What are the four horseman of the modern apocalypse?

What are the four horseman of the modern apocalypse?

>the leaf
>the aus
>the burger
>the bong

or

>the burger
>the vlad
>the chink
>the nork/

Nuclear warfare
Globalism
Antifa
Refugees

Sup Forums, tumblr, twitter, and I'm unsure if the last is Facebook or Reddit.

Trump, Putin, Assad and Sarah Palin

you're a moron. the four horseman have never been people, they are aspects ei: famine, disease and liberalism. how about you come back on the internet when your brain is actually functional you absolute retard.

>implying i let myself willingly cuck by some thrown together bedtime stories from 2000 years ago

> Jews
> Anglos
> Slavs
> Niggers

what's the goat thing at the top of OP?

Agnus Dei. The Lamb of God. 'Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.' John 1:29

>cars
>mass media
>waste
>welfare

Femto
Slan
Ubik
Void

>cars
moar like horses amirite

oy veh!

are you a christian or just knowledgeable?

3rd horseman

"When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine.”

>Trump during campaign constantly boast that he told them " TAKE the oil! Don't destroy it"

Superhuman AI, genetic engineering(creating biological weapons that'll target certain populations), runaway climate change (caused by permafrost melting, releasing billions of tonnes of methane into the air.)and Nuclear war.

Jews
Kikes
Hebrews
Judaists

seems like youre making connections where none exist, but its a good catch, gg.

denarius also was currency at the time.
He was....making deals....

> I close my eyes and seize it
> I clench my fists and beat it
> I light my torch and burn it
> I am the beast I worship

>Java
>Python
>C++
>Rust

I am a Christian. The Lamb is frequently mentioned in Revelation: 'And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.' Rev. 5:6
You only understand that 'the Lamb' is Jesus from that verse in the Gospel of John though. And you only understand why John the Baptist calls Jesus the Lamb of God from reading the story of the Passover lambs in Exodus.

I should also note something odd as I read all the verses pertaining to the four horse man.

Out of the four that appeared after the seals were broken, only the black horse had anything resembling a voice give a command or any response for that matter.

But the rest was word for word.

>Jews
>Jews
>Jews
>Jews

>the white jew
>the red jew
>the black jew
>the pale jew