Less Than Half of White Men Now Support President Trump, Polls Find

>Less Than Half of White Men Now Support President Trump, Polls Find

>According to polls taken over the last few weeks, support for the President among white men is eroding. Since March, the percentage of white males who say they back the President has dropped from 58% to 47%, according to polling by Quinnipiac University.

time.com/4729480/donald-trump-approval-rating-white-men/

=====

Are white men finally coming to their senses?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4729480/donald-trump-approval-rating-white-men/
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>according to polls

To be expected when he went back on everything he said.

FactCheck by PolitiFact: True

And? I guess when it comes to you alt-right types, any news that disagrees with your world view is FAKE/FALSE, huh?

>be media
>tell everyone the polls are correct and Clinton will win in a landslide
>polls are wrong
>shit.jpg
>whine on the air for two weeks
>tell everyone we'll change
>we won't be using those old silly biased polls anymore
>four months later
>a poll we found has the data we want to spin on our readers
>one editor points out that it was the same poll that predicted Hillary would win
>he gets fired immediately
>we don't have time for conspiracy theorists here
>we have to do this to prove that Russia colluded with Trump and he's really a spy

It's funny how humans care more about hedonistic pursuit than security.

We could have prevented all of this nonsense hundreds of years ago.

We haven't colonized Mars yet and freed ourselves from the negro hordes.

IMPEACH.

Remember the polls that had him losing Michigan and Pennsylvania?
Remember Brexit
Remember the special election that was within 1 point

Well when our gender keeps getting emasculated I'm not surprised half of them are little bitches

Do you guys like jack off to this shit?
Fucking gross cunts

dis
I don't get it. How did it go from "russian spy" to "ww3 vs russia goyim". Heck, I'm not really a big fan of him,but does he look like a Bogdanoff to you?

No one supports trump anymore. He's a failed president.

He doesn't even have a nobel prize yet.

>time.com/4729480/donald-trump-approval-rating-white-men/
I'm normally very skeptical with polls considering everything that has happened. However, this one seems quite fair to some extent.

>implying that no form of statistics will function properly ever again
That is dumb.

>white
>men
>America

>(((CNN)))
>24537 repondents
very representative

>alt-right
Get out libtard.
I was talking about polls. Also funny how you mention it, bc libtards do the same with scientific studies.

>implying Time took a true representative sample, which would actually validate the statistics.

>(((polls)))

Okay. You tell me then. What would be a proper representative sample for this poll? In fact, type out even a single correct fact about the statistics of polling. I know you can't.

It's so easy to pretend like you know math and science but you should acknowledge that that fantasy doesn't have any place in the real world.

fpbp good work Texas.

wtf i hate Trump now!
I shill for Hillary for now on.

>reddit tier thread to be saged
>Polls show approval rating sub 38% after being above 50% and now show 48%.
>That flux
Yeah, there is some left wing bullshittery afoot.

>polls
KEK

keep to your own politics, cocklette boy

I don't remember voting in some approval (((poll))).

A representative on would need a huge amount of respondants, so it would be expensive af, because 128838341 people voted (including illegals). 24357 is just the 0.02÷ of voters. top fucking kek.
Only retarded who can't into math would believe in those polls.

Itt butthurt never trump beta faggots.
Wait unti TRUMP gets china to btfo nk. Then thr three superpowers unite as allys.

2020 herr he comes! And... neal gorsuch.
Ahahahhahah libs btfo!

>it's literally stockholm footage

kill me

It's clear that you've never designed or a given a poll in your life. Just to be clear, what would be a representative sample? 1% of voters? 10%? 20%?

Pic related. I figure you needed a refresher in very, VERY simple maths.

>Wh-whelll, libtards do the same thing as us s-so that can't say that, THEY'LL HURT MUH FELINGS
>libtards only get triggered, I'm not triggered, I can't be triggered!

Hipocrisy.

>pic related
>10.4p hypercompressed 2×2 pixel sub-caveman resolution

BLACKED

The worse part of Trump fucking up, is that (((Zuckerberg))) will get elected in 2020. Sad!

But we tryed

Quinnipiac's approval polls have been consistent outliers in showing less approval for Trump than other polls. Most other polls show Trump with higher approval ratings, but the anti-Trump narrative is to fixate on the worst poll possible for him and circlejerk over that one.

The same thing was going on with Reuters polls during the election.

Unless 90% of white men voted Trump this is really a non issue.

Eat an AIDS dick I'm trying to educate a retard he's not gonna read it anyway.

shill thread do not reply

Doesn't stop his time in office for the next 3 years and 9 months.

>Liberals thinking they can into math
Ok, let me repeat this: 0,02% is NOT representative. I you can't figure it out...you must suck at STEM, so I don't see why you think you can have an opinion in this.
t. enginnering student, 1st in my class

Also, think about this: a lot of hispanic shitskins identify as whites. What if they said in the poll they don't support Trump? I don't think you are stupid enough not to realize what would happen.
Oh and by the way, CNN is fake news.

Everything you said is wrong.

I did it
>liberal thinking he can educate an engi student on maths
stay delusional.

I notice when cuck shills get btfo they always go to that same line, let me guess, Trump is going to be impeached in 6 months right?

So, again, I'm asking you to clarify. What number WOULD BE representative??

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>polls
If they actually do say they that, all someone has to do in order to change their mind is say the word "GUN".

if I were polled I would say I don't support Trump because I disapprove of what he's doing. nobody wants Bush 3.0
that being said I'd still vote for him over HRC every time or any democrat.
even a sold out Trump is better than SJW cancer

How much? Obviously the higher the better, but , like I said, if they ask more people, they will spend more money. Anyway, does the survey say who they asked? Were they come from? Because not only quality matters, but also quantity. There is something called confidence level. Did they ask people from only certain area, with certain characteristics? Or did they use a diverse sample? There are a lor of factor that determine the representativeness of a survey.
But again, 0,02% seems too small to be representative. I would say that 10-5% would be somewhat represent well the voters, if they also are a good sample, thus having a high confidence level.

>There are a lor of factor that determine the representativeness of a survey.
So, you know all of that, yet you just blurt out that 0,02% is way too small in previous posts??? If you know all of that, you should know that polling 5-10% of the population would be insanely prohibitively expensive.

>Would be insanely prohibitely expensibe
that was exactly my point, libtard. That's way in my first post I made fun of trusting those polls. I simply can't expect a good survey on that from an UNIVERISTY. They simply don't have the resources to carry such an expensive survey.

No. You automatically assume that they did none of the statistical measures you mentioned because you WANT them to be wrong. You automatically assume that they did the shittiest survey possible because someone in the past did shitty surveys.

Can you really not see how insane you're being?

>polls
Some people never learn.

Right. I assumed that because of the past polls, which were simply shitty. Now, get into that survey and prove me that this one was actually well done, bc I'm not interested in doing it by myself. You know, I actually have things to do, instead of gaining dem money by posting on a board.

Not even a surprise, eh?

To be honest, your women are pretty but an absolutely trash. I meet a lot of them in Ibiza and none of them is remotely a wife material. I feel bad for you.

>Implying Trump isn't having a 'honeymoon' dip

I can't wait until David "I actually use shareblue as a source" Packman gets irrecovably Blown the Fuck Out.

>polls find

heh

I'm not gonna do that. All I'm saying is that you automatically shutting down opposing information because it's convenient is one of the faggiest behaviors imaginable. So don't do it.

This is what happens when the guy who gets elected because he's the only dude not crying for war decides to go to war three months after being elected.

every day you post creepshot videos in every one of your threads while calling us the weirdos

what is your end game you creepshot connoisseur

>So don't do it
Then don't shut down properly done scientific studies which are "edgy". Anyway, the past polls sucked, so I don't see why I should trust this one. I'm sure they didn't have the budget to have a good sample. That + tiny size = survey must suck, just like the past ones.
>I'm not gonna do that
Why? Because you fear I'm right, or because you don't hsve neither the knowledge or the intelligence to do into maths? Or both?
Or: you won't get paid by shareblue if you analize the survey???

>being this defensive
You know I'm right, don't you user.

>people don't support trump!
t. polls that said Hillary was a sure winner

polls also said trump lose by 25%

:)

>He thinks he is right because he refused to analize the survey to see whether it was properly done or not.
k

In 2015 up to 7 countries, including the UK, notified US intelligence of Trump/Russia connection.

>The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance, which also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

>Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.
>They now have specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion,” the source said. “This is between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material.”

can you imagine reading TIME?

its like an alternate universe

Anymore?

mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Found the cuck.

>Immediately ordered end to refugees. Blocked by liberal politicized courts but that will be overturned in SCOTUS

>Appointed constitutional originalist to SCOTUS

>Immediately began dismantling regulatory state through executive order

>Submitted budget that cut the funding of EVERY government agency other than the military

>Already began work of keeping jobs in the US by personally making deals with several companies

>Secured funding and began soliciting contractor bids for the wall

>Proposed eliminating the NEA and PBS entirely, the two main vehicles for spreading cultural marxism with taxpayer money

>Began massive deportations and prosecution of illegals

>Ordered defunding of sanctuary cities

>Secured cooperation with China on NK and got them to buy US coal in very first meeting

>Pushing for massive infrastructure bill

>Began repeal of Obamacare; stalled in Congress but that's just how the legislative process works, will get a better bill passed soon

>Already talking about tax reform

>Been president less than 100 days

You're totally right, he went back on everything he said. How can I have been fooled like this?

And oh look who has come crawling back to his base, the big fat fibber.

I can still hear Romney: "He's a fraud, a phoney, a con man."

Never thought I'd find much to agree with Romney about.

fuck off with your polls