Year 1071:

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will lose
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the technology for this. Walls of Constantinople are thick
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god always supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time Turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>We will remove Turks in 20 years, i guarantee you that
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia back to Greece
>.....
>Drumpfy and Putin will retake Constantinople! Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you Giaour subhumans accept Turkish supremacy already? Allah created us to tame you wh*te subhumans so bow down to your overlords who's been kicking white ass for 1000 years. Turkey is eternal, the sooner you accept this truth the less butthurt you'll be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gVFnuw635g
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/erdogan-pictured-dining-with-turkish-transgender-star-despite-cr/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/20/erdogan-dinner-turkish-transgender-actor-bulent-ersoy-istanbul-lgbt-rally
youtube.com/watch?v=khabhCrXHvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what're you gonna do when you conquer the world.. just fight other muslims? You're an idiot. Saged.

no we will live in a peaceful world since wh*Tes are no longer exist.

im willing to bet that turkey is one of the most hated countries on the planet

>"Yes I is tukrraoch Y spake veri guud english inch Allha"
Whites at least have the decency to learn the language before they shitpost, you fucking untermensch.

i'm sorry, i am just too superior to speak subhuman indo-european languages.

what is wrong with that? i am glad you guys are butthurt about us, i would be worried if you filthy westerners approve us.

>Failed coup beaten by unarmed civilians
>Rekt by kurds everyday
>Can't take a small town from ISIS for 4 months now even with the help of US and Russia
>Only in 1 week lost 10 brand new Leopards and 40 roaches

wew

>this turk again
kek inb4 buttmad whities

Hey friend you want this??? :DDDDD

they are butthurt because they know that they are inferior slaves compared to us TURKs alhamdulillah.

soon :^)

Hey poo
I've never heard a language as fucking guttural as yours, roach. Did it come directly from your homo habilis ancestors?

this meme is SO pathetic, i mean you guys are so butthurt that you started to making memes that not even true, i guess this is how you cope with your eternal butthurt since 1453...

>cant take a small town from isis
>dreams conquer Europe

Are all roaches so buttmad like you lel

>Constantinople is the gem of the world
>Ottoman Empire takes it
>Immediately becomes a third world shit hole worth nothing
Why do you Roach fucks have to ruin everything

>Soon

Inbred roach so obsessed with white people that he is REEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing like a motherfucker

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

youtube.com/watch?v=9gVFnuw635g

We, thousand horsemen, were merry as children while conquering
We, thousand horsemen, defeated a huge army on that day

The bey of beys who wore white helmet ordered: Advance!
We passed Danube on a sweet summer day with convoys

We attacked to a city like a thunder
From the roads Turkish horses passed like a thunder

One day with our fastest winged horses
We suddenly ascended to the seven skies

We still see the roses bloom in heaven
We still miss the red glorious memories

The bey of beys who wore white helmet ordered: Advance!
We passed Danube on a sweet summer day with convoys

>no mention of the barbary slave trade

You made me sad habibi

>The handshake that saved the nest

>when your grand imperial army hundreds of thousands strong out to bring jihad to the heart of europe gets rekt by a few thousand illiterate slavs and magyars

Battle of Sziget best day of my life.
Croats and Hugarians fighting together = kebab goes no further

>Armenian Genocide
Apologize

Also the whole world is laughing at you, clueless jew puppets

>Erdogan meeting with Bogdanoff diplomatic emissary

Stop roleplaying as steppe barbarians and stop following the arab cult

We're coming back Turkey. This time we'll win, and I'm going to fucking rape all the Anzus.

>s-stop being superior pls be a cuck like us
No :)

this cant be real. unless erdo strangled the tranny after dinner or something

you're not even related to turkic people

Hello, best ally.

Ey leave Turkmenistan alone they're based

I was looking for Köksal Baba pic and I found this accidentally.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/erdogan-pictured-dining-with-turkish-transgender-star-despite-cr/

>The picture was provided by the Turkish President's press office

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/20/erdogan-dinner-turkish-transgender-actor-bulent-ersoy-istanbul-lgbt-rally

>be turk invader
>10 000 men army gets defeated by girl
>10 000 men to capture area that had only 6 000 people

Pathetic

But we lost that battle

This again? Sigh ....

Daily Reminder that the Ottoman Empire was a White Muslim Empire and not a mongrel turkic asiatic manlet one.
> Ottoman Empire was White
> Your Sultans were all Caucasians and all of them have either blonde or are redheads and inbetween
> Your Royal, Noble, and Middle Class were all ruled by Caucasians
> The Ottoman Sultan's personal guard and elite fighting forces were the Janassaries or Yaneceri which mean Foreign Soldier. They were Christian Slave Children from Bosnia, Albania, Serbia, Etc. They were all White.
The Ottomans entrusted their life to their White Kin and not to you shitskin mongrel turks from Mongolia.
> The Greatest Ottoman Naval Commander was Heyreddin Barbarossa .. a.k.a Heyreddin RedBeard.
He was a Redheaded Albanian but some people say he was from the Netherlands.
> Your Ottoman Empire was literally based off The Byzantium Empire.
The only Diff. Was that it was an Islamic one rather than a Christian one.
On his death bed, the last Sultan said, " i am the last Roman Emperor ", he gave respects to the Eastern Roman Empire. The Majority of " Turks " in Turkey are actually Anatolian Caucasians.
They HATE you shitskin paki looking mongrels and will side with their Caucasian Kin when the time comes to send you back to Mongolia and Central Asia.

>Christians
There's the problem right there...

I like that you forgot how UK broke your empire into tiny pieces.

youtube.com/watch?v=khabhCrXHvU

Ananızı sikerim piçler

3500BC - present
>hhsssssssssss!! Hhiiiissssssss!!
t. roaches throughout history

Your empire colapse and its just a shell of its former self,its just a matter of time untill it will be swallowed by the islamic pague and turns into a third world shithole.
Deal with it and stop suffering on the internet its pretty pathetic desu.

>150 years of being assfucked by christian cross until Constantinople became a cesspool and nobody wanted to save her orthodox ass.

Muh constantinople invasion

>Now we gonna conquer mediterranean area and western europe

Venetia and Spanish army spitroast you in Lepanto.

Fuking delusional roaches....

I had this roach bitch flatmate from Ankara 2 years ago. I made her eat my ass on a regular basis and she loved it.

She had a sense of belonging, I guess.

Turks: the biggest and most sadistic slavers in all of history

>it's a "turkroach baits obviously but people still respond because they're too fucking autistic to just let it die" episode
I hate reruns.