LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
why does he keep selling us out fellow pol-bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zd9muK2M36c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>huffingsome paint
>news
how about a real source?

KEK KLUMPFD BRFO HAHAHAHA HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

sage this shit

>Huffington Post

Come on, HuffPo is a failing leftist piece of propaganda shit, but Trump even managed to do a "turn 360° and walk away" on Syria, after his own words were just a week ago "I changed my views on Syria and Assad".

At this point, ANYTHING he says can't be taken at face value and could be 12D backgammon, which includes stuff we WANT to believe.

>using huffpo to attack Trump

Neck yourself faggot

>Trump is flexible
>guy ran a whole campaign on deal making
>wrote a book on deal making
>stated repeatedly these were just his first offers
>suddenly this is news

>At this point, ANYTHING he says can't be taken at face value

At this point? Those of us who have followed his fraud career for years could have said that a long time ago

>if I false flag as an obvious shill maybe people won't turn against Trump
I fucking see you.

Thanks

t. Establishment cucks

I thought Trump winning was a grand thing but I see now its going to be 8 years gotcha news and garbage threads

Get off your lazy asses mods this faggot didnt even link the article. Quality control, please.

>"turn 360° and walk away"
That's a full circle user, he'd still be pointing the same direction

Joke's on them he will literally bring bank concentration camps per Herr Sean "Holocaust center manager" Spicer and yeah, joke's on them really.

go back to the_donald, newfag

hehe i trol u xD

>huffpo

kys

Probably because the shadow government is already way to strong. We're already fucked boys.

Being THIS new

His words were "I may have changed"

They thought we were joking when we elected a chaos candidate.

he has a lot more information now than he probably never had.

>wrote a book on deal making

>Bait and switch politics
This is the norm now
It has been for a while. This observation is meaningless though because nobody ever learns

Maybe this is true but didn't they do this all the way to his presidency he reversed in this or that. Isn't he supposed to be pro-amnesty ? I mean cmon it's the same fake news with the same garbage headlines. But now we believe them over Trump? I'm not saying its not impossible, I am saying I trump deserves the benefit od the doubt

GOP is slowly gaining full control over the white house.

Pretty much this.

>ANYTHING he says can't be taken at face value and could be 12D backgammon
This is why no one takes Drumfy seriously

youtu.be/Zd9muK2M36c

He said NATO wasn't worthless if every faggot actually paid their fair share and they've been taking out of context.
This is propaganda and these faggots need to be taught a lesson.

>hufffington glue

He lost the benefit of the doubt after he bombed Syria

Where's the RACIST SEXIST HITLER XENOPHOBE shit now

Around neo liberals and neo conservatives watch out for subversives!

I want him to bomb the entire region including Syria. I don't give a fuck about a NatSoc country if it isn't America.

Regardless of whether you still support Trump, he went back on his word

>MSM accuses Trump of being a 1488 literally Hitler Sup Forumsack
>Sup Forums says he isn't but votes for him anyway
>Trump wins
>He sells out Sup Forums and the MSM starts to love him as they realise he isn't a 1488 literally Hitler Sup Forumsack
>Just another bought and paid for kike shill

Why is Sup Forums always right?

>flexible

That's a good euphemism to say he is a shabbo goy.

Jesus is this your first day here???

>Newfag detected

>not knowing the response is part of the meme

fucking newfags seriously

I really don't care because I never expected him to keep any of them. I just voted for him because he pisses off every single tool that needs to be executed from billionaire retiree politicians sapping tax money from citizens to pay for their shitty fucking houses and prostitutes to faggot walking bleeding vaginas who need a bullet to fill the empty cavity where their brain should be.
The rat is a fucking businessman and business is what he'll do. I fucking hate politicians and I hate businessmen, this was the first presidential election I voted in because I wanted to be able to grin at the garbage fat worthless dyed hair fucks and shitty faggot conservative pieces of shit who deserve nothing short of brutal inhumane public execution knowing I put someone they hate more than they claim to hate Hitler into office, and I'll vote for him again for that same exact reason.

fraud or results oriented genius?
>Keep in mind you will never be a billionaire president

Flailing in FAIL.

I have my doubts that Jesus visits Sup Forums. Ever.

But, He probably hangs out on Sup Forums in general once in a while for a couple laughs when He's been smoking up the extra-devine kush.

Can't believe we supported the fat orange retard

>ID literally QuyckFun
>Pol-bros is basically our secret handshake
I almost thought you were a paid shill. Now that I know you're serious I'll take this into consideration. Maybe Trump wasn't a good choice? Also adding sage to make this thread tastier

>He need our support for attacking Syria to help the jews , despite telling that Obama was wrong in attacking Syria

>Huff post

Sage goes in all fields.

t. Cuck for jews

I want him to bomb Israel too.

Sharia shills are getting desperate.
>he's a puppet!
>well, he's not a puppet but he's incompetent.
>well, he's not incompetent but he's abandoning his base!
What's the next narrative?

Trump is dead you fucking retards. What you are seeing now is a body double. (((They))) control his every move and thought now.

Same jowls, can't be replicated.

Trump is trying really hard to become a worse president than Ulysses S. Grant.

The more shills and redditors that come here, the more I'm sure Trump is winning. They believed he'd sink himself primarily, but since domestic matters like the wall and the travel ban are tied up; he's focusing on issues like Korea to kill time and built better relations. Alot of good is going to come from China, and by the time Trump gets back from his world tour? Bye bye Obamacare.

>>>/plebbit/r/the_donald

Fucking newfags

Trumpfags act like parents whose kid is retarded and smears his own shit on the walls while they coo, "Oh, look how creative he is! That's a sign of intelligence, you know?"

Huffington Post.

>claims truth is still truth, even if Russian hackers say it
>claims truth is not truth if Huffington Post says it

Seth Rich.

No user, YOU are the r eddit

wew, I wonder how much do shariablue shills get paid for every new meme they draw

This is the most shareblue post ive seen here yet. Kill yourself with your boss David Brock's AIDS you kike faggot.

Russian hackers didn't "say" anything, they supposedly released emails in which DNC people "said" a whole lot, none of which was ever disputed or claimed to be doctored.

Huffpo is a leftist propoganda paper known for its extreme bias and non-credible reporting.

Your comparison is retarded and not valid or relevant in any way, shape, or form.

(((huffpo)))

If you're too stupid to spot an organisation that doesn't even pretend to offer objective news anymore then there is nothing to say to you.

WTF I love NATO now

All these flip-flops are easily verifiable and came directly out of Trump's mouth.

>B-b-but HuffPo! Fake news!

Yeah, HuffPo is shit, but that doesn't change the fact that Trump has reversed himself on all these issues this week.

We elected someone that doesn't have our best interest in mind. We're so smart.

>Alex Jones shill is a new falafel
Not surprised

Trump didn't change his views on NATO. The media lied about him ever saying we should just leave it then when he doesn't conform to the narrative they themselves created they count it as a "reversal". Syria is less defensible but this muh NATO bullshit is unbelievable to watch.

>Shill

(((Trump)))

>Candidate makes promises during election campaign
>Gets elected on those promises
>Proceeds to make U turns or fails in keeping anybody them
>Effectively hands election position over to Jewish son in law and converted to Judaism daughter

HURR DURR GREAT DEAL MAKER! 90D CHESS!!

You retards really are retarded.

I fucking love how many meta ramifications this meme produces

When you start there are always succ-levels of ironic new-calling that keep going until the thread dies

It's a long text but there is a far-left party in my country that explains this.

Basically, a politician is the spokesman of a group. This group can be a labor union, an industry, a bank etc. This group will vote, elect, support and make demands. Without this group pressuring the guy to do what they want, he'll easily break his promises. That's why a party of the masses, from the masses and to the masses is so important.

A leftist party created by intellectuals and career politicians is far more dangerous than a right wing party that represents the interests of a local elite because they don't have a base to connect them to the real world. Syriza in Greece and Labour (during the Blair years) are two great examples.

So, the Americans really fucked up. Trump is a billionaire with no connection whatsoever to the workers, the armed forces (I'm talking about the cannon fodder, not the generals) or the productive sector and that's why he'll be controlled by the corporations, the war-hawks and the speculators.

Well the only difference is that now you're actively complicit in the death of the West. Congrats misanthropic friendo, you're no better than anyone else now!

At the end of his first 4 years his approval rating will be more than enough to acquire a second term. Mark my words, nigger.

>Be huffpo reader

Yah. The part if the NATO narrative that holds water is his opinion that it was obsolete. He got the freeloading countries to pay more of their fair share before stepping into the Whitehouse.

Hopefully it keeps up.

Sup Forums has achieved post-ironic singularity where almost every post has a nearly equal chance of being serious or ironic.

>stating your real opinion
>stating an ironic opinion
>stating a serious counteropinion to an ironic opinion
>stating an ironic counteropinion to a real opinion
>stating an ironic counteropinion to an ironic opinion
>stating your real opinion as a counteropinion to the ironic counteropinion
>stating an ironic opinion as a counteropinion to the ironic counteropinion
>stating your opinion

fuck im too drunk for this kind of multidimenisonal thinking

Will these faggots ever accept the fact that Donald Trump is their president, no matter how much they bitch and moan, they can't change that fact.

Are huffpo /ourguys/ now?

>Huff, Snuff 'n Puff Post
>a reliable source of news

I love you finnbruh
I just drank a shot of vodka on your honor

(you)

This, who cares if the wall is just a metaphor. It's all about The Art of The Deal. Praise KEK xD!

>Huffington post
The absolute state of Sup Forums

This what the fuck

In case you haven't seen Sup Forums has gone to complete shit after slapping Syria on the wrist. All i ve seen is exactly what Sup Forums criticized the left over. Deciding shit due to emotions and being single issue fuckheads who cant think 5 minutes into the future. Yeah it's fine to be upset with Trump but the thoght that Trump might have info that we dont never crossed their minds once.
I cant criticize Trump without being called a shill, and I cant defend him without being called reddit.

>MUH NATO
>MUH CHYNA
Trump made a better deal with China, recently, go look at the NK threads.
And Trump said NATO needed to pick up the slack, not that we wouldabandon it