Plants use a network of fungi to communicate and transfer resources

>plants use a network of fungi to communicate and transfer resources
>scientists call it the "wood wide web"
>behaves more like international bankers than the internet
>it picks "winners" and "losers", and can shuttle nutrients around, keeping some for itself of course
>the fungi pick favorites and starve out the plants they don't like
>over 90% of land plants are connected

Here's a millennial-friendly youtube video summarizing it youtube.com/watch?v=dibKZHhij6k

So how do we defeat the fungal jew, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahVfkwxy6aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gas the mushrooms

PLANT WAR
L A
A R
N
T
NOW

even in nature, communism is BTFO

>Go ahead and eat me, goyim. I'm perfectly safe!

Did you just watch avatar or something?

No, I've never seen it (assume you're talking about the film). Is this discussed in the movie?

Yeah, but they have a neutral nt symbiosis with trees and creatures on an alien planet.

kinda similar, should definitely watch if not seen before

Mycorrhiza, it's not a jew it has a symbiotic relationship with the tree.

Yes how could I be so blind before. Clearly fungi is our greatest ally!

Fungi>plantae

I always thought Terence McKenna was smoking too much reefer when he said fungi came from outer space but he may have been right, it's a weird lifeform, it's like a plant with a sleep cycle and circadian rhythms like a mammal

Of course McKenna was also a fucking crazy Marxist who advocated for white genocide, so there's that

Talk tough now faggot. Day of the fungicide is coming soon.

>Of course McKenna was also a fucking crazy Marxist who advocated for white genocide, so there's that
Wait, really?

Even fucking plants understand need in jews.

Why are polaks against hebrew again?

so jews are a fungus now?

Why would it be jew?Eugenics at its finest boi!Shutring the weak trees so strong can grow
Grupy making an tree masterrace.

Truly* not grupy.

that is total bullshit

>it picks "winners" and "losers", and can shuttle nutrients around, keeping some for itself of course
So this means that fungi and plants have individualism and arent just mindless, wow holy shit,

The BLACK walnut tree is the nigger of the trees
what a coincidence

>BLACK walnut tree
WE WAS DECIDUOUS

>So how do we defeat the fungal

You don't. Stop trying to dominate nature. She gave birth to you - you come out of her and you're part of her.

Humans can cause destruction and protect themselves etc, but they have no control - Mother Nature controls you. Just go outside with minimum clothing during freezing icecold winter and stay there for hours and feel the agonizing pain, and experience how utterly helpless you are. That's nature, and that's you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahVfkwxy6aw

>How can we save the world?
>White people should stop giving birth and raise only one child to reduce carbon footprint
>Brown people should keep giving birth to 8 or 9 babies because their children do not have as much as a carbon footprint
>Eventually we all turn one race

yeah wow I wonder what their conversations are like

Tom oak sends fungal signal to chuck wood.

-Hey Chuck, i'm sorry but those dance moves last night suck we're going to cut your nutrient supply

-What!?!?!?! Dancing is my life it is who I am ad a tree...

Has good wood, too!
WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

that was really interesting. Bump for the learnings.

Amazing post

thanks senpai

Fungis really are the jews of the nature