Where is the best place for a christian, right winger to live? i currently live in Australia but since 2000 its gotten...

Where is the best place for a christian, right winger to live? i currently live in Australia but since 2000 its gotten, and is still getting, more and more lefty, its impossible to find like minded people, and the political isolation is getting painful. any help would be appreciated.

Texas

>more and more lefty
>a bad thing

youre one of those racist one nation voters arent you

nice map

Hungary

>The World According To Neo-Cons
FTFY

im sorry that you need an echo chamber to live in

Unfortunately, Australia is one of the best places, it'll only get worse if you move overseas. Sydney and Melbourne are the worst parts of our great country and should be nuked ASAP, so if you live in one of those places, you should move into another part (Perth and Adelaide are nice)

kudos,
map is pretty spot on

This, the further west or north you go in Australia the better the people become.

no, i voted labor.
nor am i racist, and you are a bad person for accusing someone of racism without evidence.

no im kinda rural, but still kinda built up, heard of shepp?

I've heard of Shepparton. Is that it?

Try being a right wing white nationalist atheist in the U.S.
Youd fit fine here with the evangelicals in Texas.
>tfw you have nowhere to go.

Bavaria: Conservative since 1918.
But don't go to Munich. The Red dot in the black sea.

this is actually how the world is

"our oil"
first come first serve

>The Red dot in the black sea.

Incorrect, Munich still votes consistently Conservative in federal and state elections.
Only problem is the city council.

CDU is labeled conservative. So, if you call cunts like Angela Merkel consertive, I don't give a pot of piss for your "Consertive since 1918"
Go back to watching your wife getting fucked by Jamal Karl

Probably this.

Also the biggets con (mexicans) is probably the biggest pro (getting to shoot mexicans), so they've got that going.

I want to move to Jersey or Norway. Australia is getting to multikulti for me. It's the perfect climate for shitskins here.

UAE doesn't even have any oil anymore. That's why you build the large houses

Holy shit are you me?
>realize all religion is full of shit
>still want Western civilization to beat out the subhumans from all over the world

Customer Support ? No Poo jokes. I approve of this and I love OP.

what?

yep. its a nice city but its swamped with muslims.

im not a white supremacist and the unfounded accusation makes you a bad person.

Honestly central Pennsylvania is pretty fuckin chill.

Currently in Central Pennsylvania. More laid back than Southeast Pennsylvania. Overall Pennsylvania is pretty great. Definitely not America Haters.

im kinda tentative about moving to America, seems like theres allot of lefty protests, like womens march and the ongoing BLM riots.
i do fancy owning a gun though.

is Bavaria expensive to live in?

Life here is pretty good in the states, especially rural/suburban areas. It's not like what you see on the news. Move to a rural area in central PA (very comfy) and get laid like a motherfucker with that aussie accent of yours. You'll be drowning in pussy, even if you're an autist. The only downside is expensive healthcare, but if you get an employer with good health benefits it won't really be a problem. If you're actually serious about it, just apply for the green card lottery, if you're an aussie you have an 11% chance of winning it.

What's with you guys not wearing closed toe shoes? We have a few suburbs with high Indian populations and 90% of the men wear nothing but leather sandals or those awful adidas "sport sandals" all year and even into the winter.
I guess what I'm asking is: is it cultural, belief based or something different entirely?

>Russia
>Communists

all that shit is blown out of proportion by the kike media. Only the largest liberal cities have stuff like that.

India is perhaps the deadliest place on earth for Christians, converts and missionaries. It is truly fucking brutal how your country treats my brothers in Christ.

Come to Northern Ireland please. We have the last elected right wing traditionalist party in Western Europe. The niggers and muslims who move into the shit ghettos get burned out before they can establish themselves. We are around 98% white, probably slightly lower now but I can easily go through a year without ever interacting with a nigger.

We also need more christian right wingers to out vote the marxist, refugee loving catholics who want to destroy the state and flood us with muslims.

You're already too atheist to be salvaged.

Ohio is nice, just avoid the water parks because all of the sand niggers use their welfare to get in and bully white people.

We are pretty religious here, I look forward to the next few days of restricted alcohol purchasing due to the religiously motivated alcohol licencing laws.

Religion is still pretty big here, especially compared to the rest of the UK, we're on par with Ireland.

I fucking wish the GOP thought like that map, it'd solve a lot of problems. Except the Israel part.

There's one flaw though:
>American actually knowing where Kenya is on a map

We are literally the best country you could ask for
>Anglo
>not America
>not the shit hole that is Europe
Also the average Aussie isn't that left wing

They still have more than Russia and the US combined. Dubai doesnt have oil anymore.

Live in a dry county with blue laws, know that feel. Ban abortion then and you'll be truly better.
>what is Melbourne

Abortion is still illegal here. You have to go to mainland UK to get one.