Was he in the right?

Well pol? was he wrong or was he right in his decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/04/13/united-passenger-david-dao-lawyer-daughter-lawsuit-press-conference/
state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalorders/22439.pdf
wave3.com/story/4301599/elizabethtown-doctor-indicted-on-98-drug-charges
latimes.com/nation/la-na-united-david-dao-20170412-story.html
courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/04/12/yes-kentucky-doctor-david-dao-who-dragged-off-united-plane/100380420/
strawpoll.me/12737600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RARE
A
R
E

Nothing

I told them nothing

agony is your triumph

yeh i dunno. Next time you're on a flight, start shouting REEEEEEEE at the top of your lungs and see how that goes.

...what

The one which lands me with million dollars

Drama queen now trying to pull the race card.
The situation is pretty messed up but when you're in an airplane you "have" to take all instructions as orders. It doesn't matter your social rank or how much you earn or what race you are. If the pilot and staff are telling you to get off the plane they have full authority to do so, if you don't like it then take a bus. No, I'm not an authoritarian cuck, I'm someone whose been jumping out of planes for the last few years so I'm quite familiar with the rules regarding flight.

>was he wong

Always the possibility

Well, he's not white, so he deserved what came to him.

turned out to be a degenerate bum botherer

Same name, wrong guy.

I don't get it. This guy refused to comply with the orders of the plane owner so you get dragged out. What did they otherwise have to do? Tell him to leave; he says no so you let him stay? I don't get what's the problem. The fact that he got a bloody lip is his own fault. Should have just listened.

...and there's another lawsuit, this time for defamation. This goy is never going to have to work again.

That's an American flag you retard.

Nice bait though, there was no way to resist

>be a doctor
>ever having to "work again" after practicing for 10 years
>wife also a doctor
>4 kids also doctors

hmm

>defamation

no this is from years ago, he lost his medical license for making women get undressed and doing unnecessary vaginal exams and also selling prescription drugs for cash

it was fucked up, overbooking is such a jewy thing to do though I understand why companies do it.

he was in the wrong for sperging out in probably the single worst place you could choose to sperg out

The chink is taking legal action.

Do you think he's gonna win?

tmz.com/2017/04/13/united-passenger-david-dao-lawyer-daughter-lawsuit-press-conference/

They overbooked the flight and needed seats for staff that needed to hitch a ride to another port.
They picked people at random to remove from the flight.
You've been through the airport drama and boarded for home and someone randomly eyes you up and decides you have to get off the flight.
Fuck that. I'd be pissed.

It's not the wrong guy. The doctor on the plane is the same one who was convicted of several felonies, and had his medical license revoked.

How do you know if a vaginal exam is necessary or not until you do it?

LOL

>Dr. Dao, I'm CPD.
>He wasn't alone.
>Uh, you don't get to bring your wife.
>Don't worry, no charge for her. She get $800 voucher.
>And why do I care?
>She was trying to grab your seat. They work for United. The CEO.
>¿Muñoz?
>Get 'em on board, I'll call it in.
>...
>The flight plan I just filed with United lists me, my employees, and none of you! Last one to get off my aircraft gets their head smashed in.
>Who paid you to fly United!?
>He didn't fly the friendly skies. Who wants to try next.
>Tell me about Muñoz, why does suck at PR?
>A lot of loyalty for a non-frequent flier.
>Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would let a man board before throwing him out of a plane.
>At least you can talk, who are you.
>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our flight itinerary.
>No one cared who I was until I became CEO.
>If Dr. Dao sues you will you resign?
>It would be extremely unlikely.
>You're a smart guy.
>For you.
>Well congratulations, United lost $800 million in market value. What's the next step of your master plan?
>Cancelling this flight, with no free vouchers!

I dunno, I don't have any sympathy for the whiny Chinese doctor who should've just done what he was told but at the same time united is easily the worst major airline and they treat their customers like absolute shit, so fuck them too.

source?

>jumping out of planes for the last few years
Try jumping off of buildings instead

No, he was in the wong.

The cops and United were assholes but gooks everywhere are hyping this up as a race issue and opportunity to hate on the white devil (rather than just let us all agree that they treated that guy badly and United deserve to go out of business) because they're cunts

We'll give you $400 to get off the plane goy, not cash obviously, but you will have credit you can spend on your next flight.

>He traded cash for airline credit and got manhandled

His reaction was stupid no doubt, but why didn't the niggers at UA reserve those required seats prior?

>"This isn't overbooking"
>-t United Airlines employee

Kek

How can he be a practicing doctor of medicine when there's clearly something mentally wrong with him? When he waddles back in constantly repeating "I have to go home, I have to go home" he exhibits quite clear signs of a pretty low functioning autism. This man cannot be expected to work in a stressful environment.

Look how cooperative this nice white man is at the airport. He understands the rules. He's not throwing a tantrum and saying, "Do you know who I am?"

Best part was the employees were 4 hours from where they needed to go.
By car.

He looks like he could stab you in the face with a soldering iron

I don't have a vagina but he kept insisting.

Doesn't that image just say that such a doctor exists? Not verify whether that's him or the other doctor?

That being said I have seen an article saying that it is the correct guy after they called the other guys office.

hmmm christopher walken is going through the airport.
QUICK PAT HIM DOWN HE COULD BE A TERRORIST!.

And whats with those fucking niggers laughing, probably just doing this to be cunts.
I bet alot of niggers just pat down all the white guys they can because y'know "fuck whitey!"

So why haven't air ports gotten better service. Isn't that the point of capitalism.

This is a perfect example of why we need regulations to prevent business from overeaching and shitting all over people.

Too bad you retards have made regulation a naughty word...

KEK

The problem wasn't with this Asian dude or United Airlines. I'll tell you where the problem is.

People are allowed to volunteer to make room, they get moved to another flight for free and are given 800 fucking dollars.
None of these degenerate pieces of shit wanted to make room for a doctor even though you know half of them didn't have anything better to do.
What happens? Doctor is dragged off the flight and these degenerates film the whole situation while trying to show what great people they for "showing this awful situation to the world" when they could have easily made $800 and genuinely be a good person to make room for a doctor.

TLDR
Fuck society and all the faggots who filmed.

Holy fuck it took me until the 3rd from last line to get what this was from I was just confused. I'm a fucking moron.

Or signs of someone with a concussion?

The flight was from Chicago to Louisville, and there's only one doctor with that name in that place.

Here are more links to confirm, including the official report from the medical licensing board:

wave3.com/story/4301599/elizabethtown-doctor-indicted-on-98-drug-charges
latimes.com/nation/la-na-united-david-dao-20170412-story.html

does anyone have a source for whether it was actually $800 in cash or a travel voucher? I've flown alot, and I've never heard an airline offer cash-in-hand.

I've been to America a few times and pretty much all of the airport workers seem to be black, is there a reason for that?

This was new york (JFK) and washington (Can't remember, been to a couple)

*preemptively screams artistically*

It's everywhere now.
Someone could be getting beaten or robbed on the street and people just stand there filming with iphones

I've heard it can go to 1300

Autistically. Damn it.

FPWP

His license was revoked and nowadays he still has one.
What point are you trying to make?
If it's not related to te the case especialy.

He did lose his medical license, and only just recently got it back, but under very strict and limited conditions. The medical licensing board for Kentucky evaluated him, and found that he had some very significant problems. And he's also a convicted felon who traded drugs for gay sex.

Is he...dare I say it? Our guy?

he was right

the airlines shouldnt of let him board the plane

the time for cancellation and bumping is before the gate not after - they fucked up

aviation worker here

The point is that some people have been saying that this guy is also a victim of mistaken identity. The truth is that the doctor on the plane is the same doctor who is a convicted felon with a sordid past. Here's a link for confirmation:

courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/04/12/yes-kentucky-doctor-david-dao-who-dragged-off-united-plane/100380420/

>Paid in full
>Company's fault your seat is double booked
>Seated first

So why would he have to move to make place for the other passenger who booked that seat if social rank, race or income doesn't matter?

Why is no one mentioning the fact that he was punched and dragged off the plane BECAUSE HE SPIT AT THE AGENTS. FUCK HIM.

>There are people who are STILL defending United.
>Sucking corporate cock this hard
Cucks, all of you.

Guys we can get some numbers on this pretty easily

strawpoll.me/12737600

Every airport is owned by the government so no the free market doesn't apply here.

Black people flock to government jobs because they know they have a quota.

He was 1000% right and deserves a medal.
United broke the contract and what they did was illegal. Sky law is that once someone sits in the plane seat, they CANNOT be removed. United should be put in prison for what they did to this doctor. His patients were denied treatment because United illegally interfered with his travel.

Both are in the wrong. Overbooking is fucked, but when you're told to leave a plane you leave. Not act like a 5 year old and pull a temper tantrum.

>Sky law is that once someone sits in the plane seat, they CANNOT be removed
Im calling major bullshit on that. Acting like a five year old is grounds for getting kicked off the plane.

But the flight wasn't even overbooked in the first place.
They also had no right to physically manhandle him like they did.
United fucked up.

That's what I think. Taxpayers built those airports and the airline receives gov subsidies. They are public transport and belong to the taxpayer.

Sky law is that once you are in the seat, they have to take you. That's the law.

United's policy is to work out who is booted from the flight before seats are confirmed and before boarding. They violated their own policy. The practice of booting paying passengers so that employees can take their free ride is despicable. United tried this once on me and I invited the guy to man handle me off the plane because I welcomed the opportunity to sue them for breach of contract and distress, etc. This guy is going to own a nice chunk of that airline when this is all done. I wish I had let this happen to me - I'm sick of being poor.

Anyone who defends it for reasons other than degenerate probably never flies and doesn't understand an airline deciding you aren't flying that day means every single thing you planned for the next several days is ruined. If that meant he was meeting patients every single one of them gets to reschedule and he gets to try to find a new flight and possibly find a place to stay until he can get another flight. Getting fucked by an airline is the shittiest thing and to get removed so they can move employees around is even shittier. If he didn't even get beat up I would still be pissed at the airline.

Which is another thing people don't understand, this flight wasn't overbooked. They were making room to move employees to another airport. Overbooking is almost never a problem, they got that shit down.

I'll be avoiding United whenever I can now.

>They also had no right to physically manhandle him like they did.
He didn't want to move so they made him. Their plane their choice if he doesn't like it find another flight company.

Citation?

They had no right to even talk to him, he was in his seat. It's like baseball, once the runner is on base, he can't be tagged out. Same exact thing.

>Being this fucking retarded

Look it up: SKY LAW UNITED DAVID DAO

>Pay for a product/service
>Get refused it and violently handled

If he was uncooperative just start asking others again

He broke the law when he refused to leave United's property when asked. He has a shady past too, so I have no sympathy for him.

Here's some good advice, stay in line and you won't get the shit kicked out of you.

>xD look at this funny image because I dont have an argument
Take delta fucknuts

They were right to remove him, only, how much force do you need? Id expect a professional to be able to subdue me and drag me out without me being a bloody mess after

>more training for security staff

> Being this retarded.

Now he's a minor celebrity and probably has a big payday coming. It'll work out well for him.

FAKE NEWS

The entire claim that United can just tell you to fuck off and not transport you on the plane you bought a ticket for is based on the contract of carriage that you sign when you buy the ticket. The contract of carriage only has clauses for denying boarding. Once you're boarded, they have to follow through with the rest of the contract (ie take you to where you paid to go).

It's not so much that "sky law" mandates that they have to take you once you're seated; it's just that United no longer has a fine print loophole to kick you off once you've boarded without violating the contract.

>Hurf durf united employees were getting free rides kicking him off!

I wish retards would stop parroting this pint.
its a dead giveaway that the person has no idea what they are talking about.

They were flight crew that arrived on one flight, and had to crew a plane leaving a different airport in a few hours, if they didn't get on this flight, hundreds of passengers downstream would have been delayed waiting for them.

People are pulled off planes all the time for being belligerent. This gook didn't comply with LEO requests and was taken forcibly. No difference from any other confrontation with police. They ask, you obey and won't have your cave smashed in. Why do you think dindu nuffins are always being WHITED.com?

United broke the law. He reached his seat and is guaranteed conveyance. That's the law.

I would imagine a situation like the one he found himself in is covered in the ToS for the ticket he purchased. By refusing to leave he was trespassing and thus, violated the NAP.

Now granted United will have a shit show in PR for quite a while but meh.

>mfw he violated that contract by sperging out, and creating a threat to the crew and other passengers

Didnt find anything
Doesnt matter he was being a shithead and not cooperating. If he would have walked off the plane and persued legal action afterwards fine, but he didnt he acted like a child.

>People are pulled off planes all the time for being belligerent
He wasn't belligerent, he was calm and collected.
>didn't comply with LEO
There was no lawful LEO, it was airline security.
>They ask, you obey
Maybe that's how they do it in Venezuela, here, we have rights, and one of them is to fly.

>United broke the law
No they didn't. He was trespassing on their property.

>He paid for his seat
>he had the right to the seat
>He was in his seat
>He wasn´t breaking company policy
>Flight wasn't overbooked
>Still get kicked off
>Get concussion in the process
Yeah, no. That's not how it works. United shot themselves in the foot. If you cannot comprehend this you are retarded my son.

you can't be removed once you are seated even if you threaten other passengers?

IS it in the ToS tho? i mean if it isnt then they have fucked up majorly. But being in america he can still sue regardless as far as im aware.

Some user posted UA contract and it actually states this. You can only deny boarding. Not trow people out

>here, we have rights
Well, apparently you don't.