>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/852510810287075329
archive.fo/G8tuo
justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/north-korea-s-big-event-the-opening-of-a-new-street-in-pyongyang/3674920.html
google.com/amp/s/patch.com/illinois/geneva/amp/27027283/geneva-woman-pleads-guilty-in-mass-murder-conspiracy-plot-at-canadian-mall?espv=1
youtube.com/watch?v=iPQfwmfRq2s
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/04/13/krauthammer-chinese-are-acting-rather-well-on-north-korea-because-theyre-worried-about-trump-n2313022
youtu.be/GKzsktuqwyU
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/13/facebook-rapists-will-not-deported-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

AWOO~

Awoo!

Day of the rope is coming close.

B A N N O N

>shitposters still trying to blackpill us

Obama's face is perfect for the headline

>Having a stressful morning.
>Finally get a break.
>Check /ptg/
>See this OP.
OH YESSSSS.

and i'm proooud to bee an Americaaaan

libcucks are trying to distract from the Clinton employee corruption now

>there are people in this thread right now who hate Trump and his supporters yet spend many hours every day reading every single one of our posts

Do these people not realize what "bargaining chips are"

Trump uses the currency manipulation thing, knowing it would fuck china up badly, as a bargaining chip for north korea. He didn't lie. Does HuffPaint want him to label China currency manipulator even if they're not just to fulfill a promise?

It's quite possible Xi gave her up as a token of friendship to Trump. She was probably going to retire soon anyway.

The unmasking probe is actually expanding; oy veyyyyy!

youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

>4 bants but she is a witch and should be burned

>muh legacy

>inb4 Trump is a Russian plant rhetoric comes back

(Well, considering the raiding crew is here I may as well repost. Sorry, didn't finish the proper analysis so I have nothing left by repost from the previous night thread. Full analysis soon)

> Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)
> Wanna see me stick Nine inch Nails, through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)
> Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)
> Try 'cid and get fucked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)

I can analyze Sup Forums itself now too. Neat, isn't it?

I am finishing a more thorough analysis of this whole raid, the findings are not surprising but the methods will be an interesting read.

- Fun finding #1: #firekushner hashtag jumped straight from leftist twitter (that used to along with #firenunes, #firebannon, #impeachtrump) and on April 5 gone straight to the "alt right", being pushed by some Cassandra Fairbanks (who's that?) then Richard Spencer himself along with the rest of the rest of the "white nationalist" Twitter movement.

Interestingly while at the same time HuffPo published an article that all but "named the Jew" in so many words. You can see for yourself: search twitter for the hashtag and walk back as far as you can.

The first pretext was

> nepotism and incompetence

Then it became (when Bannon step down from NSC)

> he wants Bannon out

Then the Syrian bombing happened and it became

> Trump is a Kuschner puppet

And now

> Trump is firing Bannon because of Kuschner

This is just one of the findings, more will come.

Will follow up on it later, with methods like pic related to prove whatever is happening, unlike raiders wanna make you believe, is not and never been normal on Sup Forums

All in all I have a theory that very soon we will see Richard Spencer "alt right" fighting at the same trench with "left leaning libertarians" and very very close to sjw leftists.

Now that I have the tool it is even beneficial that some of them sport uncommon flags

They're called cucks and they've been at it every day since Trump announced he was running. They just like losing I guess

TRUST IN ME GOYIM

I love having mind-slaves

B-but Drumpf wants war with Russia, h-he's a neokike!

And I can explain why this raid felt strange:

1) it was a multi party raid, done by the left (as usual) but also by the so called "alt right" (Spencerfags and their adolescent followers).

Normally this board beat back raids with precise mockery (like nerd virgins for CtR drones) but this time it was half saying "go back to t_d" and half saying "fire kushner, kike lovers, trump is a neocon". That created a lot of confusion right from the offset.

I myself only noticed it also came from the so called "alt right" because pic related fucked up rule #1 of OpSec and used the same name here that "she" uses in a Twitter handler ( →). Par for the course for a "left leaning libertarian alt right".

Then some of the raiders helped by using the same name to try to cover for "her" and all but confirmed who was at the same group.

2) the shared goal of both Spencerfags and the leftists was to push "fire kushner / fire Ivanka". The left was pushing it since ever but it got traction when the "alt right" started helping them (again, sewsxh #firekushner on Twitter) and then like by magic both groups started appearing here

3) the missile strike came right at the middle of the raid and gave it a pretense of legitimate discontent by regulars (as there was legitimate discontent by regulars here). Then it was the perfect storm you saw around here.

Give that bitch here to the gunshine state!
We still have hangings and the electric chair on the table because we aren't pussies

china stopped manipulating their currency months ago too. it was always a bargaining chip.

>at the "right" time

DAY OF THE ROPE APPROACHES
LEFTISTS WILL ALL SWING

ruh roh

Just a friendly reminder. When you hear the MSM saying "trump is moving left" or "trump is a centrist now", they are saying so because they do not realize that THEY have in fact moved more right. They just do no realize it yet.

Notice the punchline there isn't "Sup Forums say nigger" or that "Sup Forums doesn't say kike", it is "for some reason in the past two weeks these three words had a gigantic spike in mentions, the first two having been mentioned more in that period than in the rest of the site since 2015"

> kushner
> t_d
> kike

"Faggot" and "nigger" were used as baseline to show the natural growth of the userbase.

Now, on another topic: can you guys, without looking up, explain why the big spike in "nigger" last July?

Do we know what the North Korea happening is? I heard something was gonna go down today.

shh, only awoo now

>Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!

Drumpf was, is, and always will be, a Russian puppet. Sad!

Because it was a typical D&C raid, and anyone who's been here long enough can spot it a mile away

opened a road

HANG HER!

Good Friday will be
Good

Now the techniques used to make the analysis in the first chart will open lots of doors as people assume that because this is an anonymous place people can't be identified.

For some it is easy. Along with some regular flags here (Portugal, Poland) we have some regular griefers (Finland, Netherlands, Romania). But this new wave brought a lot of people that can be easily used as "markers" to unmask the rest: Vietnam, Malta, Austria, sideways Malta (what's that, Singapore?)

They all lacked basic OpSec (like dear Cyan here) and with time and analysis it is easy not only to id the anomalous pattern but to find similar occasions in the past.

That huge spike in "nigger" in the first chart coincides with the new Ghostbusters release and it is interesting at very least.

Anyway, this new tool it will be a good addition to our analysis arsenal

*shills ignore the Tillerson conference in which he almost declared a Russo-American alliance*

archive.fo/G8tuo

justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents

>Claiborne, who allegedly confided to a co-conspirator that the PRC agents were “spies,” willfully misled State Department background investigators and FBI investigators about her contacts with those agents, the affidavit states.

>According to the affidavit, Claiborne noted in her journal that she could “Generate 20k in 1 year” working with one of the PRC agents, who, shortly after wiring $2,480 to Claiborne, tasked her with providing internal U.S. Government analyses on a U.S.-Sino Strategic Economic Dialogue that had just concluded.

Let's see if this is the first domino or just a one-off.

What's this bullshit about Trump and Yellen?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RUSSIAN RELATIONS, SOON!!!

I'M COMING LADIES, PEACE ON EARTH AND LOVE FOR RUSSIAN WOMEN IS COMING!!!

We always knew it would include more than trump. It was likely going on during the primaries. They probably unmasked anyone they saw as a "threat" in order to get the good boys they wanted to win.

Into the oven shlomo

kim fat revealed a new fake street full of fake buildings. his chief military nobody made the journalists leave phones and cameras behind so he could mumble bizarre statements about nukes at them

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF intensifies

SEVENS CONFIRM

he said she "might" stay at the end of her term

>over-analyzing trolling this much

Hey, maybe it's just people trolling you? Maybe people don't like Reddit or blind followers? Nah, it's obviously shills.... right?

That's it? Jesus

i hope i don't get one with mongol eyes
but knowing my luck

>at the right time
I love how cryptic and mafioso Trump is being, this is how you politics.

WITNESSED

Do we believe him? Is Trump being duped?

JOE IS BACK ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

FEELS SO GOOD, WE DID IT FELLOW 'PEDES!

Is it just me, or does that lady look like bill clinton?

We're getting our friendship back!

the tl;dr is

> there are really raiders here, not just "legitimate concern" (that's another search to add to my analysis, never seen "legitimate" being used this much either)
> they come both from the left and from the "right" (so called white nationalist "alt right", headed by Richard Spencer, endorser of a progressive open borders pro immigration woman, Tulsi Gabbard)
> there ***is*** people with legitimate concerns, it just isn't the people saying "well, I'm concerned now, you should be too, lets all disavow Trump"

channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/north-korea-s-big-event-the-opening-of-a-new-street-in-pyongyang/3674920.html

a fucking road

Kim has shown his belly, he is weak.

He didnt even kill a single cnn reporter, his father would have castrated him in shame.

There's concern, and then there's concern for shit that's not even true or has no source. Whenever you faggots quote something that hasn't been confirmed we know you're a shill because only the MSM does that shit

>at the right time
it's like he has stages mapped out in his head of how everythings going to turn out

He sounds worried desu. Things don't just work out if you wait them out especially when you're bombing their allies.
Trump really needs to do something that shows he will be on good terms with the Russians before a neocon fucker launches a couple more missiles.

Trump is choosing protecting South Korea instead of getting China to stop bad trade and currency manipulation?!?!

Fuck that. North Korea is NOT going to do shit.

China have Trump that as an out. To help him save face, China isn't changing anything.

Trump caved.

>mfw discordfags, neogafags, and tumblrfags think that their petty shilling is enough to change the course of reality and history

( ´ ▽ ` )

This squirmy little faggot needs to kill himself

>Arrested on treason charges

I don't think so. She was arrested, but according to the press release by the DOJ (who arrested her), it was for obstructing an official proceeding and making false statements to the FBI. She was not charged with "treason."

google.com/amp/s/patch.com/illinois/geneva/amp/27027283/geneva-woman-pleads-guilty-in-mass-murder-conspiracy-plot-at-canadian-mall?espv=1

Leafs btfo!

youtube.com/watch?v=iPQfwmfRq2s

>Why the big spike in "nigger" last July?

Are you sure it was because of Ghostbusters? Wasn't that when there was that wholesale slaughter going on in Chicago and records were being broken for murders? That 4th of July weekend alone was FULL of dead niggers.

Can you explain the big spike in the use of some terms as shown at Interestingly I can probably prove it is a raid simply by showing it is the same small number of people responsible for most of the spike.

If 100 people say something once, it is natural. If, instead, 10 people say something 10 times and 90 people never ever mentions it it is not natural. I can analyse that now.

INHALES.

>Krauthammer: Chinese Are 'Acting Rather Well' on North Korea Because They're Worried About Trump
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/04/13/krauthammer-chinese-are-acting-rather-well-on-north-korea-because-theyre-worried-about-trump-n2313022

>China to stop bad trade and currency manipulation?!?!

>china has made trade concessions already
>china stopped manipulating currecny months before inauguration

Joe better keep his Joe mouth shut. People are trying to get Sessions to reopen that dead intern case. Joe is going to jail, but he will still be Joe.
So that's what having sex with bill will do.

>Best Korea has gas-tipped missiles

OY VEYYYY

didn't the chinese warn north korea that Trump is a man that keeps his promises and threats?

For fuck's sake when are we gonna actually see a treason charge.

KIMMY HAS GAS

youtu.be/GKzsktuqwyU

At least we know he isn't an AnCap.

Keep up the good work, Portu-bro

>China will buy coal from the US instead of North Korea.
>Trump promised to revitalize coal.
Makes one ponder.

When I finish the same chart by day instead of by week I'll be able to prove

Board culture and general contrarian nature of Sup Forums. If you have been here long enough it would be normal for people to shitpost against anything you like on any board.

Go to /mlp/ and look at Glimmerfags versus their shitposters. You're not special and this is a common phenomenon across the site.

Portubro, you are the hero this general deserves.

>all these protests in Budapest
When will the Hungarian government just kill these commies?

AWOO~

He'd have some nasty biological agents too, all from Dennis Rodman

>Trump restarts American coal industry
>China buys it all

>America doesn't get fogged up
>Chinese die by the thousands.

Can anyone doubt this mans genius.

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/13/facebook-rapists-will-not-deported-sweden/

SWEDEN Y E S

Holy shit, so calling you fags t_d is equivalent to being a shill now?

I don't even know why I'm posting this here, you'll probably just call me a shill and tell me to get out of """your""" thread like the gated community pussy you are

No! We could have had less Canadians in the world!

it's beautiful
if china is going to shit up its air anyway we might as well profit off it rather than the nuclear norks

this cant be real OP.... its not even on drudge report

So Best Korea are the ones gassing Syrians?

>CROSS
>DRESSERS
>IN
>THE
>BUILDING

>inb4 Trump is a Russian plant rhetoric comes back
too late.
it was brought up briefly last night on CNN.
i happened to catch it as i was flicking thru channels.

FLORIDA STATE
BEST STATE

You are our greatest ally you know that?

IS JOE MANCHIN A CHINESE PUPPET