Do you still support him?

>If so, what does it take for you to realize he is not /OurGuy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/china-buys-more-u.s.-coal-sends-north-korea-packing/article/2620041
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/confirmed-trumps-department-of-state-is-going-back-to-normal-refugee-admission-numbers/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
technologyreview.com/s/602869/manufacturing-jobs-arent-coming-back/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/01/25/the-trump-administrations-industrial-policy-might-be-a-bit-flawed/?utm_term=.1c2db3d1f4fe
wired.com/2016/12/trump-cant-deliver-rust-belt-jobs-work-changed/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-new-york-times-meeting-major-u-turns-climate-change-palestine-israel-hillary-clinton-a7432771.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/07/convenient-u-turn-president-who-cant-be-trusted
straitstimes.com/world/united-states/president-donald-trump-u-turns-on-6-issues
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/12/prosecutor-jeff-sessions-new-immigration-plan-is-f-cking-horrifying.html
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3
cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-russia-china-nato-syria/index.html
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/jan/28/muslim-population-country-projection-2030
blog.midwestind.com/cost-of-building-road/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least he is not a commie.

>What does it take for you to realize he is our guy.
By following through with what he said and not doing what Hillary campaigned on.

Bombing Syria was the only good thing Obama did. Why would I dislike a Trump for doing it?

that's the opposite of what he does

RARE

Still support him because everyone makes mistakes but he's going down a dangerous path of becoming a globalist cuck if he keeps this up.

I voted for him, never really supported him. It doesn't matter who's pres they all play the same (((game)))

Good goy

Last week:

> coal miners were stupid to trust Trump, he can't make coal useful again, any more than he can bring back the buggy whip

This week:

washingtonexaminer.com/china-buys-more-u.s.-coal-sends-north-korea-packing/article/2620041

The Art of the Deal wasn't just a fluke, Trump knows what he's doing. Have a little faith, and don't let the shills convince you every minor annoyance is a huge betrayal.

Why would we want Chink commie money? Or any other countries money?

I will always support him as long as he brings epic happenings

Hillary lost. Get over it.

Lmao, I was either voting Trump or no one, retard.

Your finally back

I dont half ass things, i wanted him before the election, ill support him for the next 4 years whether i agree with him or not, whether or not i support him in the next election will depend on the next 4 years.

we've got a shot at naming 2-3 more Supreme Court Justices--that's all I care about desu.

>putting your faith in retarded memes and a godless man
How about not?

I never even voted for Trump for this exact reason I voted for Kasich instead and then Johnson. That is the truth. I wasn't deceived by him and have no idea how you people are.

Like that Madison 666 building right next to Trump tower why does this surprise you? It didn't me. He said he had "nothing to apologize to God for" and right there and then I knew the full measure of this man.

I shall *not* place my faith in him, at all, ever. And nor should you. Read the Bible, user.
It just may save your soul and your country.

How dare he re-evaluate his position.

This
Pays for jobs

>ill support him for the next 4 years whether i agree with him or not

And here is a prime example of why our government gets nothing done. Because if this ridiculous mindset.
Drain the swamp

1) No wall.
2) Syria attacks despite previous claims.
3) No infrastructure.
4) Economy has improved for WHO exactly?
5) Obsolete jobs.
6) Has kept the 2nd Amendment safe, I will give him credit for this.
7) Privacy concerns.
8) Lack of transparency.
9) Same old shit bags in the white house.
10) Causing political turmoil world wide for no real reason other then 'Muh Emotions'.
11) When people like John McCain start praising him and the other fuck-o's then clearly something is backwards.
12) No unity with Russia.
13) ISIS not defeated in 30 days. Instead attacks ISIS' enemies.
14) Wants to devalue the USD.

The man is a sham. A New York Con Man. It's as simple as that.

Oh wow. We're getting paid with devalued money! Great.

Want to trade your USD's for some pesos while you're at it you stupid fuck?

And supports other countries, I'd rather see economic collapse.

>>>>>>i don't know shill. why don't you know how to arrow?

Trump is forming alliances with other world leaders and treaties (NATO) to prevent another war from breaking out. NATO is not irrelevant as it allows US and Russia to have political dialog, what do you all want? Another cold war? I was pissed about Syria and do believe it's a false flag but if and only if the chemical attacks were carried out then the strikes were justifiable. Trump has the intelligence, and I think he's doing the right things.

Trump made promises when he was a citizen, not a president. He didn't understand the realise the situation until he got into power. Do you all not want world peace?

>"we've"

No I do not.

I think if you live stream your own suicide on periscope I might lose a bit of faith in Trump

He's a psychopath but more importantly godless and you need to follow God, a non.

Abandon right and left wing politics.

>Has kept the 2nd Amendment safe, I will give him credit for this

I bought a gun on the internet and had it in my home 2 days later while Obama was President.
Hard to say that the 2nd amendment is not doing well.

As long as you open borders leftist shills keep shilling, I will know Trump is our guy.

If (when) he drops Bannon I'm off the Trunp train. This is all chess thought right guys? Pls.

No, he's untrustworthy and a neocon cuck. I shouldn't have shilled for that failure.

>voting for johnson

Why would you admit that? It's like saying you're attracted to fatties. Who is that supposed to impress?

That is half assing things you mongoloid. Stop being lazy and hold people accountable. Electing him is a sunk cost, it doesn't mean you keep sinking more into it.

This. He's going to go down in history as the worst president ever. Most presidents disappoint, but you can't be this obvious about betraying your own base. Now he's got the left and conservatives hating him. The love for him is gone.

>when he was a citizen, not a president. He didn't understand the realise the situation until he got into power

Maybe he didn't know but I did. I guess I should have run for president?

>ill support him for the next 4 years whether i agree with him or not
That's beyond retarded

But then again the whole ideology Sup Forums has decided to embrace is contradictory and retarded anyway. Come home user, embrace truth and follow justice, take no part in wickedness or be not surprised when the scorpion stings your frog back.

1. Has already ordered construction of border wall and congress to approve budget
2. Warned insane tyrant against using chemical weapons
3. Literally just had a massive Builders convention where he discussed plans
4. Everyone
5. Coal provides 70% of our energy nation-wide
6. your fat
7. Concerned about privacy when it was revealed it was the democrats who were abusing wiretapping and data-mining
8. Very transparent and open, you know exactly how he's going to react about most every situation
9. literally made a whole new cabinet, still waiting for approval of the last few
10. Nobody cares about political turmoil world-wide we are a Nationalistic party you fucking idiot
11. John McCain hasn't said a single nice word about trump since the summer of 2015, except he supported missles in Syria
12. He's trying to convince Russia to deal with Syria for us; just like he convinced China to deal with North Korea for us so we dont have to war it up with them
(holy fuck you really are stupid aren't you)
13. He's prevented ISIS from entering our borders, sadly liberal-cucks want terrorists to enter America and blow us up
14. I believe he is promoting growth of industry and bringing large manufacturing jobs back to america. How is that lowering USD value?

yeah you're pathetic. didn't think someone would actually refute every single point you failed to validate did you snowflake?

you know that you also need to abandon the church and man made religions (read control systems) to follow god right?

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/confirmed-trumps-department-of-state-is-going-back-to-normal-refugee-admission-numbers/
>TRUMP’s Department of State is going back to normal refugee admission numbers

dailycaller.com/2017/03/30/an-estimated-36000-illegal-immigrants-have-received-amnesty-under-trump-as-he-reneges-on-promise/
>An Estimated 36,000 Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under Trump, As He Reneges On Promise

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/05/brandon-darby-border-patrol-agents-feel-betrayed-trump-administration/
>Border Agents Feel Betrayed by the Trump Administration
>The Trump Administration rewarded Border Patrol agents for their support of Trump as president by picking an Obama holdover whom they despise to be their boss. Trump chose the Obama-hired Customs and Border deputy who was tasked with enacting Obama’s open border vision to lead the parent agency of Border Patrol, Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

>Trump still hasn't repealed Obama's executive amnesty, DACA, H1B visas, or anything

>no update on the wall

If he ousts bannon and starts relying on his ny demofaggot buddies/family I may seriously have to start doubting him.

He can save himself by building that wall, getting rid of obungacare, and tax reform... if he gets it done by next year.

truth is, most of the people on this website /lurk/ this board. The silent majority lurks and reads ur stupid shill, cuck-tastic leftism and refuse to even respond to you

see, you're desperate to make your opinion matter. unfortunately you will never persuade the silent majority; we'll support our Emperor till the end

>Concerned about privacy when it was revealed it was the democrats who were abusing
Yet signed a bill in law that allows corporations to monitor and sell your private info.

>Very transparent and open, you know exactly how he's going to react about most every situation

What planet are you living on???

kys, potato nigger

Why would you ever admit to having voted for ZOG when you claim to be NatSoc that is my biggest question.

At least I knew with Johnson that any retarded policy couldn't be implemented because he couldn't have won whereas his actual policies many of which I liked and agreed with since I couldn't have a President Paul were close enough to get support.

But instead Sup Forums decided to go to levels of full retard that shouldn't even be possible again, voting for ZOG while claiming to be Nazi, supporting the globalist while claiming to be nationalist, and embracing kekworship while claiming to be offended by some supposed Satanic pedophiles living beneath a pizza place.

Instead my actual support remains consistent I don't vote for Satanic orders and their godless candidates. For all Kasich's flaws particularly AIG and his possibly smarmy attitude he was a real down to earth son of God at the very least, something that Trump has ever been.

I mean ffs even Trump's purported "family values" just winds up coming across as either vaguely creepy or utterly corrupt.

And now you have 666 Kushner property basically running the WH for your foolishness. So which of the two is admitting something to be ashamed for again?

Btw I hope you all listened to Trump's full NATO speech not just soundbites. A lot of you are falling for the lefts tactics to make you disown Trump. #StillMyPresident

We're just gonna let the actual globalists win now? Do we really think Trump had a choice? People were gassed and Trump needed to prove he will not just bark. Oh but nevermind, to you I'm just a Trump supporter in denial and making excuses. So nm

HE'S DOING HEALTHCARE FIRST, then hes doing TAX REFORM.

He's not going to start on the border until the budget for the wall gets approved you fat, dumb idiot

holy fuck you realize there is a process to all this right

>potato nigger

Not an argument.

>we'll support our Emperor till the end
You brainwashed zombies truly deserve picrelated.

>He's prevented ISIS from entering our borders, sadly liberal-cucks want terrorists to enter America and blow us up

You don't get points for trying on this one.

There is no /guy/ for me. There's simply people and their own personal merits/demerits.

If Clinton had won and done phenomenal things like securing the border, leaving the middle east alone, bringing back manufacturing jobs, and freeing the market to grow the economy, I would think she was great.

If Trump fucks up, say he fucked up. If he does something good, say he did something good. This loyalty to him is just plain retarded.

you're telling me when he talked to the reporter and told them that Assad "crossed the Red Line, and many other lines" you didn't understand that he was going to take military action?

are you retarded

I do not oppose him, bu I will criticize him whenever he fucks up.

And recently, he fucked up bigtime.

Why are the_kushner fags so bad at using terms correctly? They don't know what BTFO means, now this guy doesn't know what a snowflake is. What's wrong with them?

Also
> He's prevented ISIS from entering our borders

He literally hasn't. It got held up by judges everytime. It's ridiculous that it happened, but you're delusional to think this is a success for him. He's also letting in more refugees than Obama was.

You're fake news.

Aaaaaand the U.S. just moved troops to Kurdish held Kobane propping up literally communists as a 5th column in Syria.

Shills keep bashing him, so he must be /OurGuy/ right?

uhhh, nobody cares what you jack off to on google.

sorry, i don't really have anything to be ashamed of. maybe stop visiting that girls facebook and instagram every day and you wouldn't be so nervous

>holy fuck you realize there is a process to all this right

Wrong
I realized there was a process to all this. You, Trump and all his trumpanzee's did not realize that there was a process.

It'd be stupid for the US to sit back and just let Russia and NK do what they want. I don't even think Trump has abandoned his America First policy, what they're doing now is in our national security interest.

Here here.

Hi my name is Ralph. I agree with you, you are a smart person and not a cuck. I'd never let anyone fuck my wife, unless it was Chuck Norris. We all can get cucked by Chuck.

He's been in office for less than 3 months. Washington moves slow, is this your first time paying attention to politics?

>replying to the same post multiplemtimes
There are no upvotes for you to farm here.

It's like they're not even trying to hide that they're not from here.

in 2060 I'll still be white and my children will be white. Jokes on them really, 40 years from now they will still be a shit-skinned smelly minority piece of shit

Fucking this though.

And in response to - you didn't refute many of his points. Congress will not approve his budget for that wall, he has launched missiles to Syria, completely U-turning on his anti-interventionist position and simultaneously creating frictions with Putin that he had previously discussed mending, he might have drained the swamp of a few select gators but he's just replaced them with ex-CEOs and Wall Street con men, just more gators. He has not alleviated any tensions with China yet, and his actions in Syria have only got their backs up more, he hasn't prevented ISIS from entering the US any more than the previous government did in actual reality, most terrorists are home-grown anyway, and he has already U-turned on several of his promises to the manufacturing and industrial sectors.

technologyreview.com/s/602869/manufacturing-jobs-arent-coming-back/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/01/25/the-trump-administrations-industrial-policy-might-be-a-bit-flawed/?utm_term=.1c2db3d1f4fe
wired.com/2016/12/trump-cant-deliver-rust-belt-jobs-work-changed/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-new-york-times-meeting-major-u-turns-climate-change-palestine-israel-hillary-clinton-a7432771.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/07/convenient-u-turn-president-who-cant-be-trusted
straitstimes.com/world/united-states/president-donald-trump-u-turns-on-6-issues

I still support him because i believe that he can still bring back jobs to the usa

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/12/prosecutor-jeff-sessions-new-immigration-plan-is-f-cking-horrifying.html

>using a confirmed Shareblue image

weird

1) I will believe it when I see it.
2) A $100 million dollar warning. Great. That could have paid for many roads and buildings.
3) Cool, who doesn't have plans? Ever worked for a company? Nothing but plans. Far fewer executions.
4) HAHAHAHA. No.
5)eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

30% actually.

6) You're a Trump Banana Rider.

7) Both parties do it. Watergate ring a bell? They're both equally shit. The entire POINT behind Trump was to have an outsider.

8) cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-russia-china-nato-syria/index.html

Yeah, I am sure we all counted on him turn coating on ALL of his fucking claims.

9) A whole new cabinet. With the same old shit holes. At least JFK brought in new, fresh and young people on board.

10) Oh really? Then what are we doing in Syria? What are we doing with North Korea? Oh you are REALLY nationalistic aren't you? Fucking cuck.

11) Sen. John McCain championed President Donald Trump’s decision to launch an attack against Syrian government forces, calling the action the "beginning” of continued involvement in the region.

Go ahead and google it. Oh and suck a dick while you're at it.

12) Oh yeah. Let's convince Russia to deal with them while systematically making enemies with them. What a master chess player.

13) Right. Because ISIS had a fleet of ships and planes ready to enter into the US.

14) I don't really give a shit what you believe.

If you'd like to get rekt any harder. Go ahead and respond. If not. Go read a little bit.

+1

So when he said that Assad's leadership would not be questioned by the US, you knew he was going to bomb Syria a few days later???

You guys actually believe Assad attacked his own people??????

>held up by judges

well either you're mentally challenged or shilling so hard you can't understand he pushed it 3 times and each time they blocked it.

It's not really his fault at that point; he did the best possible thing he could do other than invading and glassing the desert which he is strongly against

what was your point again?

BTFO'd

>maybe stop visiting that girls facebook and instagram

I'm a grown man. I have no need for such apps or whatever that crap is.

Are you seriously citing Washington Post and wired?

You guys are making it too easy.

>HE'S DOING HEALTHCARE FIRST, then hes doing TAX REFORM.
Yeah, right. Awesome job that cuck's done on healthcare. Can't wait to see how he deals with taxes.

He'll probably build the wall, to tell the truth. And Americans are gonna pay for it. Though "it might be a fence in some places".

You retards just don't learn. You always ignore actions and results in favour of words and promises. And even when King Cuck is breaking/failing on his promises one by one, you keep waiting and trusting, cause "muh god-emperor". Disgusting subhuman scum - tier, you stupid hairless monkey.

>russia talking shit about demographic trends
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/jan/28/muslim-population-country-projection-2030
Granted, accepting our shitskins in is largely on us. It's not your fault that tons of Central Asians got moved into Russia under the USSR (though you should have cleaned up your Tatar problem before then like we did our Indians)

>2) A $100 million dollar warning. Great. That could have paid for many roads and buildings.

There is no way to convert already purchased missile prices into buildings, you fucking retard.

Why are globalists so economically illiterate?

Can't tell if there are actual regretful trump supporters or just jew niggers trying to lower morale. Either way, you're either a nigger or an edgy autist

But what is your belief in this fact grounded in? Do you even understand why these jobs have left the USA in the first place? Trump can't, and won't, fix it.

This is a deep global economic crisis, recovery since 2008 has been stagnant, and we are already hitting out next crisis of over-production; a cycle that leads to even further wage drops, price inflation, and unemployment - on a global scale. Trump can't fix it.

I don't even know what an upvote is.

What else are wrong about?

>#StillMyPresident

if your flag is anything to go by he is literally not

you fucking dipshit

Amongst other sources that verify their claims to be true, yeah. Read the fucking articles, they cite their sources - don't just reject it on the basis of who said it. Are you really that blinkered?

Seems to be doing fine to me. He's already attacked every major issue he's campaigned on; actually he was famous for it the first 2 weeks he was president and continues to do it

so, idk where you're getting your information from or what false agenda your trying to push but it isn't working on me

just sucks he's getting so much resistance that's making everything much slower than it needs to be, but in reality it is going fast compared to how much anger and resistance the Dem's are providing

Some people are too emotianally invested by now. They became what theyve been making fun of... oh well, keep believing in 9d chess, I wish you best luck, but to me it is clear he was neutered and firmly on neocon path.

I see it's cuck wrecking time this morning.

blog.midwestind.com/cost-of-building-road/

2 and $3 million per mile — in urban areas, that number jumps to between $3 and $5 million.

So instead of repairing roads. We need to replace missiles. Great.

doesn't get the joke, jesus christ Trump really needs to fix american education

No

There's no such thing as /ourguy/.
Politics is a viper pit. If you expect politicians to solve your problems for you then you're a pathetic loser.
All Trump is is the least bad option. You think I want my country to be run by a reality TV host?
The alternative was he sociopathic wife of a known rapist with ties to the Saudis, who would support white genocide if it would guarantee her a second term by increasing the minority vote.

>I-I WAS JUST P-PRETENDING

Most of us are really dumb, but no pres can fix that, it's a choice over here.

>hurrr why would you want wealth?

>cucktastic leftism
Have you not been reading any post? I support a return to TRADITIONAL VALUES the very exact same ideals of liberty, truth, and justice under God that this nation was founded on.

You, on the other hand, have embraced some kind of bizarre and utterly perverted mix of cuckdom, globalism, ZOGism, and Satanism by following this board, all along with an incredibly self destructive and nation wrecking hate.

The contempt people have here for Christ isn't exactly hidden

>For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. Therefore it is no surprise if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds.
2 Co. 11:13-15

So at the very minimum I can credit Sup Forums for not even trying to hide their wickedness, callousness, and overt Satanism, nor even bothering to mask one whit the full magnitude of that iniquity but at least stop praising yourselves as if you were righteous and not false, whose outcomes have bore and proven their origins just as Trump unmasks himself for what he and his administration as even now.

Reducing the need for money means international banking will fall faster.

If all Trump manages to do is clean out the courts of these radical humanist ideologues he will have been a top 5 president.