The Sultanate of Turkey: coming to Asian countries near you this Easter

>On April 16th Turks will vote in a referendum over whether to abandon their parliamentary system for an executive presidency. A Yes is likely, but far from certain. There is nothing wrong with a strong president, but Turkey’s new constitution goes too far. The country would end up with a 21st-century sultan minimally curbed by parliament. A Yes would condemn Turkey to the elected dictatorship of President Erdogan

The Ottoman Empire is the 6th and 7th heads of the Beast Empire which has ruled over the middle east for as long as we've had Empires.

The Yes vote is guaranteed.

>I make my predictions for the purpose of being wrong
>Universe hates me and doesn't ever want me to be right
>Predict worst thing I can think of.

Actually, "No" answer is more likely but they will probably cheat as always. I think they can't cheat enough to win but we'll see.

>A survey by pollsters ANAR put the "yes" vote at 52 percent. Its poll was conducted face-to-face with more than 4,000 people on April 5-10 in 26 provinces. The number of undecided voters has fallen to 8 percent, it said, adding that led to a two percentage point boost for "yes" since the start of March.
>Similarly, the Konsensus polling company put the "yes" vote at 51.2 percent after the distribution of undecided voters. It conducted its survey face-to-face with 2,000 people on April 2-8 in 41 provinces.

But, yeah, Erdoroach will cheat either way

What makes you believe these researchs? Even though these are netural researchers, it still cant be true bc officers cant say that they say no so they say i'm not sure. People are afraid to express their opinion. But i havent see any real "no" voters yet, only internet trolls.

>real "no" voters yet
You would probably have to venture East/to rural areas, user. People from Istanbul, Izmir, etc aren't exactly Erdogan's base, are they?

You are right my region is not that much of his supporter, (yet there are kurd towns in west too they are migraring everywhere) but i know few akp supporter and they say they will say "no" too. 15 million of kurd vote is guaranteed but others are waking up slowly

It's not only Turk fault, really. Europe made this possible by letting Erdogan do whatever the fuck he wanted and supporting him up until like last year.

Save Anzu, pls

I believe that they are still supporting. I don't wanna die virgin man :(

Are t*rks really beyond salvation? No one gonna stand to fight for Ataturk's ideals? Are they really gonna let stalin wannabe do whatever he wants?

>be CIA
>install and fund a mong as PM of Turkey
>lose control of the mong
>mong becomes supreme ruler

Civil war in Turkey when?

> I don't wanna die virgin man :(
I know a nice Turkish girl, but she's kind of my fallback plan so I'm not willing to share

Is that a Kyrgyzstan flag? Anyway, in Turkey media is fully under control of western powers and people dont even know that there are something about to Ataturk. People are just going to work, come after 10-12 hours and after watching few news they sleep to other day so they can feed their family. Not everyone have chance to think about politics.

>t*rk calling t*rks t*rk

>mong becomes supreme ruler
Europe gets fucked in the process.. Classic American MO

I'm not armenoid mongrel, mahmood

C'mon man it the civil war happens, she will die or be a slave of syrians or kurds. If you cooperate with me i'll protect her for you and only fuck for ultimate needs. What about that?

a white wizard

>she will die or be a slave
I've already told her she can come and chill here. There are tons of good looking girls in Turkey, find your own

Then you say "t*rkish", you are still a turk if not russian.

>muh dictatorship

fuck off faggots, mind your own business

16th of April is my fucking Birthday you turk-cunts. And a Christian Holiday aswell. Don't you dare ruin This.

Turkic, not turk

fuck off horsefucker, go suck some ivan dick for a bottle of vodka

>t#rkish and turkic are same
Even your far relatives dont want to have anything with you

(Same in my lang, anyway) How is Kyrgyzstan going rn? I'm planning to move there if we cant replace a turkic goverment in my country.

Lmaoing @ you roaches

Have fun with your Dictatorship

yet another demonstration of sandnigger mentality

>if he loses his referendum AKP fans will chimp out all across Europe, forcing a reaction that could easily escalate

>if he wins they will also chimp out and at the same time European-Turkish relations will be severely damaged

Looking forward to it desu

>t. autistic kraut who is obsessed with erdo while merkel approved rapefugees are raping their neighbors on upper floor.

lmaoing @ you krauts

>planning to move krygyzstan
>muh "turkic" even he isn't turkic at all

autistic turanist larper detected

Why hate man. Everyone loves Kyrgyses, Khazakhs, Tatars, Mongolians here.

Not well, you should probably move to Germany or smth.

>thinks if you dont have slant eyes you are not turkic
Lol

Hey Turks, don't fucking do that, we hues tried dictadorship as a magic solution for our problems but corruption and pointless burocracy got even worse.

>m-my soul is turkic

kek, keep LARPing underage.

The Islamic world once again showing why they are the true masters of the world. Europeans and Christcucks continue to die out while the Islamic world only gets more powerful.

Sounds like Turkey has the exact same problems as Germany.

turks are an admixture of people from anatolia and sandniggers being turkic is being central asian many russians are also turkic

at least we're not brown and smelly lel

My family tree is turkic you faggot. Not everyone fucks with kurds like your parents

Well actually Turkey is probably going to take you over in the next 100 years.

>Hey Turks, don't fucking do that
You are aware that half of the country is opposed to it, but they can't do shit about it because Erdoroach will cheat either way

> turks are an admixture of people
Actually, up to 10 million Turks (at least partially) carry our genes. Ottomans kidnapped loads of kids in Bosnia and Croatia

Same but kurds in turkey means turks in germany. And Turkey has more refugees.

Why you guys obsess so much with not mixing with kurds but not with arabs? Better be a half persian than a half sandnigger.

krauts are genetic pollution that's been relevant for only past 150 years and destroyed their continent twice.

>My family tree is turkic you faggot.

Pretty sure you can't trace them before 1800s you delusional underage. Still laughing at "i-im moving to krygzstan cuz no turkic gubbernment" autism too :DDDD

Anyway, we are educating you fucktards slowly but surely. Read the links at the pic i posted, get educated.

t. Creten

And Latin America will take you over in the next 25.

And Asia will take Aus, NZ and Canada over in the next 25.

Everyone except Hungary is in a glass house when it comes to demographic replacement.

Nobody likes syrians and kurdos what are you talking about? They are like the lowest of the low.I know just a few half kurdish kids that got racemixed because their parents could adapt and learn not to chimp out. You can't see half arab kids here. Really rare.

Are you really? Let's see, do you look like a right one or a left one?

Yep. Europe has lost!

Daily reminder that only women, children and faggots accuse anons of being "underage"

Besides wtf is "underage" in Turkey, 18 months?

The kids that have been kidnapped are dead actually. Do you think they kidnapped them to live a good life in Istanbul? They make kids janissaries and ride them in front to wars. They didnt make childs. Anyway why are you still here, GIB THE GIRLL GIBBGIB GIB

I think its good either way the election goes. As soon as Erdogan gets his presidential omnipotence he might do like 90% of all "come into real power" head of the state men did: isolate the country to strengthen the grip for power. This would mean, as Erdogan has mentioned several times before, sharia will rule in turkey. And to be quite honest as a Germ, seeing the Turks get whipped and stoned in the streets by the government they voted for would be very satisfying. Excluding Ataturkists-I feel bad for them.

Same for arabs too. What is special for kurds is they dont have a homeland, they never had a country in history so they always want to make one.

underage opinions dont matter. keep chimping.

let him LARP as a steppenigger that got no genetic relation while living in cradle of civilization which his admixture is highly related

k*rts are same tier with gypsies. nobody wants k*rt in their genetic pool

t. non t*rk

are azerbaijanis larping t*rks as well?

ofc

My mother's side are Azerbaijanis. They are Oghuz Turks.

So any t*rk group west of central asia are just larpers?

Just check their genetic information, or read the links at here also to answer your question, yeah mostly

>GIB THE GIRLL GIBBGIB GIB
Nah, I'm teaching her about Easter atm. It's too late, Mumtaz - you'll die a virgin

you guys need to do something about the kurdish problem. They are hardcore outbreeding you.

fuck ataturk. so long as the turks dont start invading shit again, better a sultan than a faggot ass parliament.

>Excluding Ataturkists-I feel bad for them
We might get normal r(ap)efugees for once. We should only accept single girls, though

Scientifically phenotype has nothing to do with race. If i go to sweden, my grandchild or his grandchild will have yellow hair and blue eyes, will that make him viking? My father and mother has second tier turanid phenotype btw. Your slant eyes doesnt make you any more turkic than me

lel. a yes vote will only increase the siege mentality in europe. this will help push us right.

turks are a bunch of gypsies, like jews ^^

Burgers will assassinate him if he becomes a problem. It's all good. Some simple folks need a strong hand and Turks are very simple.

is that you? you look like a fucking manlet (like all t*rks i guess)

Then why don't black people in America look like indians now?

Turks ruled you for 500 years, Jews are ruling you now and no one know how long it will be.
1.85 actually (pic related)

What are the chances of another coup (or even rebellion) by them Gulenists/Kemalists/Kurds if the new constitution becomes reality?
Will he also go full sharia to satisfy the Islamists?

I'm 1.80 but men and women in general are around 1.70 so yeah.

KÖKSAL BABA IS VOTING YES

The faster Turkey degrades into a Sultanate, the faster we can nuke it. I hope Erdogan does get his way. Nigger will start doing dumber and dumber shit as his power grows and eventually he'll go after the jews and that's when we get him.

You look more Italian than Turkish.

>G*lenists
maybe, but they got completely analtrashed.
>Kemalists
don't think so
>K*rds
lmfao, PKK got analhandled

thats why he is in denial stage

also

>Will he also go full sharia to satisfy the Islamists?

no. it's a forced meme by western media

Like i said phenotype is not scientific, it mostly depends on where you live. My parents are from east there are no chance they come from greece to there.

>a yes vote will only increase the siege mentality in europe
After the EU accepted Erdomeme's terms to have him close the migrant floodgates, I'm not that positive. They will most likely turn a blind eye and continue working with him, while letting individual member states like Austria exchange insults with Turkey

How do you Turks feel about erdogan undoing all the good work kemal did?

I AM WATCHING EVERY MOVE OF YOU DUDE YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH A TURK GIRL

Honestly, liberal democracy is more suited for cucked people like europeans, doesnt work in countries where politicans are to hard. Democracy doesnt work in alot of european countries also imo, like italy

Half of the country wants execution. Others are Kurds,Syrians,Arabs and mixed turks.

ohkay, that makes sense

but what about the Muslim Brotherhood, I thought they have high influences in Erdo's government.

I just hope that Erdo keep his business in Turkey and ME, don't bring your cancerous sultanate to my country.
I've seen enough of my own people worshipping Erdogan like some kind of prophet. Not to mention pic related starts appearing again lately.

>YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH A TURK GIRL
Thanks for voting Erdogan in power, my Turkish friend. Europeans will get all the Turkish qts and you can't do anything about it

You are too nice for a east european guy wtf is wrong with you.

>majority of k*rds aren't voting no
>still implying "pureblood turks" existing here and on top of that voting for kılıçdaroğlu who turned chp into dhkpc and cuckshed organization

öfff :DDD 10/10 cringe

i support erdo just because they destroyed gülenist cryptokikes, none of other parties would manage to do it and im not even a muslim.

>Muslim Brotherhood
dont think he gives a shit about them right now

anyway gotta go now, stop believing that underage turanist larping there are no genetically turkic people in turkey except some tatars, see

Who will have a gulenist president first? Turkey, Germany or USA?

>squabbling over minor differences in sandnigger genes
>fast to anger
>unfunny insults
>extreme chauvinism to central Asian countries
>muh Islam
>supporting the dismantling of democracy
>retarded broken English

Oh look, it's a Turkey thread.

Croatia is not in East Europe?

PS: please please vote for an executive presidency and shariah so you can serve as a fresh example of how fucking retarded roaches are.

drop nukes or gtfo, m79

You are Erdogan supporter and that makes you the least of human here. "Reee why are you nationalist there are no pure turks :DDD" i bet you have never meet a antrologist before. Doesnt matter how hard you try to fool people, like whole history you will burn down too. You trying to crush Turks but it will be your end that i sweat honestly. Either with election or civil war, end ot the both ways you will die in most painfull ways. Your leader will be executed and your prophet will not be allowrd to come to my lands ever again. If Religion is for Arabs and Democracy is for Greeks then War is ours.

Isnt balkans considered as east europe?

ALLAHU AKBAR
GO ERDOGAN!
GO TURKEY!

maybe by rural and suburban retards but any true Sup Forumsack knows that Croatia is in mitteleuropa