with Brits.

Moving to Gibraltar soon lads, no need for a work permit since it's ours. :)

TOP KEK

Portugal>Spain desu

I'm not sure why we do still hold onto some rocks covered with sheep and the men that love them (I am English, despite the flag)

Cucked government started calling it the traditional aboriginal name "Uluru" instead of Ayer's Rock because that's racist.

Then they stopped you from being able to climb it because it upset the abos, but they said it was for safety reasons.

Your hardly allowed to get close to it these days because it upsets the abos.

Why do spainish people keep cumming over rocks

Mount Rushmore is retarded. It was a dumb idea then, and it's even dumber now.

>spanish
>cumming
Oh for god's sake, this reminds me of the "the early bird.....gets the cum" shitposting spaniard..

>British prison population expected to be >50% foreign by 2030

DISGRACEFUL!

That guy was portuguese

Muchly desu.

Oh, nevermind then.

>SAY IT WITH ME

TAX
HAVEN

also Andorra

the sun never sets on the British empire

Why was Andorra even allowed to exist? Does reconquista mean nothing to you?

Let spain try and take Gibraltar

I want war with spain

they saw what happened to the argentinians (who we banged up big legue)

If we fight spain over gibraltar im joining the royal navy

AFTER FALKLANDS THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR! DONT FUCK WITH BRITISH ROCKS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WE WILL FUCK YOU UP

Great landing port for when we rebuild the empire.

english subhumans, i hate your kind

>EU + Latino alliance against the anglos
I vote for this

Your economy is based on British lads getting pissed and scamming Germoney.

That is a disgrace.

>subhuman

find a flaw.

fuck off bitch, we are nationalist, as a British nationalist it's ours because we have it and our people have it. it's a strategic point we've controlled for 300 years and the best reason is its ours because who the fuck will take it from us? If spain really wants Gibraltar they can come and fight for it, it'll be hilarious when we cripple some Spaniards for old times sake

You have turk blood in you and have the cheek to call us subhumans. Fuck off m8

This
I don't even give a shit about the rock but I would happily slaughter them all if they try to take it.

Yugoslavia subhumans

Information on our big rock

Height: 342m
Circumference: 9.4km
Material: Sandstone

Majority of the mass is underground.

It's a big fucking rock.

Literally we can just rebuild the industry and no one will need you

>the sun doesn't move
>Austrian education

Your faggy injun rock is not aesthetic like our faggy injun rock

It's a water catchment, supplies the drinking water to the city.

>The sun moves
>British Education

It's not like the Abbos have anything else going for them.
Still we've had that same problem with Mount McKinley / Denali.

Eskimos =Abbos

Andorra was the "real" Catalonian land, it extended almost the whole Pirinees (from Pau to Perpignam), lol the french frogs took it and now is a mix between them and catalonians.

I meant the earth rotates around the sun, so the shadows would move. I'm not dumb I swear.

Are you retarded? Look how it came into use during WW2, we can control the entrance to the entire Mediterranean from Gibraltar. it's an incredibly valuable tactical position.

>Ahmed from londonistan vs Ahmed from andalusia fighting for a fucking rock

disgusting niggers...

yeah we all saw how you ran like pussies when faced with an actual enemy during the Euro cup in 2016

its the gateway into the Mediterranean and was taken because of that.

Who doesn't?

Good luck, the Spanish will never turn into disgusting Anglo drones!

Excellent taste, my amigo.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

You can do it senpai

huuurrrr duuurrrr, mate just look how it was used during WW2 for fuck sake, the fact you can plant some artillery on that rock and jut sink anything trying to enter or leave the Mediterranean makes it very valuable.

> the sun doesn't move
> Australian Education

Gibraltar is England's because they fucking own it.

There is absolutely no other reason needed.

>it WAS a valuable tactical place

Right now in terms of modern warfare is just a fucking rock, mate.

You're pretty smart for a slav.

If duples, Gibraltar gets MANOLO'D

You can hide behind the rock when they start shooting. Tactikool.

The Sun rotates itself, it has its own polar axis. (north to south straight line)
Also because of this, it has its own centrifuge speed "it moves"

You never know when it will come in handy, so what's the point in giving it back? we don't really gain anything from letting Spain have it again.

He dixo que Gibraltá Españó, cohone!

Why do you care then?

Isn't it relative? You could say that the Sun is stationary and everything else revolves around it.

That's actually pretty neat.
I'm a little surprised I would have thought your broker would have just bought water from Spain but I can see how that might not be the best idea.