Which flag or symbol represents true unity of European peoples, and not this piece of shit flag?

Which flag or symbol represents true unity of European peoples, and not this piece of shit flag?

> Inb4 Swastika
> Inb4 Sun Wheel, etc.
> Inb4 thread is absolute shit

I would say that represents a significant part of one country's history, unless you are just being facetious?

Nah that's pretty excluding to you Slavs desu. We need something that all Europeans can rally behind.

This.

What's your obsession with "unity"? We've never been unified, if we were then we wouldn't be different countries.

Yeah this, and also the Catholic Church, which we all belonged to at one point.

Nope, other people wont rally behind an Empire that conquered their own people and in many cases destroyed their culture. As an Italian you're perfectly entitled to be proud of it though.

Not in politics but in spirit, whether religious or not. We need to be supportive of each other in this dark hour

Imo it represents the unity of the European PEOPLE who only come together when it is about to get rid of leeches with cancerous ideas, breaking social contracts and making bun prices go up, suggesting at the same time their cancerous ideas will solve the problem and the PEOPLE just need to pay more taxes. Doesn't matter if those ideas involve cakes or Niggers

None. We hate each other for centuries and was OK, until some (((cretins))) decided is time to dilute that and import tens of millions of shitskins. Now everyone hates everyone, 500m apart.

Fuck EU, fuck EU commissaries. Fuck free borders.

Deus Vult

>Which flag or symbol represents true unity of European peoples

No. Keep religion out of it. Not every European accepts Christianity, and you'll have to learn to accept this if you want true unity.

I should have specified no reference to religion

memes

>Thinks Christianity represents us
>Christians failed to convert even majority during their mass invasion
You know we celebrate our pagan cultures and pagan holidays still, right? Christianity doesn't represent us and never ever will.

I agree with you but I'm trying my best not to turn this into a debate.

No hammer and sickle, in that garbage bin? 3rd biggest religion?

My Question is why do all the Cuck Politicans want the EU so much?

>12 stars
>12 tribes of israel

No. Non Europeans can be Christians.

>I should have specified no reference to religion

Good luck with that then, even our own UK flag is religious

It would have if every star still represented a country and the EU wouldn't have kept adopting more and more eastern retard states that just want farming subsidies.

>I should have specified no reference to religion
in the entire history of europe the only time we got close to even the most basic form of generally accepted unity was during the crusade era when we fought against the heathen in the name of religion and not wealth or power of individual nations

Not quite but probably the closest thing.
>true unity of European peoples
>posts symbols from foreign religion
good goys

Yes, but you have to understand that many of us have a dislike for it. For one reason or another. It causes division, Christianity isn't specific to European people.

This. period.

Thank you, Major (You)

I have 4 relatives (2 grandfathers, 2 other brothers of them) who fought on the Eastern Front. 2 died there, 1 died months after wounded (at home), 1 chipped wood in Siberia for 7 years.

Any other bright ideas? Fucking commies should have been left alone to consume themselves. Instead Hitler made a deal with Stalin in 39, gave him 1/4 of Eastern Europe.

How about this?

Nothing united European people more than Christianity

Unity in servitude to a foreign entity one could argue.

European people are not united, but this is more accurate of the current europan goverment.

In a few hundred years time nothing will unite European people more than Islam :^)

So we should let Islam in to unite us against america or some shit? Unity doesn't automatically mean a good thing.

>Hitler made a deal with Stalin in 39, gave him 1/4 of Eastern Europe
Honestly, this was a strategical mistake forced by resource technical plans. The man were needed to Blitzkrieg Frogs and afterwards going after the Caucasian oil, to have the resources to take Russia from South and from west. Having a two front war with major powers in '39 would have been lunatic. Unfortunately it didn't worked out so well because fucking Slavish race traitors have been underestimated

No we're not and in terms of governance we never should be

>Unity in servitude to a foreign entity one could argue.

If you're uniting Europe then 9 times out of ten it we be to a foreign entity to one country or another

Strawman and doesn't refute my point

You got out just in time.

How??? I want to make this as inclusive to all European peoples as possible whilst as excluding to non- Europeans. This limits the amount of subversion that could occur?

Wasn't supposed to be a question mark at the end of my post.

What strawman? It's sandnigger religion that was in past literally same as Muslims are today, if Muslims take over now 500 years from now nobody will remember that Europeans didn't want it and were slaughtered for it.
Christianity did unite us, but it was never our heritage and got shoveled into background once they got their ass whooped, and I don't really don't have another millenium to wait until Muslims get whooped enough to start acting like a human instead of animals, unity or not.

t. dickie spencer

unifying the various peoples is cuckoldry and the destruction of their different cultures

Nice try shill

Identitarian flag

Just read some background info, not bad, although I'm not too keen on the colour scheme. Would there be any ingroup rejection to this?

>unironically thinking islam could ever conquer Europe
get out, achmettt

Is it wrong to see le rubby happy hands in this?

Short term gain, long term pain. Ideological fanaticism has roots in certain European countries. *Cough cough*.

I agree the colour scheme is a bit off but they are pretty much the closest thing to European nationalism as it gets. I wouldn't imagine there would be any.

Yeah could just use a black and white colour scheme to keep things simple. I like the concept though.

right in the benis.

celtic cross

>reference to religion

Germany don't give, but conquer eastern territories.

No

Even more unfortunately, the war was done with our oil. Depleted. Bombed. Fucked.

True

That looks pretty sick, though I can imagine some Christians moaning about it.

got one for ya

This

>A
>FUCKING
>PIZZA

We must take over

Maybe a little too much. The Odal rune should be enough as a symbol.

>unity of European peoples
that is a meme. Unity is none European. Strife and negotiation is what made Europeans great.

Homo

owned.

or just the white sunwheel on a black background