There's no "one way" to be a Mom

You bigots dont understand that you dont need to have a vagina to be a caring loving mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry_register
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These "people" deserve a fate worse than death for pedaling their disgusting degeneracy unto everyone under the guise of tolerance.

Tfw when you grow up with your mum as your father figure

What concerns me is the selfish attitude those people have. The one way is doing things that are in the best interest for the kid, not for yourself you selfish fags

Thanks kikes

Surely women are not ok with some faggot just coming in and saying he's a mum on their inspiring motherhood video.

You don't understand that the child will become a serial killer of women and trannies when it grows up.

Wow, and still can't let go of the Converse sneakers

That sounds great though.

You underestimate white women.

This is what happens when you don't feel like you belong to a tribe.

Can't wait for sharia law in this land.

Pic related

why do all these people sound like they have throat cancer? i keep hearing it more and more especially with american women.

Well first there's uptalk¿? And then like, the valley girl voice¿? OMG it's so papulur¿? Like I caent get eenuff¿?

It's a cultural thing.

Also, testosterone is great for the male voice and terrible when you don't have any. Birth control pills nuke you with female hormones, so women have the same symptoms as men who masturbate daily.

You're talking about "vocal fry". I don't know why they do it, it was never socially acceptable before.

If you want a laugh, do a very tight video edit of all the parts where they are speaking in vocal fry, with no gaps. It will sound like a robot.

Vocal fry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry_register

horrifying

Disgusting

Yeah u guyz ur bean racist, plz stop.

Some moms choose to raise their son as a girl. It is just one of many equally right ways to raise your son. Some girls are boys now, common, its 2016. Be happy about boipussy en le ebin feminine penis.

K. Thx. Bye.

How big is your (((mom's))) cock?

Is it bigger than yours?

The actual mother is unnamed and doesn't get to talk at all.
Only the guy who gets a baby so he can play woman.

Dude looks like a lady.

But it's still a dude.

This is disgusting. This is so fucking subversive. How can anyone say that a single mother can raise a child than a nuclear family?

Nope, just go drop your kid off at day care so you can go climbing and dancing.

How can people be so blind to something so obviously subversive?