Opinions on veganism Sup Forums

Redpilled or cucked?
I myself am a meat eater because meat is delicious but I understand the barbaric situations under which animals are bred and slaughtered.I wouldn't think slaughtering farm animals would be anethical but the meat industry is pretty bad.Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8567486
researchgate.net/publication/275217123_Consumption_of_organic_meat_does_not_diminish_the_carcinogenic_potential_associated_with_the_intake_of_persistent_organic_pollutants_POPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you and your green shit. If the animals had the chance they'd eat you

veggiefag here. i don't actually believe that animals have "rights" so to speak but i still don't want to support the killing of animals. it's kind of like how you can help a homeless person on the street without believing in welfare, if you know what i mean

unethical***

chickens and cows wouldn't eat me desu

If vegans care about the animals and environment so much, why don't they just kill themselves? The longer a human is alive, the more animals have to die in order to supply its existence and the larger their overall carbon footprint.

Your preference. If your happy with your lifestyle that's cool.

Its idpol so i dont give a duck.

The meat industry is bad and the result of overpopulation caused by industrialisation. Eating meat isn't bad though and veganism is obviously cucked. We are born to be hunters.

Ever sat next to a herd of cows? They will trample you to death.

this shit again? Its just animals so not intelligent to warrant this amount of empathy.

The way the meat industry treats animals is of least concern. What is concerning is the filth the cattle are raised in, big companies have so many animals closely packed that they have to put antibiotics in their food. Their food is also garbage with no nutrients, its just geneticly modified mass produced corn grown in shit soil that's not properly maintained or natural. They also pump hormones into them, alter their genetics, and use cloning to increase profit.

>They also pump hormones into them, alter their genetics, and use cloning to increase profit.
>improving livestock is bad
kys faggot

>they have to put antibiotics in their food
you got a fair point here even though you are properly to idiotic to understand why

Why are kids there?Wtf Denmark

why not? Stop shielding your children from the truth of the world filthy christcucks.

Uh oh

Whales though?THey are intelligent animals that you can't eat if I am not wrong.Why kill them

Vegan is a great way to uncuck yourself

If you don't need to raise animals and grow crops for those animals to eat, you can just grow crops for you giving you the ability to sustain yourself on a smaller amount of land.

You will stay healthy enough not to be cucked by the pharma industry selling you shit for your blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes.

You won't have a heart attack and die at an early age to be cucked from the grave by some other dude fucking your wife and raising your kids.

Adhering to the typical western diet is the ultimate way to cuck yourself

If whales are so smart, why do they get caught?

>you can't eat
why cant you eat whales? They taste good and nothing wrong with their meat.

>chickens and cows wouldn't eat me desu
Chickens would eat you for sure.

>you can't eat if I am not wrong.
you are wrong.

Now pay debts

Are you retarded or just stupid?

A meme.
Plenty of girls I knew ended up going vegan and developing anorexia nervosa because they were not eating enough protein etc. Other girls would pressure women who ate meat to do the same. Real shame desu.

Only Hippies are Vegan.

You made this thread on /r9k/ the other day too didn't you, Grease mop?

Pescetarianism is GOAT.

Left: Vegan stick-creature
Right: Meateating Übermensch

Pick your side.

Eating soy will turn you into a cuck. Don't fall for the xenoestrogen Jew.

nah just hungry bong

>Their food is also garbage with no nutrients, its just geneticly modified mass produced corn grown in shit soil that's not properly maintained or natural. They also pump hormones into them, alter their genetics, and use cloning to increase profit.

Such an idiot statement.

Farm animals do not grow if they are fed garbage food with no nutrients.

You don't know what hormones are if they think farm animals are being pumped full of them.

Their genetics are constantly being changed based on what sort produces to most meat.

Cloning is natural to the industry if you find an animal that is perfect for your purposes.

Sorry, but my chickens eat the scraps of everything i kill. I'm sure they would eat people if they were bigger desu

we have whey protein and a million other supplements.If you have money you don't need meat

>what are micronutrients

The say they are "vegan" when really they are just anorexic and need an excuse to just eat 1 single almond for every meal.

>Leftist welfare parasite
>Have money

Pick one

why rob yourself of the pleasure of eating meat if you have the money?

I never considered this. Makes so much sense.

>whey

Whey is a milk product, not vegan

>Opinions on veganism
its self-flattery for delusional morons who insulate themselves in ivory-castles and are blissfully incapable of accepting both how reality and the human digestive system actually works.

It's not like animals life in the wild is much better. Most animals are like machines living in constant fear of being eaten.
Besides, what do you think will happen with farm animals if you set them free? Pigs, cows and the like will go extinct.
Yes, some animals are treated like shit in farms but this is not really an argument for veganism but for treating them better.
The only convincing argument for veganism I've ever heard is that supposedly cheaper and more environment-friendly than eating meat. But is this enough to convince people to suffer health consequences and being a weak faggot?

You guys are right,veganism is cucked,eat all the meat

>having to ask this question
nigga have you ever met a redpilled vegetarian

If its for a dietary reason vegetarianism or minimal meat consumption is pretty healthy. If you're some moralfag who has to let everyone know what they eat and why they don't like people eating meat fuck right off.

/THREAD
NO MORE TALKING

VEGANISM = FAKE MORAL HIGH GROUND

If they aren't massive assholes and condescending about it, it really shouldn't bother anyone. It's their own choice and doesn't hurt anyone.

Has nobody heard of it?

Flat out veganism and vegetarianism aren't super necessary. People just need to adopt more conservational practices. Cows are the worst fucking thing there is. They expel upwards of 500L of methane a day and require more water than any other livestock.
How can average citizens be expected to pick up the slack for the fucking ranchers, oh by guilting you when you don't carpool or take public transit.
I'm not making a case for (((climate change))) but it's fucking retarded that it's taken out on many people when the insatiable ranching industry is worse.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8567486

It's beta leftist cucked. I hate vegans.

I heard somewhere that the livestock population needs to be controlled because of the amount of methane gas they reelese

What about those of us who don't give a fuck about morality of meat.

> Meat is unhealthy
> Bu... Bu... Muh clean organic meat
researchgate.net/publication/275217123_Consumption_of_organic_meat_does_not_diminish_the_carcinogenic_potential_associated_with_the_intake_of_persistent_organic_pollutants_POPs

You are the cuck from the grave after you die from colon cancer or a heart attack and some other dude is fuckin your wife and raising your kids

>Being so retarded you think someone in a western nation isn't constantly using animal products in some fashion
How can people be this unaware of what makes up the world around them?

I would second this.

Dont think about the animals just enjoy the meat.

What is to be done if there is wide range adoption? Overfishing is already a problem with many species in addition to the problem with mercury and synthetic microfibers being found in saltwater fish.

Meat industry is Jewish trickery to give everyone cancer and then sell us drugs.
Eating what grows on trees is how god intended it to be from the beginning of time.
Therefore -- redpilled

>greek being a cuck

i hope zeus fucks you in the ass

So because some subhuman retards that you knew who did not know how to feed themselves you asume eating a plant based diet is bad?
Wew

>Redpilled or cucked?
Both. You need good portion of protein vitamins and minerals that vegetables cannot provide.

Eating meat is necessary evil. Life is bitch but we can't do anything about it.

Veganism is a meme, to be honest.
Pescetarianism and lacto-ovo vegetarianism are the only decent choices out there. Veganism should stand right next to fruitarianism - a complete joke of a diet.

Its beneficial because they exclude a lot of shit from their diet.

I'm basically pro vegan, in terms of their food quality, but i don't care about eating animals.

I do certainly want a real chicken that digs for its own grubs, and runs around during the day eating insects over the AUSCHWITZ supermarket chickens.