>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr12
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro → or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>Russia to veto UN Security Council resolution on Syrian chemical weapons attack
>MIT professor:White House claims on Syria chemical attack obviously false
>Putin meets Tillerson in Moscow
>EVACUATION AGREEMENTS TAKING PLACE IN IDLIB AND RIF DIMASHQ PROVINCES
>S Palmyra: SAA liberates new hilltops, overall 230+ square miles of territory liberated
>Jihadist release kidnapped women, children in exchange for their militants
>Trump asserts US will not invade Syria
>US-LED COALITION ONCE AGAIN BOMBS IRAQI FORCES IN MOSUL
>N hama: SAA storm base S of Suran
>NW Aleppo: SAA,Liwaa Al-Quds target the territory around Anadan Plain
>Putin:Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more to happen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-air-strike-idUSKBN17F1OT]
sdf-press.com/2017/04/13/بيان-الى-الراي-العام-2/
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/852285581296119809
theduran.com/nyt-just-comes-out-and-says-it-us-should-partner-with-isis-to-overthrow-assad/
opcw.org/news/article/media-brief-reported-use-of-chemical-weapons-southern-idlib-syria-4-april-2017/
youtu.be/i1tKrVVg8hg
twitter.com/actgroup_pal/status/852208334363144193
rt.com/news/384595-china-korea-us-action/
vesselfinder.com/vessels/BRITTIN-IMO-9193575-MMSI-303890000
metoc.ndbc.noaa.gov/ProductFeeds-portlet/img/fwc-sd/rs.txt
nytimes.com/2017/04/12/world/middleeast/trump-syria-russia.html
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/syria-for-dummies/
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/852444861991190529
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U.S. air strike mistakenly killed 18 U.S.-backed fighters in Syria - Pentagon
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-air-strike-idUSKBN17F1OT]

>b-b-but the U.S is ISIS airforce

THIRD FOR BASED BASHAR

Official SDF statement
sdf-press.com/2017/04/13/بيان-الى-الراي-العام-2/

It always was kike. Now, get the fuck .

>b-b-but the U.S is ISIS airforce
Seeing how those Kurds or whatever were fighting ISIS it would seem so, but more likely Kurds being retarded here

I saw this today
Heard the Arabs who got bombed are fucking off and want nothing to do with the raqqa op since the kurds keep getting them blown up

Can some explain me this war in syria , why they want remove Assad , Assad is like kadaffi(from lybia or not?

you heard wrong

All the answers to your questions can be found below:
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

It is a long and convoluted story that involves oil, Israel, Sectarian sunnies, Saudi money and guns and greedy fucking Europeans.
So yeah, a lot like Libya, except the Russians stepped in before it was too late

heard same. Think even hohol map had something on it

He's right
Major Arab Brigade withdraws from #Raqqa #Tabqah front following @CJTFOIR airstrike which killed 17 fighters, blame #YPG 4 wrong coordinates
>twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/852285581296119809

Leith just retweeted it in this exact moment

Daily reminder that all the smart urban people voted for Assad and rural and suburban retards want al-Qaeda.

Ah, the resident irish ypg shill.
No I remember specifically reading that the Arabs who got bombed are withdrawing from the raqqa op and are blaming the kurds for their deaths

That's closer to the truth than you think

NYT: AMERICA SHOULD PARTNER WITH ISIS TO DEFEAT ASSAD
by Thomas Friedman, Friedman is Jewish.[4] He attended Hebrew school five days a week until his Bar Mitzvah,[5] then St. Louis Park High School, where he wrote articles for his school's newspaper.[6] He became enamored with Israel after a visit there in December 1968, and he spent all three of his high school summers living on Kibbutz HaHotrim, near Haifa.[7] He has characterized his high school years as "one big celebration of Israel's victory in the Six-Day War."[7]

theduran.com/nyt-just-comes-out-and-says-it-us-should-partner-with-isis-to-overthrow-assad/

>There is a famous place where all major Salafists and other famous terrorists come from, Al Azhar university. That place needs to be bombed to oblivion.
That might be true 4 years ago, but the Salafist influence there has lowered thanks to Egyptian Muslims Brotherhood purge in 2013 IIRC.
There are many other universities where Salafism flourish, like King Al Saud University in SA.
Both of the Grand Mufti of Egypt and the Head of Al Azhar are moderate Sufis, they have a key of uniting the muslims all around the world and preventing them from falling into fanatism.

OPCW Response to the 4 April 2017 Incident
>"to establish facts surrounding allegations of the use of toxic chemicals, reportedly chlorine, for hostile purposes in the Syrian Arab Republic”"
opcw.org/news/article/media-brief-reported-use-of-chemical-weapons-southern-idlib-syria-4-april-2017/

We should keep assad. jap muslim again youtu.be/i1tKrVVg8hg

wtf i love smart urban people now

Daily reminder that all the smart urban people voted for Clinton and rural and suburban retards want al-Qaeda.

Sort of but worse.

Wtf I love regime change now

Fuckin kikes. Hamas and Hezbollah truce for jews removal when?

Hey lads, do we know how long it is till the dam breaks?

Moderate beheaders want to moderate this

"Jewish World Bolshevism is an absolutely foreign body in the communuty of cultured European nations. It makes not the slightest contribution to our economy or culture, but only spreads confusion."
~Truth be told April 1922

Leith knows nothing. The alledged group that was bombed was Raqqa Hawks Brigade. The bombing took place April 11th, two days ago. You can check their facebook and you'll find updates since then saying things like:

>"With our blood we liberate the land of the Euphrates from the abomination of the takfīrīn. Our heroes are 1 km away from Aṭ Tabqah. This land will be only liberated by our heroes."

Does that sound like a group intent on withdrawing?

They mention martyrs, but there's no mention of withdrawals or stopping their campaign. The opposite, in fact, they mention storming a village in the Northern Raqqa countryside.

>mfw UK ambassador to OPCW is set in his position
this is gonna be a very transparent and conclusive investigation

Hopefully never

Soon, god willing.

>Leith knows nothing.
He didn't post it

Hasn't it been close to a month since the dam was hit? Should be going down quite soon

SDF & CJTFOR withdraw from the area letting IS engineers go in and repair critical damage.

Dat manjaw tho.

Also, mimi is more cutie.

(((Friedman)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

>Dat manjaw tho
Did someone say JAW?

>"In the interview, Assad insisted it was "not clear" whether an attack on Khan Sheikhun had even happened. "You have a lot of fake videos now," he said. "We don't know whether those dead children were killed in Khan Sheikhun. Were they dead at all?"

>SAA fanboy, how many levels of conspiracy are you on right now
>I dunno, Bashar, maybe 5 or 6?
>you are liek a little baby, watch this

Disagreed, Dima is way better, but even not close to Caroline, which is not even close to this one, which is nowhere near close to Blanchett!

Maybe Al Azhar head is a moderate sunni, but he doesn't have any power there since Al Azhar itself is funded by Saudi and other Gulf Ccountries.

In fact, the Grand mufti of Egypt spoke about the corruption in Al Azhar and how the islamic teachings there have been twisted to fulfill a specific agenda.

That being said, the fact that Sunni use hadith as a way of life is wrong by itself. Umar Ibn Khattab (who was the last true muslim to ever took a leading role) banned Hadith because he knows that would spread heresy and corruption. And that is exactly what happened.

>tfw no mimi in your cellar

Shit. I remember the old times when this pic was created when we still speculated whether Trump is good for Syria.

If i had the power i would have eradicated all turkish fucks from Japan.

Also I am a person who reads stuff before believing in bullshit. You should to do the same thing if you want to be taken seriously.

reality check

2 facsts regarding so called attack :

1.peoplke that WHO inspected in Turkey died of Sarin

2.US satelite images shows syrian planes flew near city at certain time

everything else is based on opposition claims

where attack happend ? based on opposition claims

when attack happend?based on opposition claims

people that were inspected in Turkey and for which it was cloncluded that they died of sarin ,where they died? based on opposition claims

90% of story is not corroborated by proofs ,but is based on rebels word

Islamic State niggers are clashing with Nusra (HTS) niggers in the pocket in south Damas (Yarmouk refugee camp)
>twitter.com/actgroup_pal/status/852208334363144193
Meanwhile Bashar & the SAA is spectating.

>tfw you'll never gas moderate beheaders together with mimi and cuddle afterwards

rt.com/news/384595-china-korea-us-action/

But remember, they were amazed by missile strike and are US allies now.

bls stob

I cant agree with you,Fritzel.

There are no brakez on ze Zyrian rabe drein :-DD

IS has engineers capable of fixing this?

Fun part is that even the official US report admits it's all based on "pro-opposition sources".

>BREAKING: Al Hassan orders Tiger SEAL operation to capture Maskanah
>In video: He commands all Tiger forces to Lake Assad

IS have engineers capable of reverse engineering of MANPAD batteries.
Never underestimate your enemy!

Anyways, as pointed out by a smart burger yesterday
There's a ton of US vessels not being tracked that are mucking about in the Red Sea, along with yet another RORO ship

vesselfinder.com/vessels/BRITTIN-IMO-9193575-MMSI-303890000
metoc.ndbc.noaa.gov/ProductFeeds-portlet/img/fwc-sd/rs.txt

These ships are supposed to be currently involved in training at Bahrain but they're not

I expect to see 50 posts by this ID if it indeed happens, don't fail me!

Well we've figured out how well that's going.

Wooo some big fat IRGC fish spotted @T4

Heard the offensive stalled as well, even with the jordanian and American support?
Or was that a different pocket?

b-but Alex Jones said they're gonna invade because the US threatened to nuke them

Very interesting read. Do you have the part 2?

Why do they fight between each other?Dont they have pretty much the same objective?

Ya, that's different, you mean Khalid bin-Walid IS-affiliate group near the Golan heights & Dara'a city.
This one is just south CS of Damas.

Reminder that Bahrain is base of the 5th naval fleet.

HUMONGOUS

ISIS and Rebels have different visions in terms of running the country

>Why do they fight between each other?
I have absolutely no idea, probably some disagreement if Koran allows anal Jihad, or not.
They have the same goal, yes, but salafis (radical as hell) are quite moderate compared to IS ideology, still I don't know, it's a wild guess.

This shit is usually indicative of invasion, but what do I know, I'm just a retarded aussie

Saved. Thanks Based burger

Al Qaeda won't recognize Al-Baghdadi as their caliph.

nytimes.com/2017/04/12/world/middleeast/trump-syria-russia.html

“I really think there’s going to be a lot of pressure on Russia to make sure that peace happens, because frankly, if Russia didn’t go in and back this animal, we wouldn’t have a problem right now,” Mr. Trump said, referring to Mr. Putin’s support for President Bashar al-Assad of Syria.

“Putin is backing a person that’s truly an evil person, and I think it’s very bad for Russia, I think it’s very bad for mankind, it’s very bad for this world,” Mr. Trump added during an interview with Fox Business that aired Wednesday morning.

this is enough
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/syria-for-dummies/

Yep i guess it isnt suprising seeing the events that are currently unfolding

>in your cellar
Nice one fritzl

You know he could just be fucking with us.

Is that seriously his salute?
Hitler->regular army-> hand on chest?
or what was all that?

how?!

Listening to Type O'Negative and /sg/,real comfy user right here

I-I just wan't to show here h-how comfy it is down there. I swear!

>Can some explain me this war in syria , why they want remove Assad , Assad is like kadaffi(from lybia or not?
Have a TL;DR!

You can't just invade an ally of a nuclear nation...

According to a larpanon last night, Bannon is all but confirmed fired along with Spicer
claimed McMaster, Mattis, and Patraeus are now running the white house and they want the US to go into Syria under the theory that it'll be like Kosovo and Libya where the Russians just protest but give up, then it's on to Iran

There's been enough weird ship movements and air transport movements that I'm almost inclined to believe it

More or less the dumbed down speech haley gave at the UN and a bit of "wrong side of history" shit the UK was saying.
This is just moronic, he can't fucking maintain relationships with the chinks or Russians for shit

ISIS is fighting other (((Islamists))) basically, because they wanted independence. ISIS went rogue from the (((alliance of moderate Islamists))). They are not subordinate to the same rules and thus they are the rulers competition.

Foua & Kefraya evacuation has begun, meanwhile militans and their families are being transported to Idleb.
>twitter.com/C_Military1/status/852444861991190529

why wouldnt the west just run the pipeline through jordan and israel instead of dealing with syria and turkey

Fucking Petraeus?
Get the fuck out of here with that shit, they wouldn't let him within 500ft of anything classified

Because Assad really wasn't a popular leader before the war and there was definitely a clamor for reform in Syria to get rid of the single party system and the family that has dominated Syrian politics for 1 billion years. So when they saw the opportunity all the western powers jumped on the train to topple Assad but it turns out people who are willing to fight are not exactly the people anyone would like to support.

anybody have a link to larpanon?

But Trump about to invade Syria. How could be comfy at times like these?

Assad told them to fuck off.