Why do Irish people look so black?

Why do Irish people look so black?

They come here to New Zealand, and get jobs as tradies. They are drunks and frequently molest our Anglo-women. They are literally taking all of our blue collar work. We must remove potato.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkGP8UWmZCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Irish people are the best workers in the world. Fact. Any other nationality I have worked with are lazy fucks who spend most of their time in work thinking up different ways to slack off.

As for the looking like blacks I don't believe it. Irish people tend to have thin pointed noses with thin lips.

Your post is basically: "wahh wahh they are better workers than us and take out jobs. Our women want to be with them instead of us cause we are broke, useless and no fun"

mah dick

They're one of the last white people remaining

It must be weird for you getting white immigration

>Irish and britbongs literally having sex in the street

Irish people are smarter than Australians though. You should just tone down on the drunkenness and the job-stealing.

>she would rather suck michael mclittledicks cock than yours

stay mad, sweetie

Tourists pay more for sex with prostitutes.

Also, remember the 56000 gorillion maori who were forced to sign the treaty of waitangi, cuck.

Do kiwis not get drunk? What do you do for fun?

Similar to Australians, just not as close to being full degenerate.
Europeans and western Asians are our biggest imports. Very few blacks and sandmonkeys

same problem here
> irish knock at door
> make driveway pavement
`> pretty shitty and gets cracked after less than 1 year
> irish knock at door
> repeat process

Hahaha I will be down in NZ in a few weeks to steal all the jobs and drink all the beer.

I once had a taig try to sell me pipe cleaners for £10 each, literally going door to door.

That sounds hilarious, you must live in a clown country full of clown people.

What does Sup Forums think about the viper? Is he /ourguy/?

youtu.be/hkGP8UWmZCY

Vid related.

sounds like pikeys

He's actually an anglo, from Leeds originally. His accent is completely made up.

Can this meme die please
Irish are the purest whites in Europe
imagine being a tall,pale, blue eyed blonde haired aryan god and constantly told I am not "white"
bitch, I am the DEFINITION of white
I'm whiter than 99.999% of this nigger board

So he is like the larry the cable guy of the british isles. Smh senpai.

Black genes from Spain and Northern Africa (via Spain again) confirmed

I know nobody who looks like that though... And that anglo-teutonic looks more kike than anglo to me.