Syrian Army accuses coalition to have blown up IS gas reserve

Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Killing hundreds of civilians in the process
>russian.rt.com/world/news/378404-genshtab-koaliciya-udar-sklad-ig
>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-gas-idUSKBN17F18D

>The Syrian army said an air strike late on Wednesday by the U.S.-led coalition hit poison gas supplies belonging to Islamic State, releasing a toxic substance that killed "hundreds", but the coalition denied carrying out raids in the area.
>A statement by the army, flashed on Thursday by Syrian state TV, said the incident in the eastern Deir al-Zor province proved that Islamic State and al Qaeda-linked militants "possess chemical weapons".

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/united-states-backed-forces-find-chemical-weapons-factory-deir-ezzor/3758323.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/12/japanese-warships-join-us-fleet-north-korea
rt.com/news/384609-us-airstrike-killed-rebels/
youtu.be/55izx6rbCqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pls be real

What gas reserve? Rebels in Syria do not have chemical weapon depots, this was undeniable fact stated by the United States President and their intelligence communities.

US did a chemical weapon strike on Syria and the proof is in the pudding: US fighter flies over area and gas appears.

This, looks like our intelligence lied, time for Trump to purge the intelligence community :^)

Will wait for just 1 picture of any victims, 1 video, 1 victim....

It's still just coalition fighters for sure? US-led coalition as in it was the fucking jews, y'all.

>air strike like they dont know it's there
>it's there

What does this mean

funny, no mention of this happening on the sludge report

This one wasn't a false flag so they probably didn't have a Hollywood film crew prepared the way they did with the first "gas attack".

People run for their lives when actual chemical weapon depot blows up.

Personally, I think that civilians who live close to IS chemical weapons are probably asking for it

>Rebels in Syria do not have chemical weapon depots, this was undeniable fact stated by the United States President and their intelligence communities.
When was this states? ISIS-Iraq has them for sure. And there's no hard border between Iraq and Deir ez-Zor

>No proofs
Russian propagandists out

ahh it wasn't a false flag..

No hospital accounting for any victims, no victims none to anybody accept Pravada..
But with no pictures..

No flight logs, radar, debris, no proofs

Just Pravada says...

Pravada also said North Korea was going to be attacked & it was playing video from 2013 of Sirens going off claiming it was from last night.

You will probably have development in the evening, it's still early in Syria.
It's pretty funny to see the russians and Assad playing the same game as the US, we truly live in a jewish world.

>civilians who live close to IS

they have to move away from there ,right? where to go exactly? Europe?

This shit isn't going to even make it past Sup Forums because nobody gives a flying fucking about Assads retard claims.

Fuck off my little pony tap loving cunts go jerk off to putin dressed like a girl

>RT

That's like trusting NK news

March 9th:
voanews.com/a/united-states-backed-forces-find-chemical-weapons-factory-deir-ezzor/3758323.html

That's what US said after the CW incident where they put the blame on Assad, opposition couldn't possibly have CW, therefor Assad must have done it, despite his claims that they targeted an ammunition storage.

With the same logic, US is obviously responsible for this.

False flag confirmed

Neocon Trumpeters BTFO

But seriously guys we shouldnt let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>Kremlin mouthpiece

Get better sources you fucking pomme de terre.

What is maskirovka? Who owns Russia Today? What is its stated purpose?

But we already knew ISIS has chemical weapons

>in 2013

Imagine if it was one of (((Turnbul's))) newly legalised attack bombers. That would be sweet.

>Syrian Army
Syrian ARAB Army

>rt.com
Fook off schill.

this. the US are butcher animals.

this is fucking retarded

do you autists seriously believe this propaganda?

During the first gas attack, there were things all over social media long before any news outlets reported it

in this "gas attack", we are hearing about it via a press release from the Syrian government and there's NOTHING on social media.

If the US really did do this, the social media chimpfest would be unprecedented

keep on believing Russian propaganda you fucking /sg/ shills

RT is one of the most reliable news sources

yeah goys the first gas attack was reported on social media before it even happened, checkmate goyim.

Sure it is Ivan. Get better proxies.

>During the first gas attack, there were things all over social media long before any news outlets reported it
only from isis

you are retarded you dumb fucking reddit republican

>there's no video from this gas attack

CRISIS ACTOR GAP, RUSSIA BTFO AGAIN

don't you have some immigrant cum to drink, sven?

I mean..

What's worse, US bombing the cache or ISIS using it?

>russian.rt.com
Oh, LOL, I didn't notice this shit sourced not only from RT, but even from RT for shills who can't even into English.
So it really is Khorea tier propaganda forged for regional gas station.

JAPAN GREATEST ALLY NUMBER 1 HAS JOINED THE FLEET!

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/12/japanese-warships-join-us-fleet-north-korea

go suck trumpies dick you fucking gaylord nigger

The U.S is secretly trying to undermine Assad still.

not really a happening

I just pasted the link from the last topic that was 280 posts+, I only checked reuters.

>tfw retarded burgers exposed themselves with their rhetoric against Assad and are now fucked if this turns out to be true

Trump drops chemical weapons on innocent Syrian civilians. It's time for an Iskander volley into the base those coalition aircraft operate from.

>these sources

Nope, not suspicious at all.

well check cnn fox

Wait, TASS, Sputnik AND RT are reporting the same thing?!? It MUST be true then.

there are too many whites in this picture

>do you autists seriously believe this propaganda?

No we only trust propaganda when the USA makes outrageous claims regarding foreign countries it intends to invade, all other countries in the world have 0 credibility, only the US of A wich never ever lies can be trusted

:^)

How likely is it that Syria/Russia are just trying to level the playing field?

How convenient is it that the US bombs chemical weapons that kills civilians just a week after Syria kills civilians by using them which caused outrage internationally?

i do not care

Shia has internet in the cottage.

you are underestimating the stupidity of the US

Are you saying the military is stupid in the sense that they knew about a chemical weapons depot and decided to bomb it, or that they accidentally bombed one?

Neither sounds very plausible to me.

both sound entirly plausible. if the subhuman zogbots are dumb enough to die for israel, they are more than dumb enough to have bad intel.

Fried baby meme

Why would us air force attack isis though? Sounds like bullshit to me.

On other way, apparently they are that incompetent, rt just released statement of uscd that they mistakenly killed 18 rebels on tuesday.

this

man, I swear, I'm enjoying every single bit of this, and the timing couldn't have been better

Alright, let's say the US did actually bomb an ISIS chemical weapons depot.

What is better:

Destroy the weapons?

or

Allow ISIS to keep them and use them at a time and place of their choosing?

Alright, let's say the Russia did actually bomb an Rebel chemical weapons depot.

What is better:

Destroy the weapons?

or

Allow ISIS to keep them and use them at a time and place of their choosing?

if the zogbots didnt want isis to have chemical weapons (((they))) shouldnt have funded them and given them the weapons.

millions of people voted for Hitlery.
There are tons of dumb people on this world. Very dumb people.

Also wait:
>US propaganda says that Assad used chemical weapons dropped from an airplane
>without proof of course
>and it wouldn't make any sense but whatever
>now bombs military airfield as retaliation, the airfield from where said airplanes came from
>hint: if the propaganda was true, there would be chemical weapons at that base

hello? McFly? Anyone there?

I've also read a couple times it's not going as well as we are told

>WE NO GAS PEOPLE
>AMERICA GAS PEOPLE

Rebels aren't ISIS.

>implying

I mean, to be fair, I'm also against the unilateral US bombing of the Syrian airfield.

There's a false flag somewhere, just hard to say which side it's coming from.

Yeah we killed more people in a strike on Mosul than they allegedly killed with chemical weapons

you should
Things are getting better for us the chaos viewership

>allegedly

That is different, they were killed humannely and in the name of freedom and democracy.

Assad killed them because he hates democracy!

lmao

Well, not entirely.

what a great series. And the lore galore

How many confirmed deaths?

>it's still early in Syria.
no, it's 17:00 hs

There *is* reason to be skeptical of this. The timing seems too perfect.

I hope the Syrian Army didn't use chemical weapons and put this story out to cover it up.

This.
Gas all busters who hate fagots and kikes. Kikes must gas all wanted gas kikes. I mean fagots.

The source is SANA, the Syrian Government's official propaganda outlet.
This story is likely to be bullshit.

I read it only killed 18 rebels

russian drones will confirm

shadilay

>it's not real until western fake news report it

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha pol is basically bluepilled central
>Muh russian popaganda
Name one instance where RT fucked up like CNN , BBC, Wapo etc
You can't
Yet still poltards operate on the cold war framework of the msm

Not only that but as soon as an happening happens RT isn't suddenly
>RT
But happening source and video footage 70% of the time
Kys

>US-led coalition airstrike mistakenly killed 18 Syrian rebels on April 11 – Pentagon
rt.com/news/384609-us-airstrike-killed-rebels/

>rt.com
Fuck off schill

this pretty much

From the article:
The Syrian army said an air strike late on Wednesday by the U.S.-led coalition hit poison gas supplies belonging to Islamic State, releasing a toxic substance that killed "hundreds", but the coalition denied carrying out raids in the area.

This should tell you something.
youtu.be/55izx6rbCqg