POSSIBLE HABBENING

Fresh of the press, possible habbening, looking already for more information.

According to Syrian Arab Army Command, the Coaltiton Air-Strikes in Der Ez-Zor have hit the chemical weapons storage of Islamic State. Death tolls up to hundreds including civilians.

>russian.rt.com/world/news/378404-genshtab-koaliciya-udar-sklad-ig
>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-gas-idUSKBN17F18D

LOOKING FOR MORE SOURCES!

LETS GO BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/Apr-13/401830-syrian-army-says-us-led-airstrike-wednesday-hit-isis-poison-gas-depot-killing-hundreds.ashx
newsday.com/opinion/commentary/u-s-reclaims-role-as-moral-arbiter-1.13449177
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-civilians-killed-us-jets-bomb-isis-chemical-depot-deir-ezzor-syrian-mod/
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.783270
express.co.uk/news/world/791307/Syria-airstrike-Israel-army-base-Falitah-barrens-Hezbollah-Syrian-Arab-Army
tass.com/world/941173
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704131052598995-coalition-daesh-chemical-weapons-syria/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-gas-idUSKBN17F18D
russian.rt.com/world/news/378404-genshtab-koaliciya-udar-sklad-ig
twitter.com/mod_gov_sy/status/852457288908537856
syria.liveuamap.com/en/time/13.04.2017
twitter.com/Independent/status/852473598057078784
cnbc.com/2017/04/11/putin-says-expects-fake-gas-attacks-to-discredit-syrias-assad.html
youtu.be/5lz1IGYhWNo?t=263
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAPPENING?

COME ON LETS GET THIS THREAD ROLLING.

Another source
>dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/Apr-13/401830-syrian-army-says-us-led-airstrike-wednesday-hit-isis-poison-gas-depot-killing-hundreds.ashx

If this turns out to be true, I really really want to see the US and UN talks afterwards. This shit could be hilarious.

bump

While looking for more sources accidentaly stumbled upon this article.

U.S. reclaims role as moral arbiter

>In striking Syria, America reminds the world that international laws govern and no power is beyond reach. Not Assad, not Vladimir Putin’s Russia and not Hassan Rouhani’s Iran. President Trump’s airstrikes in Syria also remind Americans of who we really are: the world’s moral arbiter.
>newsday.com/opinion/commentary/u-s-reclaims-role-as-moral-arbiter-1.13449177
HAHAH YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Jesus Fucking Shit, I want this happening to happen only to see this huge shitstorm that could arise.

i want to believe

bump

fug

BUUUUUUMP

Another News Article
>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-civilians-killed-us-jets-bomb-isis-chemical-depot-deir-ezzor-syrian-mod/

THIS SHIT IS GETTING TRACTION!!!!

BUMPING FOR MORE EXPOSURE. HELP TO FIND MORE INFORMATION PLEASE.

Why do they automatically assume that coalition bombed chemical storage, and not dropped the chemical bomb themselves? Fucking double standards.

Exactly lmao, but I just want to see the UN talks now and international outcry.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.783270

Look (((who))) is reporting it now, kek

express.co.uk/news/world/791307/Syria-airstrike-Israel-army-base-Falitah-barrens-Hezbollah-Syrian-Arab-Army

Give me independent sources, not shit said by Syrian army. All these news, state Syrian army as source therefore only one source.

>Another News Article just popped up.
tass.com/world/941173

Shit's like mushrooms after rain.

bump

We need more happenings.

Have a bump.

What reason would they have to think they dropped it? When was the last time any country in the coalition used a chemical weapon? WW1? Maybe Vietnam if you count agent orange?

So what's more likely?

Bump of possible happenings

>still bombing the CW
MADMAN. Ting is the precedent has been set. Trump responds to CW attacks, verified or no, with force. All it will take is twitter to say 'assad dun it' and its game on.

However it is important to note that Al-Masdar is pretty pro SAA, so it wouldn't be surprising to have them report on what the SAA said. Not saying that's a bad thing necessarily though.

But so far the only confirmation is from SAA and regime dudes, no outside yet, we have to wait a bit I guess

This has Trump written all over it

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704131052598995-coalition-daesh-chemical-weapons-syria/

fucking lol
trump is a fucking retard

WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR.

According to Syrian Arab Army Command, the Coaltiton Air-Strikes in Der Ez-Zor have hit the chemical weapons storage of Islamic State. Death tolls up to hundreds including civilians. News is getting traction with each news source popping by the minutes.

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-gas-idUSKBN17F18D
>russian.rt.com/world/news/378404-genshtab-koaliciya-udar-sklad-ig
>dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/Apr-13/401830-syrian-army-says-us-led-airstrike-wednesday-hit-isis-poison-gas-depot-killing-hundreds.ashx
>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-civilians-killed-us-jets-bomb-isis-chemical-depot-deir-ezzor-syrian-mod/
>haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.783270

Obligatory "You Cant Make This Shit Up" Material
>U.S. reclaims role as moral arbiter
>In striking Syria, America reminds the world that international laws govern and no power is beyond reach. Not Assad, not Vladimir Putin’s Russia and not Hassan Rouhani’s Iran. President Trump’s airstrikes in Syria also remind Americans of who we really are: the world’s moral arbiter.
newsday.com/opinion/commentary/u-s-reclaims-role-as-moral-arbiter-1.13449177

FUCK Trump just gassed BEAUTIFUL BABIES. Putin needs to launch 59 missiles at a US aircraft carrier.

They were angry the last one didnt start a war so they're trying again

>several hundred people

MM MM MMONSTER KILL

twitter.com/mod_gov_sy/status/852457288908537856
>Syrian General Command of the Army and Armed Forces claims that coalition aircrafts hit ISIS warehouse in Hatila village, East to Deir ez-Zur "And the cloud of white smoke which turned to yellow" killed hundreds of civilians
>hatila

Wow, I cant belive russia used another chemical weapon on children, tragic.

Today?

Oy vey we cant let the US president know about this

Is this real? Is it happening?

>Hundreds have been killed – including civilians – as a result of breathing toxic materials,”
Spicy.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/time/13.04.2017

The good news is this is deep in ISIS territory. Nobody gives a fuck about gassing ISIS.

HOLY FUCK US RESPONSIBLE FOR CHEMICAL WEAPONS CASUALTIES. TRUMP MUST RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

yes
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-civilians-killed-us-jets-bomb-isis-chemical-depot-deir-ezzor-syrian-mod/

This attack has Trump written all over it

inb4 Coalition claims these were Assad warehouses that were taken over by Isis and that Assad is at fault for not telling people

They'll always find a way to spin it

well, if it's real, it should get some more attention fairly soon.

>almasdarnews
literally who

QUICK launch the nukes on north Korea we need a distraction!

>chemical attacks acceptable
tomahawk missiles fired at washington when

Please be real >.

OH FUG

twitter.com/Independent/status/852473598057078784

DADDY THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>b.b..but my refugees n shit

>Destroy poison gas supply depot
>kill sandniggers in the process
nice la

Bumping.

Eagerly awaiting USA, Russia, Iran, China + Allies to decimate the global Islamic Caliphate

that makes me dizzy, fug lol

cnbc.com/2017/04/11/putin-says-expects-fake-gas-attacks-to-discredit-syrias-assad.html

Putin predicted this on Tuesday

DADDY, I DEMAND A ROCKET STRIKE ON AIRFIELD THAT WAS USED FOR THIS SORTIE!1111

youtu.be/5lz1IGYhWNo?t=263

yes just like Hitler predicted everything too

NO STOPPING THE JOOS

however

Kek kekekekekekeke Praise the frog god for more death towel heads

I'm fucking sick of this shit already. If not for the western support of the (((rebels))), Assad would have won a long time ago and nothing of this would have happened.

Long live Assad and free, non-Zionist Syria!

STOP KILLING OUR REFUGEES BURGERSHITS

So when is the Russian Navy going to strike the Coalition Airbase from where the planes have started? #CalibrWhen

Am I reading this situation right?
>US bombs Syria for using chemical weapons then uses them themselves.

???

Jesus Christ

US USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS LMAO

WHAT YOU MEAN IS HAS CHEMICAL WEAPON DEPOTS

US USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS HOW DO WE KNOW THIS? WE KNOW THIS BECAUSE US FIGHTERS BOMBED AND CHEMICAL WAS SPREAD

SANCTION THE US

Checked. This will be the last of the R2P shit. UN and globalism has failed.

>Coaltiton Air-Strikes in Der Ez-Zor have hit the chemical weapons storage of Islamic State
FAKE NEWS

I bet it will turn out to be Assad.

TRUDEAU HAS LAUNCHED TOMAHAWKS AT THE US AIRBASE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ATROCITY

They're probably putting their state approved Assad did it spin on it, why its taking so long to hit mainstream media

TRUMP IS PERSONALLY TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS
There hve to be consequences, I call for sanctions against the US and a retaliation strike against the US airbase from which the attack was conducted.
They can't keep getting away with this, a red line has been crossed again!

It was not chemical depot.

Rebels don't have chemicals.

So US must have used chemical weapons against people.

Sanction the US.

I HAVE 100% PROOF US USED GAS WEAPONS

1. US BOMBS
2. GAS APPEARS
3. US USED GAS WEAPONS

fuck off Soros puppet

oh fugg

drumpth is a butcher animal, says trudeau.

Wrong, if its real Assad will be blamed

Please be real so Trump can start dismantling the deep state.

Please 4d dimensional poker be real

inb4 the presence of chemical weapons in the area will be pinned on assad and used to justify further american military action against the syrian regime.

we ded

THERE ARE NO IS CHEMICAL DEPOTS.

US WAS SURE REBELS HAVE NO CHEMICALS.

US BOMBED THEM WITH CHEMS

THIS IS A FACT.

BOMB THE FUCKING US AIRCRAFT CARRIER RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

Isn't it odd how this happened just in time for the US to finally have the UN's agreement on invasi- uhh I mean freeing Syria from Assad's evil grip?
>inb4 WWIII tomorrow

trudeau has an army?

is it like an army of lovers or such?

Literally a gas barrel bomb

Wait, coalition forces did what they claim was impossible for that brutal animal butcher Assad? Whoops, no pipeline for you!

Trump can't say shit about Assad being an animal now. Fucking Burgers. Karma!

remove China. They're all a bunch of soulless drones. Theyre not even white to begin with

So technically Trump just killed a bunch of beautiful Syrian babies with horrible chemical weapons?

Remind me why America doesn't need to get glassed

Austria! lets put another shrimp on the barbe mate, g'day mate.

>not getting the joke

stop it Russia. The narrative is obvious. Go and spam it on reddit kikebook and jwitter

Trump is literally worse than Assad who is literally, according to Trump, worse than Hitler.

should we apply the same standards Russia has to bomb an US airstrip, right?

You know US produces sarin and that we supplied Saddam with chemical weapons, right?

I can imagine Drumpf's response: "All those babies, beautiful babies, I mean, they were all ISIS babies, beautiful though, very tragic, but they were a bunch of bad babies. Very very bad."

wait you are an anti Trump shill. Sorry for calling you Russia my chink eyed brother but it sounded as if you are a Putin shill

/ourguy/

You'll get all the Mexicans.

TRUDEAU IS A SANDNIGGER

I am literally laughing at how coalition did what was impossible for Assad to do according to fucking UN and (((US INTEL))).

Bump for niggers

The media will try not to report on this. But seriously we can't let this guy get the tomahawk codes.

shits fake