THE AUTISTIC KNIFE KID NOW HAS TO WEAR A RETARD HELMET

HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAH

cbsnews.com/news/nevada-teen-shot-by-school-police-logan-clark-speaks-out/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVvrueUjWn8
cbsnews.com/news/nevada-teen-shot-by-school-police-logan-clark-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Moments later, a school district officer fired a single shot.
> A subsequent stroke in the hospital left him with severe brain trauma, impacting his speech and requiring him to wear a helmet for protection.

HAHAHA SO FUNNY

School police has guns.
Nuke yourselves America.

Shut the fuck up you shitposting frog.

Autistic fuck deserved the lead pill he got.

>French men are impotent cowards that can't protect their women from being raped by sandniggers

Surrender yourself, France.

Would you rather have citizens have guns in school? Teachers? Oh wait, you're French you aren't even allowed to own guns. But, terrorists can. You better hope to God that Le Pen wins or else I'm going to visit France and laugh directly in your face.

>tfw blown up by Mohammed when I visit.
>tfw no face because I'm obliterated.

Yes, teachers should all be required to carry

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>A subsequent stroke in the hospital left him with severe brain trauma, impacting his speech and requiring him to wear a helmet for protection.

Jesus. Kid was totally idiotic to swing knives around, but he was still just a kid. His parents failed him, and now he was turned into a tard.

germans and shitskins just don't understand anglo humor. retard helmets are peak bantz.

Is this double dagger David??? HE LIVES TO FIGHT AGAIN

>Good kid with good grades
>Gets constantly beaten/bullied
>The kid pulls a knife to defend against literal migrant bullies
>Braver than any single Sup Forumstard burguer shitposter
>still gets shited over in this board because of his attitude

You people are full of shit.

Yeah you have to let people with knives go mad and kill people like in Ohio State University.

Or we could keep importing niggers like you're doing
And disarm the citizens like you cucks did

even the POLICE shoot kids in schools

Yup

I wish this le based Reddit phrase would cease

> We never won a war, so we are better than everyone!

USA...

Yeah thing is, when that shit happens to non-whites you get full-on cuck brigades trying to defend the attacker, but if it's a white person you don't see anyone defending them. That's the real problem, liberals ruin everything

How the fuck is that a Reddit phrase? It's common sense. Dual wielding like a fooking legend in public is gonna get you shot.

If you are pulling a knife to stop bullies stab the bullies not a cop with a gun pointed at you.

AH HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
ANTIFA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=mVvrueUjWn8

kek
A kid at my primary school had a retard helmet and we all picked on him for it, shit was so cash

I graduated high school back in 2006 and we never had any school cops. Just a couple years later and they're everywhere. Sad times indeed.

That's a shame. He had a stroke at the hospital that gave him brain damage. Poor kid.

I don't see the humor in this. Kid got picked on and threatened almost daily i'm sure because his poorfag parents sent him to a school full of beaners and niggers. He snaps, gets shot, has a stroke.

SAD!

thats not even funny its just fucking sad.

He's a smart kid

yea, people with souls and the capacity for empathy don't get why some autistic kid suffering brain damage is funny.
Sometimes I think its a good thing you guys are getting genocided.

>kid got picked on
its perfectly OK when antifa faggots get picked on

Redditors tend to project, don't take them seriously.

Well at least he learned his lesson and took some armor after the respawn.

Wtf are you talking about you dumb nigger?

He was pointing it to the latino kids you love so much and then panicked when the cop showed up.

>be american
>defends against minorities
>gets shot

You are worse than germany and central europe because at least in germany the police doesnt kill their own. All your threads about weapons and guns are moot. You die if you use them. You are more defenseless than europeans.

Your support for Trump and the "white race" has gone down the toilet. You fags coward and support the gunning of one of your own while siding with the Mexicans. You are a joke lool.

>why not shoot him in the foot?
god women will literally never bother to understand rights and protections that prevent this. imagine being over 40 years old and never once researching for yourself why police cant just go around shooting people in the legs with a firearm designed to only be used for stopping someone with lethal intent.

do chicks dig guys in helmets

Kekd and checkd. Pic related

>Shut the fuck up you shitposting frog.
>Autistic fuck deserved the lead pill he got.

This is true

All Americans deserved to be gassed. None of you are human.

MANDELA EFFECT ALERT!
A TIMELINE SWITCH HAS OCCURRED!!

I REMEMBER HE DIED, HE GOT SHOT A FEW TIMES AND DIED AT THE SCENE

WTF IS GOING ON

>cbsnews.com/news/nevada-teen-shot-by-school-police-logan-clark-speaks-out/

did you even see the video? the cop was no where near him.

I mean normally I'm the first one to clap for cops putting criminals down, but at a middle school they should have a less than lethal option for kids that bring a knife.

They should still have a gun but a taser or bean bag gun also.

t. underage unversed in euphamisms

>“I’m not defending my son bringing knives to school whatsoever,” Clark’s mother, Cheryl Pitchford said. “But what I ask myself is, what makes the school officer think that it’s okay to shoot my son?”
Bitch he had knives at school.

>school full of spics that beat you up
>try to defend self
>spic cop shoots you

next time he needs to bring a gun

Tasers and bean bags don't work half the time. Sometimes even shooting them isn't enough.

>shit was so cash

dope as fuck bro.

So the right to defend yourself ends on school grounds?

>be french
>get run over
>tearful cartoons
>twitter hashtags
>forget about it a week later
>it happens again

The school he attended is fucking atrocious. Filled with beaners and niggers. It's right on a street called Sutro and you do not want to be in that area at night. Fuck, I hate Reno with a passion.

I didn't want to laugh but it just happened.

American public schools are infested with niggers. Of course the police are armed

I agree, i see it in like every other thread.

This sucks because this teen did nothing wrong. He was defending himself from BLACK bullies. They bullied him every single day and he finally snapped on them. Look into it. I'd do the same.

Le play stupid games le win stupid prizes
*Smirks*
Clearly you are not well versed in the ways of tongue and pen

SLOW
AND
STEADY

Lol, American police officers are so coward that they shoot at loss kids at school.

Someone needs to watch The Principal with Jim Belushi; niggers are just as bad in real life and you aren't allowed to beat the shit out of them like you can in movies

Syrian white helmets, the kid.

In most civilized parts of the world nobody is required to carry guns to school.

His parents did fail him. NIGGERS failed him. He was bullied by them every day and he snapped. Look into the real story.

Not shitposting.
I genuinly believe America is the source of most the Evils of the West.
Nuke yourselves you might save the world.
We can have guns though.

Niggers won't chimp out over this
But if one of dey babbies got shot bringing a gun to school, cities would burn

The truth is this kid was surrounded by 20 niggers laughing while a few niggers were bullying him.

fucking this. niggers are the worst.

The kid never intended to kill, unlike that subhuman police officer.

The officer needs to put on trial and he WILL be found guilty and sentenced to public execution. His death will send a message to all those subhumans in blue not to fuck with the people. When you're given a badge and a gun you wear it with responsibility, NOT with pride of privilege. We need to put fear back in the hearts of people; today's society is weak because people aren't scared of the consequences of their poor, selfish actions.

>be American
>get shot

I got sent to a 99% black school and made lifelong friends with the only 4 other white kids there and all we can think about is killing niggers because of how we were treated. I was punched at least once every day no exaggeration.

I still have the memes

He fucked up when he didn't stop his awesome ninja show after a police officer told him to drop the knives. I feel for the kid but when 20 monkeys are getting as close as possible to him to take video for their Instagram or whatever, the officer didn't have time to de-escalate the situation.

they carry grenades

>American logic

This.
>Get bullied by niggers
>Shit goes on day in day out
>Probably feels sick to his stomach every day having to go to school
>Finally get fed up
>Bring knife to school to keep them off
>Get shot by cop
Poor kid. I know what it feels like (not the getting shot part though).

I thought he died

This is the white version of DINDU NUFFIN.

>"I'm not defending my son brining knives to school"
>uses HE WUZ BULLIED as an excuse

They're a hell of a lot more effective than some of you like to suggest though.

When you make fun of autistic kids, the chances of you having autistic kids goes higher.

My 85+% white private school had no security guards. These are for the niggers.

> why police cant just go around shooting people in the legs with a firearm designed to only be used for stopping someone with lethal intent.

This is the most retarded thing I've read this week on Sup Forums, congratulations!

But I'll bite, why not use a tazer?

This.

White boy in a shitskin infested school is called "autistic", defends himself against bullying then is shot by the police and ends up brain damaged

Welcome to society on marxism

Whites see no problem with this

Even "republicans" in the US, or people on Sup Forums don't give a fuck about shitskins preying on whites.

This is why white genocide is happening, zero racial solidarity

>I genuinly believe America is the source of most the Evils of the West.

Go to bed, Ahmed.

It really isn't. You don't know what it's like being surrounded by 20 niggers who are finally going in for the kill after 100 straight days of torturing their prey.

Here is another one of these piece of shit anti-white retards. Blacks/spics attacking whites on a daily basis, and he sees no problem with it.

Whites defending themselves on the other hand, well they deserve to die!

How the fuck is that being a nigger?
He was being bullied - physically bullied. He bought a knife to deter himself.

I can guaran-fucking-tee you, that if he was out to harm then he would have harmed somebody. And, if he was out to kill, then he would have bought a gun.

Everything that transpired there was not his fault, but the fault of the bullies, who I've heard
- to no surprise - are niggers, and the police officer who should be publicly executed (along with his family) to demonstrate a point to the other police officers in America.

It's middle School. Let's give all our children 9mm handguns then so they can defend themselves in places where adult regulation is supposed to prevent this shit from even beginning to happen.

Growing up in the American school system it's very safe to say administrators and a good amount of teachers are painfully incompetent and allow shit like this(excessive bullying and the repercussions of it) to happen.

I think they will be more effective on a 14 years old than normal.

We can own guns. Actually, we have a rather high amount of guns per capita

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mohammeds don't have a monopoly on disliking America.

this is the truth
oh how the mighty have fallen, go back to the middle east ahmed

There is a real underlying problem in public schools where NIGGERS are given chance after chance, a slap on the wrist every time. But still allowed to roam free like animals bullying everyone.
The teachers don't stop it. At mostly black schools the teachers are often NIGGERS who laugh at it.

Poor kid, having to go to school with niggers.
He should have brought a machine gun.

>h-he ain't done nothin
>h-he needed den knives cuz them 'ol shitskins wuz bullyin him
>he jus needed more money fer dem autism programs
>bringin a weapon to school is a-ok if you're hwhite
Might makes right
Survival of the fittest
The weak should fear the strong
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
:^)

Yeah you'd think so wouldn't you.

Wrong though.

>still owning a soul
for what purpose?

>says the inbred pom

Hate to say it but I'm red pilled too. But us American's aren't the issue, much like how not all people from the middle east aren't terrorists. We've lost control of our government years ago and sadly I believe it has come to the point where we need to be nuked. Hopefully Rothschild, Kissinger, Rockefeller and all the rest of the corrupted elite behind the governments actions is also caught in the blast.