Prepare for happening

Trump just announced a probably happening

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852266094379380738
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225#efmAGIAHu
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/11/new-world-order-freemason-vladimir-putin-exposed-3242974.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

digits and trump is going to cause millions of deaths and lead us into another pointless expensive war.

if anything else, he's still /ourguy/

Digits and we BTFO the chinks and Make North Korea Great Again

North Korean nuclear test site is right near a fucking supervolcano

Lack of digits confirmed, Trump still /ourguy.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TRUMP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I feel like U.S. and China will take out North Korea. Then Trump will push for partnership between those three.

Trump doesn't mind reversing his stands and shit and make himself look like a fool. He isn't in it for the glamour, he's in it for the legacy.

I think we've elected a god.

north korea isn't the middle east, we can genocide it in an afternoon and just turn over the rubble to SK

can someone buy twitter and take his page away

Sent ;)

>"we're talking like a million nukes going off at the same time, as to the level of power when it goes off"

Trump is handling this very well. He took action to prove he isn't just another Obama. The rest of the world knows now that he WILL hit that button. So, they're going to step up and help clean up the mess in Syria, and help out North Korea. I'm generally one to say let's not get involved with everything, but the people of North Korea are absolutely fucking miserable. Somebody really needs to help them out. It's a worthy cause. That country is not a viper's nest of wackjob religious extremists, unlike places like Syria.

why do they pretend a beef if they are all secret friends

>Vladimir "Try to Take Over the World" Putin coming to his senses
>Bashar "Gas Their Kids" al-Assad coming to his senses
>Kim Jong "Helicopter Dodger" Un coming to his senses
WW3 is inevitable.

>NK trests could trigger a premature eruption which would cover japan in fallout

welp i guess thats really why they'd want to stop NK testing nukes near the thing

NAVY SEALS silently taking out the test sites confirmed.

2nd Korean War would be worth it to prevent the volcano going off

I know we have some kind of system to defend the west coast against nukes and no one cares if they get nuked anyway, but what if Best Korea just nukes South Korea when we attack? Hasn't anyone thought of this?

Digits and aids and fail will descend upon America

checked

China has already discussed a unified Korea with friendly governments. It was in the article saying they'll bomb the fuck out of Nork's nuke sites. And right after they pushed 150,000 troops onto the border.

>yfw Byzantium diplomacy in the modern world.

The norks have sarin gas. Syria was just setting the table for a massive attack. We are now primed for it.

>I'm generally one to say let's not get involved with everything

I'm the same. But this is looking more and more like a community beautification project and less and less like me picking up my neighbor's dog shit.

THAAD was deployed to South Korea

>Hasn't anyone thought of this?
who cares. Your taxes will rebuild Seoul.

Tfw u realize hilldawg was right all along

You got no digits loser, kek wills that you are a faggot.

Digits and Trump dies this year

Russians hacked my digits!

>Meanwhile, the stocks of the military contractor Raytheon surged following the missile attack, which used 59 of the company’s Tomahawk missiles, estimated to cost $1.4 million apiece. As stocks surged, Raytheon added about $1 billion to its market value Friday morning. According to financial disclosure filings, President Trump personally invests in Raytheon, meaning he profited directly from the attack.

- pretend a chemical attack
- shoot tomahawks
- ???
- profit

That was uncalled for

It can't catch every rocket. norks have more than 200 short range rockets. So if THAAD will intercept a portion of them short ranged useless rockets, they can run out of interpectors and miss the rocket with nuclear warhead.

U sound like a gigantic pussy

Seoul is massive city and South Korea is a crucial component of world's economy.

If Nork artillery levels it, we can expect a huge economic downturn. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Digits and trump will be known as the protector of the realm and peacekeeper.

And Sup Forums will be known as the board of peace

>22 Sek
Literally 7 months old.

sauce?

digits confirm Atomic Holocaust in Europe

China will take nk program under control. No war this time.

Digits and the nukes fly tonight.

>at saturday, NK will blow up his test nuke and will unleash the super vulcano

I honestly still can't see any motive for Assad to gas civilians, or use chemical weapons at all - he is not retarded, using chemical weapons past the international agreements made about it always drags reaction.

I think it is more likely that he hit a storage of chemical weapons his rebels had, not even being Sarin gas based on the damage done there to people, and they threw the fault on Assad. Might even be a set-up for him if they had information that he might want to bomb that place, but that's a long-stretch.

You forgot to include Sup Forums is always righ, digits confirm

right about what, exactly¿

>test nuke
>cause volcano eruotion
>completely wipe out your country

nice one NK, nice one

Worse, just the right way

Everyone will come to their senses when the ICBMs reach their apogee.

They don't even need to nuke it they've got ten's of thousands of artillery pieces right on the edge of the dmz that could decimate Seoul in a matter of hours. You might be able to take the regime down in a few days but thousands of south Koreans will die and the city will be in ruins.

The Korean war ended in a Mexican standoff that's been going on ever since, it's why we never did anything else about it.

>meaning he profited directly from the attack.
no profit made until stocks are sold. he won't be selling stocks until he leaves the white house.

>I can't even tell who's hewing who anymore

One possibility is to root the rebels out of bunkers. Assad doesn't have any bunker busters or thermobarric bombs, but gas works.

digits and all of you are huge faggots that will take a monster of a horse cock anal raping like "mr. hands" did and then die

He means him and Putin agreed on a Syrian regime change negotiated by Tillerson but supervised by Trump.

The Art of the Deal

Hes doing the right thing. The solution here is for China to force a regime change since china is the one who can keep the damn country from collapsing. Plus its next to their border they are the ones who will have to deal with it long term.

I would have hoped that they had been preparing for that already. They could have forced some control in the past. Enough to produce a leader who could take over now. And lead North Korea out of the shithole its in now.

How is it worth it to get all this attention and reaction from the west just for 20-30 rebels at best hiding in a concrete box underground, achieving nothing by doing it?

Its not something you would do because it is STUPID. Assad is not stupid, call him a dictator and that'll be fine, but he is most definitely not stupid. I doubt he did that.

Rush Limbaugh said it best: Trump is not an idealist.

If you remove Assad now that country will go to shit. Hes the only one who can keep it up. Any regime change has to be long term or you might as well just give it the Libya treatment and give up any expectation of a respectable outcome.

Assad refused to compromise or offer any concessions since the war started. He was encouraged by the White House cuckery, the statement that it was time for Western powers to accept the “political reality” of Assad’s continued dominance. He decided to test the boundaries, not expecting Trump to respond so quickly.

By his excessive aggression and scorched earth policy toward the disloyal civilians, he brought it on himself.

I don't think he did. But it is a motive and a possibility.

seconds

If there are assholes in bunkers who are worth the effort you can just make sure no one leaves them alive. Or get rid of the exits all together.

or you're just a fucking schizophrenic who thinks he speaks for thee frog god, but really is just a creepy faggot who breathes too loud and hasnt talked to a real life girl since he was 8

digits and war will happen and we all die

Yeah but we want that natural gas pipeline buddy. Its in our interests.

digits are a fucking hoax and based at coincidence

Don't call him god emperor for nothing.

>9 replies without a get

Kek does not will it.

Have you ever watched any pro wrestling?

if KEK wills it, Day of the Sun nuclear happenings tomorrow

Its a motive, if you are a retarded dictator that doesn't understand politics, and with all due respect, dictators know one thing best - politics.

Should I remind you he is a Dictator in democratic disguise? if he plays weak, those loyal to him might turn against him.

chemical weapons are not something you use to test boundaries, it makes no sense - where is logical thinking dude? WHY would you risk something like this? its better to just keep bombing rebels which is not doing too much noise anyways on the global stage in a bad way, yet the message is still going through that you're in control.

Is allowing China to have any say realy a good thing? China is the reason there are two Koreas. If they are allowed to get their filthy yellow fingers in the politics of re-unification of Korea only China will benefit. Look at Taiwan, look at Hong Kong, tell me that the yellow menace can be trusted.

I can't tell who's more retarded, Trump or Sup Forumstards.

okay nothing to see, no happenings tomorrow

Digits = nothing happens

HAPPENING twitter.com/wikileaks/status/852266094379380738
>"[al-Quada] is on our side in Syria"--email from policy advisor to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (Feb 2012) wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225#efmAGIAHu

He will invade north Korea
China will just hold their border
They will cooperate
Syria will have ISIS completely down next year
We will reach a last longing status quo in international pollyticks

>could trigger a premature eruption which would cover japan in fallout
sounds fun

nah even Kim won't do it on good Friday.
he'll the fireworks for Easter Sunday

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/11/new-world-order-freemason-vladimir-putin-exposed-3242974.html

>WHY would you risk something like this?
Because you don't expect to get caught. And in the off-chance that you do, you have already been wrongly accused of the same thing, so you can play that card again (as he did).

>its better to just keep bombing rebels which is not doing too much noise anyways on the global stage in a bad way, yet the message is still going through that you're in control.
How can he do this when they're hiding in the bunkers? He had to draw them out, but he's outnumbered, so gas is the only way to be sure.

No, fuck you faggot. We don't need to help people we don't give a shit about miles away just because their lives suck. Maybe they deserve to have their lives suck ass! Did you ever stop and think about that you fucking feel good yuppie.

jesus christ the number of digits fail in this thread is amazing.

DIGITS AND I DIE TOMMOROW

digits says crusade within a year

Kek is not here

I spoke to soon

Oh boy

ok last try, digits and trump will be remembered as the best president

>22 sek

Are you literally refreshing Trump's tweeter every minute just so you can grab it fresh and post in here?

Sad.

well fuck

seems I called kek into the thread

WITNESS ME

here

All these idiots in this thread, let's get this over with. If singles nothing will happen

Not how it works kid

>Because you don't expect to get caught
This war is filled with media-reports on every fart someone takes sitting on a chair. The media coverage and amount of information being reported is insane - if you don't expect to be caught you're a retard, it makes no sense to say such a thing.

>you have already been wrongly accused of the same thing
I don't think he was, and even if he did he got out of it with a lot of luck and effort - you won't risk such a thing again, especially not with Trump as the USA president, whose unpredictable. As I said, dictators are good at reading and doing politics, you cannot say they aren't.

>How can he do this when they're hiding in the bunkers?
Cut food supplies, bomb other places.
If the war was being held from bunkers, it wouldn't be so bloody and you wouldn't hear and see so many face-to-face fronts being conducted.

>he's outnumbered
papa putin, did you forget about him?

SAD! *

Fuck you Colombia

I predict that North Korea will test its atomic device, China will slam them with new embargoes, and China and the US will end up overseeing the slow withering of the regime there as famine takes hold again. After mere months (because the DPRK can no longer even export coal, which is all that sustained them last famine) the DPRK will either get desperate enough to attack someone, or the regime will collapse.

The US Navy may also target missile sites or missiles if fired during any test, just to show that the US is able to intercept their ICBMs.

>elected a goy.
ftfy cuck.

People shouldn't try, I don't know why after more than a decade people still waste posts by screaming "GET!". Like nigga just make a post, if you're lucky maybe digits, if not oh fucking well.

>NK will blow up itself on saturday evening