U.S. Federal Court Rules Women Can Publicly Bare Breasts

>A federal judge ruled that there is no difference between male and female breasts and that barring women from going shirtless is discrimination.

Hooray for the corruption and degradation of sexist "morals" in our great country!

trueactivist.com/u-s-federal-court-rules-women-can-publicly-bare-breasts-in-this-colorado-town/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Qc1wlvNa4
trueactivist.com/u-s-federal-court-rules-women-can-publicly-bare-breasts-in-this-colorado-town/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right though. The fact that you can't contain your raging prepubescent hormones is on you

Thanks for providing our society with this (((progress))), America. You're doing wonders for western civilization.

I think we should pay (((lawyers))) more money

just tell them that their nipples look like chapped lips

Cool. More titties for everyone.

I was always unsure why people got weird about womens breasts.

>inb4 more of that "degeneracy is ok as long as they're white" nu-logic

>There's not difference between male and female breasts
>Still censor female nipples and tendency to hide female breasts but not male nipples and male breasts
Riiiiiight.

No such thing as prepubescent hormones

Sasuga the most degenerate nation on Earth.

>This NSFW nude production of “The Tempest” is the most brave and beautiful thing you will see today

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Qc1wlvNa4

he is not right, what about the prepubescent children who can't contain their prepubescent hormones?

breasts are innately sexual, always have been. telling everyone that they aren't sexual, and then making it legal, isn't going to stop people from viewing them as sexual.

it is a sign of a degrading society.

>the body is immoral
Fuck you.
The only problem with that is a cunt shouldn't have a choice in how it dresses, it should dress as it's owner tells it which can include not dressing. The problem is cunts aren't legally considered property that can be owned as they should be.
I never let my wife wear clothes except when absolutely necessary. Clothes are for people.

Well, odd that judge has to confirm this

it isn't any different to me, i'm bi, if someone's attractive i'm looking

how exactly is the human body not being covered degenerate though?

>raging prepubescent hormones

I bet you thought this sounded really smart and clever in your head

It's very appropriate, since this is Easter weekend. It reminds us of the pharisees were massive cunts with nothing better to do with their time.

>that post
>that flag
ur gonna get gulag'd

>hi
>btw I'm bi
>lol~~~~ ^_^

Only in one town

Oh also
>Female breasts aren't sexual
>Only develop when females as females gain sexual maturity
>Females deprived of sexual development hormones don't develop breasts
Hmm...really makes you think

On one side, tits.

But on the other, public decency is paramount for a civilized nation to prosper.

The fuck is going on there, america?

>accidentally touch brush up against a man's chest
>awkward but no one really cares and everyone goes on their way
>if the man tries to press charges, they'd be laughed out
>anyone comes in contact with a woman's breast for any reason, including accidental contact in a subway train
>sexual assault charges will be filed and taken seriously

So are they going to address the fact that women are treated with kid gloves and given special privileges and special protections?

Agreed. Free the tits. The way we treat them is just weird.

We should get women to go topless in front of mosques to show their solidarity with Islam

>there is no difference between male and female breasts
So me caressing women's breasts without consent its not sexual assault then?
nice.

I'm ok with this, I love me some boobies.

>The fuck is going on there, america?
The destruction of the only place i could live, unfortunately

Sup Forums will chimp out over this.

Massive collection of permavirgin closeted faggots.

Live somewhere cold, problem solved.

You'd get the shit beat out of you if you did that to a man though. A woman would call the cops to beat the shit out of you for her. EQUALITY

No it is still sexual assualt if you carass anyone without consent, male or female

I can't wait to see your future wife's breasts when she goes topless. Maybe your sister too, if you have one

You wanna hear a real inequality?

I'm scared to wear clothing that accentuates my testicles. I feel like if I openly wore it out in public that people who are disgusted by my male display would kick me in the nuts and if I told any authorities about the transgression then they would say I "deserve it" for flaunting my testicles.

Would you be brave enough to wear clothing that accentuates your balls while at a location that isn't the beach?

I swear Mexico is the new leafs

Do not let the kikes dismantle traditional christian values, americanski. The wolves are at the door.

Good. This is a social and cultural issue that the state shouldn't interfere with.

Captcha: Liberty Bovingdon

>no fun allowed
You seem to enjoy a stick up your ass, so why not a cock?

God damn your fucking stupid.

so if women can publically bear breasts does that mean they'll stop censoring them on television and giving people R ratings in movies?

Kind of silly that the law would say there's nothing wrong with breasts in reality, but then continue censoring them in fictional media.

go back to the_donald, newfag

this
that being said, I wouldn't mind banning bare male chests either, if they so desperately want equality

It's too late dude
This country will split in my lifetime
The US actually died on 9/11/2001as cliche as that sounds. It's only now that the corpse is starting to smell funny.

More tits for the mammary god.

I used to live in a state that was WOW SO PROGRESSIVE because some court ruled that it was legal for women to go around half naked.

Guess how many women did that. Approximately none. It turns they understand that bras make boobs look better than they are most of the time, they understood men see going around naked as being trashy, and it's more practical to have clothing support for floppy parts just the same as if you've got a cock and balls swinging around.

Yeah and they are gonna regret it when all the lawsuits start pouring in because "HE SAW MY CHEECHEES!"

Bi doesn't exist. You're just half-way in the closet still.

Of course tits are awesome. But this is just another step towards total meanlessness of our "culture". The family is the building block of a free society, and supporting the integrity of that unit used to be one of the most important values.

This is just an extension of the 1960s dudeweedlmaobro fuck the man. Sure let's tear down the society... but at least come up with a replacement.

Men and women are not equal. The only silver lining, is that we get to see bouncy tits while our civilization burns to the ground.

it does, and i'm not

y u so fraid of sex?

nice one m8, have a (you)

Should it be legal, yes, but it should be frowned upon. This is something that society should control with morals and other tactics, like public shaming. The force of the law should not be required.

Anti degeneracy fags need to be gassed. And why are they no longer endlessly ridiculed as moralfags? That meme is needed now more than ever.

>bras make boobs look better
Thats only for boobs that are used to being in bras. Bras are bad for boobs in the long term. They cause sagging by weakening connective tissue.
No cunt should ever wear bras.

Okay? Boobs are there to be seen.

and then they'll be upset that they end up with their boobs all over the internet.

Degeneracy.

Why did women even fight for this? "woo hoo now I can wander around the city with my big sweaty tits flopping about like a filthy fucking shit covered cow!!"

How often do you see a fucking shirtless guy in public and go "wow what a productive member of society"? The answer is never.

People shouldn't be fucking naked in public.

>degenerate leftists willingly expose themselves to celebrate their freedom to humiliate themselves
>will inevitably and invariably complain when men stare at free tits

Spoken like a true nigger

It should be allowed. Then the females should be cast out of social order and society. The cultural problem is on the people for not doing this.

Well if they can be shown in public then women can't claim rape when someone looks at them.

>That meme is needed now more than ever.

Go away fedora's anonymous. The truth is that morality is the only thing that can save the west.
Promoting degeneracy is promoting our own destruction.

It's been legal here for years.

Unfortunately the only time you see it is during pride week (kek) and when radical feminists are protesting about their feelings.

Have fun burgers.

100% this. There is no better way to show our unity with these peaceful folks.

It's only bad if you're a faggot, user.

this.
stupid cunts

Only reason why breasts are considered sexual is because they're hidden.

t. moralfag

Women will change their tune and fight this after there's a rash of dudes taking photos of them in public places where they're technically allowed.

f u g

Awesome. BOOBS.

you are full of shit, meighty

>Some chicks fight for the right to bare their breasts in Colorado
>Falls out of news cycle, women don't actually bare their breasts in Colorado, they just feel better knowing that they could

That's so not true at all.

Even if it were culturally normal to have them exposed all the time men would stare at them and want to touch them.

We bronze age now

is that ted cruz?

>inb4 women everywhere start sueing men for staring at their boobs.

STOP VISUALLY RAPING ME!!!!11

>inb4 a metric fuckton of rapes happen on all women who went around with their tits out, and the law is reverted

>t. 13 year old

The West is burning.

Please tell me this isn't binding...

>tits everywhere
>leave nothing to the imagination
>nothing left to sell
>men no longer pay attention to me
>wtf I hate feminism now

The only women that will take advantage of this are the woman you'd really rather not see topless

I know right? Imagine this sexy thing going full-on naked

This. The news isn't covering the case know that Fort Collins has lost. You can bet moralists and the MSM is gonna bury this court decision as its implications are far reaching. Gonna hopefully be a tit riot when the news gets out though.

To be fair, facial hair isn't sexual but you get it during that phase as well

Okay but I literally don't care.

Men don't go shirtless often.

Is it sexual harassment to touch a girls breasts?

... Then they're sexual.

Everyday we stray further from God. He will punish us.

What the fuck are we a bunch of ooga booga tribal pigmies that run arpound with their titties out. Why do liberals ruin everything.

DEAR LEDDIT: TIL THAT GROWN ADULTS ON 4CHLAN DON'T LIKE BOOBS.

FIN

maybe.
But the effect would be greatly reduced. If you see tits once in a while, then yeah, you'd want to stare at them when you see 'em.
If you see 'em every day then eventually you'll become numb to the sight of them.

Oh no, that sucks

people can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they are not harmful to others, running around naked is none of your business unless they start squirting on your soft little cluck face

SWEDEN YES

START INVESTING IN SUNGLASS HUT!!!!

1:51 into that vid

hhhhnnnnnnngggg

>your fucking stupid
>your
>you're

You deserve this