So now that any cunt can dump a statue on wall street are any of you cunts any good at sculpting...

So now that any cunt can dump a statue on wall street are any of you cunts any good at sculpting? Or how much do you reckon it would cost to get a statue made?

Just something really fucking stupid to piss trigger some ninnys

>Or how much do you reckon it would cost to get a statue made?
Bronze is pretty pricey these days. I'm a shitty amateur sculptor and I looked into doing bronzes, it's not economical for beginners.

I'm surprised no one has tried to snap off part of those wall street statues yet.

how much to give the girl trumps face?

A weak female thinking she can face a bull and survive.

A male trained and forged to pursue his objective and who knows life isn't too large for him.

The world is already plain full of statues with the same meanings you are looking for.

The city would have to approve your installation for the installation to last for a period of time longer than a few days.

Unannounced installations get to stay based on popularity with the public and city officials.

I don't want a statue with meaning. I just want it to be something pointless and dumb so lefties spend ages trying to figure out what it means and eventually convince themselves that what ever it is, is now a new nazi symbol

If you don't like the statue just go down to new york and remove it
Bronze is easy to cut through

So we make sock puppets saying we like it

just make a pair of spectacles with the sign "feminist lens" written on top, and glue them to the nose of the small girl's face.

If it is pointless and dumb then it would get removed like graffitti. Unless you get city approval.

How about we turn the little girl into a nazi symbol until she is removed from Wall Street.

Yeah, that doesn't work in real life. There are town halls and such.

>give the girl trumps face?
Anyone could walk up and glue a trump mask to her face. That would be the fastest and cheapest route to what you're looking for. But it would also take only minutes to remove the mask and glue as well. I'm guessing they've got cameras all over it too, so it's not like you wouldn't get caught.

Soldering/welding parts onto statue is completely infeasible and would lead to immediate arrest.

Someone post the pic.

Thicc

If someone was good at sculpture, why on Earth would they be wasting their time on Sup Forums?!?

>bull was financed by independent artist and given to the city

>little girl financed by large wall street (((corporation)))

>would they be wasting their time on Sup Forums?!?
Sculpture isn't some sort of jetset superfly lifestyle, user. Being a good sculptor is just like being a good illustrator or musician except your in much, much, much lower demand.

best plan so far

this

notice how she's a white aryan girl standing up to the black bull that's here to cuck the white man. she's having none of it, he womb is for the use of white aryan men only.

It has to be a frog statue.