TFW you turned a cowowker on Sup Forums and you're pretty sure he swallowed the gold pill about the joos too

>TFW you turned a cowowker on Sup Forums and you're pretty sure he swallowed the gold pill about the joos too

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99727227/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inviting another normie to shit up the board

>>TFW you turned a cowowker on Sup Forums

Do you mean you made him come here or you made him stop coming here?

>and you're pretty sure he swallowed the gold pill

What's the gold pill?

>about the joos too

Sup Forums loves Jews when it comes to Trump and his pro-Jewish ideas and connections.

Hey, I've been here since 2016.

>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck t_d and fuck reddit "people"

Why do you guys always talk about Sup Forums not being one person whenever this board is criticized?

We've had Sup Forums be a pro-Trump echo chamber for almost 2 years now, you'd have to be a blind retard not to see it. Only recently has the tide very slowly shifted from that.

You can't consider Sup Forums an echo chamber. Any political opinion can be discussed here.

Yes I can. It was an echo chamber in favor of Trump for the longest time, but it's slowly changing now.

>Sup Forums loves joos
back to t_d

I was just saying that in a factual way. Sup Forums really does love Jews, especially when Trump and his jewish connections are mentioned.

I don't like it that Sup Forums is this way.

Echo chamber implies only certain opinions are allowed.Any opinion is allowed here, and any opinion can be ignored. Nobody is banned or silenced here for a different opinion.

Meant for you.

(((t_d)))

The mods and admins don't give a shit about censoring people, only on rare occasions. The community here forms it's own echo chamber with it's little culture.

And yes, I remember a guy getting banned months ago for making a thread about how he dislikes civic nationalism and thinks it's a reddit invention.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99727227/

Go make a communism thread or a feminism thread. Go make any political thread you want. Just be ready to defend your arguments.

I don't want to make those threads. I made a /leftypol/ thread once solely for bait and it got 350+ replies.

I'm talking about the culture of Sup Forums itself, most people here think the same thing and accuse others of being shills when they disagree with them. The mods do occasionally get trigger happy and ban people.

Who cares what the culture is. It leans one way but that doesn't make it an echo chamber. Go try having a dissenting opinion on a feminist forum.

we are full

Yes, that does make it an echo chamber in the sense that I described.

I don't want to go on feminist forums, but when I did, I was never censored. Shouted down, warned, called even a shill, yes. But never censored or banned.

>Tfw found out I'm Jewish and now spend my time acting like an anti-Semitic caricature of a Jew irl

xit is happening cry more faggot
If by tide changing you mean more shilling than usual than yes the "tide" has turned. Get used to the taste of the god emperors sperm. The wall is going up soon and Brexit is happening. cry more shill.

See what I mean? This board is full of autistic teens who think that any criticism of Daddy Trump comes from a "shill". This is their autistic way of silencing dissent, and it happens enough to ruin proper discourse.

You are smart enough to know this but you just refuse to admit the truth.

First rule of Sup Forums: Assume everything you read is bullshit and work your way up from there.