In a month or two Milo is going to announce a bombshell documentary about elite pedophile rings within the USG...

In a month or two Milo is going to announce a bombshell documentary about elite pedophile rings within the USG, he has been given some h-e-a-v-y information and is surrounding himself with a beefed up 24/7 security team. Gun' be a big one. Cap this.

To be honest, that cancerous gaming swedecuck is just an embarrassment to everything he's touches.

Nohing but a 5 minute useful idiot.

fuck i hate posting with a ps vita
never buy one, they fail at everything

I hope he does but I think they'll kill him before it gets that far.

Is Milo even still relevant? Haven't heard a thing about him since he defended pedophilia.

Stop shilling this repulsive faggot

What is USG? US gov? Also, this would have to be one hell of a big reveal to get people to like him again. He basically endorsed pedophilia. I get that he was abused and now he's fucked up, but the anger against him was justified.

any crypto faggots here should get on over to biz and find out about Milocoin, when Milo returns its gonna shoot past Jupiter and its still cheap now.

Help bump the WikiLeaks general!!

>Help bump the WikiLeaks general

Help bump the WikiLeaks general

Help bump the WikiLeaks general

time to milocoin then by the sounds of it

>
bump

I will love Milo forever if he does this.

I will capture him, tie him up, and milk him for his semen. Give me your babies!

He better. People tend to over look the bullshit so long as you keep putting out quality work.

But if it turns out to be some flaccid gender crap, nobody will care and that will be the day he dies.

>month or two
Oh wait, the Deep State will have killed me by then. Nevermind.

He "promised" to expose pedo's before, then pussied out. After exposing himself as sympathetic, I doubt he will get any traction.

Never invest your politics in a self promoting faggot!

Better to put your faith in an anonymous attention whore.

>> →
>bump

A fetish-homosexual is going to out numerous pedophilia crimes in the US Government.

Somewhat poetic, ain't it?

Considering he was probably one of the little rabbits getting abused, it's certainly fitting.