A friend of mine posted a pic of her sick little girl(she's been fighting cancer the majority of her childhood)asleep...

A friend of mine posted a pic of her sick little girl(she's been fighting cancer the majority of her childhood)asleep in a hospital bed with the comment "please pray for my baby and that she gets her appetite back. It kills me to see her like this"

Pic related, the post had like 150+ prior.

*150+ comments

Praying won't do shit.

what state are these morons in user? I'm guessing midwest (future) housewives

what is your point?

So what's wrong with this?

Y'all are idiots if you don't see the irony

>censoring names
you gotta go back

They ought to pray to the living God Jesus Christ instead of virtue signaling on facebook. Anyway hope she's alright.

Oh, and what this have to do with politics? Fuck you OP

Don't worry, burger!
We will project a picture of her girl onto the Brandenburger Tor! That will solve ALL her problems!

Well, until we forget about her in about 10 hours.

I nearly got my ass kicked once when I posted on an acquaintances wall.

His mom had been going through cancer and just recently died (like that week), and he went on fucking facebook asking for likes to his "fuck cancer" post.

I was glad to call him out, and ready to accept my moral punishment among my friends, this sort of trend needs to stop. If you don't say something it will just keep going...,

i agree but this girl means well.

You don't know what irony means do you
You have to go back

And?

I have no clue?!?

So if you posted a pic of your sick kid asleep in a hospital and I told you to get this kid to a hospital.....

It's like a free ride-when you're already late

it's the good advice that you just can't take

Praying won't help at all. If God exists he is a sadistic bastard who lets kids die every day from hunger, wars and poverty. Fuck him.

This is either bait or you're the biggest fucking edgelord I've met in a while.

Either way, kys.

This.

Praying is just virtue signalling.

who would've thought?

>Praying won't do shit.
Prayer could be viewed as a type of memetic mechanism.
Meme magic is real. So are prayers. Learn.