Conspiracy Theories

Which do you believe and which are Bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2009/07/16/106637066/houston-we-erased-the-apollo-11-tapes
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg
youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
youtube.com/watch?v=LwTWtMdrVUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holocaust did happen, I was there

all of them except the jfk assination, that actually happened and for reasons other than were generally propagated

its all truth, except area51 and aliens, nobody knows this sure.

Area 51 is confirmed real but the aliens aspect idk
Moon Landing is good
Illuminati confirmed
Chemtrails are kinda bs

>pizza gate maybe
>flat earthers are some kind of special
> the moon landing was real
>9/11 was a set up
>the holocaust was real
>chemtrails are just about as autistic as the people who believe in them
>global warming is real
>eh maybe there is iluminati' (doubtful)
>there was defiantly more than one shooter
>aliens are real

>Pedogate
This is 100% true.
>Flat Earth
You're shitting me, right?
>Moon landing
Mankind's greatest achievement
>Jew fuel can't melt steel beams
It doesn't have to melt them. It can weaken them enough to collapse.
>Chemtrails
Questionable.
>Global warming hoax
Glaciers have been melting for 10,000 years.
>Illuminati
A force for good
>JFK Assassination
Inside job, but Oswald pulled the trigger
>Area 51 and aliens
Aliens would make their presence known to all.

Mostly BS except for:

Holocaust - Stats padded by at least 50%
Global Warming - Stats massively padded x5 to x10.
Jet fuel & steal beams - Technically true but they didn't need to melt to cause a collapse.

Pizzagate - Don't know enough to be sure. Statistically it seems likely at least one of the many people identified will be a pedo.

Obviously this.

aliens would not make their presence know to all. the discovery of aliens would fuck shit up. mass hysteria.

i honestly believe that the moon landing was staged, too many things are questionable about it.

This.

You woke nigga

>>Illuminati
>A force for good

I second this

>Pizzagate
Probably and even likely, but not based on what people have dragged up.
>Flat earth
False
>Moon landing hoax
False
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
I am more willing to entertain the fact that the Americans knew 9/11 was being planned in advance and let it happen
>Holocaust
Exaggerated by Jews and other parties, but happened.
>Chemtrails
False
>Global warming hoax
Probable. I don't like the legislation around it and I think a lot of it is about downgrading heavy industry capacity in Europe and North America.
>Illuminati
Not called this, but such groups exist
>JFK Assassination
Similar to 9/11, in that they may have known it was coming but pushed it in the right way.
>Area 51
No one has ever been abducted and returned to earth and most UFO sightings are false but there are likely crashed objects and sightings of alien craft that have been genuine.

All of the above is irrefutable

Moon landing is 100% fake all these idiots don't know what they're talking about. They say they "lost" the original footage give me a fucking break the greatest achievement in mans history you don't lose the tape. And if you retards really think that piece of shit tin foil moon lander went into space you must be missing brain cells. npr.org/2009/07/16/106637066/houston-we-erased-the-apollo-11-tapes

Their founding principles were to spread the enlightenment and bring down autocratic rulers of Europe. This may have changed. I don't know.

Believe:
Global Warming hoax (confirmed as a propoganda tool)
Illuminati (globalism)
9/11 was a conspiracy
JFK assasination
Pizzagate (this one is sickening but it really does seem Clintons are tied to an international human and child trafficking network that also has links to warmongering and destabilising africa/ middle east)

Bulshit:
Flat earth
Moon landing hoax
Ayylmaos
Muh 6 gorillion

>pizzagate maybe

off yourself paedo enabler

Moon landings, holocaust, global warming, alien visitors

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Jet fuel can't melt illuminati assasination.

If u believe in any of the theories outside these 3 then u are falling for Jewish tricks

They have been infiltrated and betrayed by Rothschild.

How do they know it's fake if no one has ever been up there and got a bit of the real thing?

Checkmate atheists

At least 150k ish jews died of starvation or tuberculosis towards the end when german supply trains couldn't keep up. Nasty deaths.

Can't speak for the rest tho

im just ignorant on the subject and am unsure.
>red pill me faggot

You realize that no part of the machine in that image ever came in contact with atmospheric resistance in flight, right?

Maybe. In that case the original illuminati has moved on to another organization that we don't know about. The very idea of "Illuminati" would be to resist overlords like Rothschilds.

Agreed, adding the jet fuel thing. Judging by my own professional knowledge and what reports I've seen online about this, I am convinced that 9/11 was an inside-job.

Oswald did not pull the trigger idiot he wouldn't have been killed. How are people so uninformed they don't realize yet it was the CIA who killed Kennedy with LBJ's help? The killing shot was fired from the sewer its obvious by where Kennedy was hit that Oswald could not have been the shooter.

>Pizzagate
Don't really know anything about it.
>Flat Earth
Full on retardation. Get a pair of binocs and go watch a ship sail inland the masts/superstructure is visible before the hull.
>Moon landing
True, even the Russians admit it.
>9/11
There may have been structural problems but I doubt it was a conspiracy
>Holocaust
It was real but the number of deaths has been exaggerated with time and there are noticeable discrepancies about body burning and ash disposal.
>Chemtrails
Anyone that has taken GCSE Chemistry know this is a load of bollocks
>Global warming
It is real and has been accelerated by mankind's actions.
>Iluminati
I highly doubt it
>JFK
He was assassinated I don't get this one?
>Area 51 and aliens
Area 51 probably has some interesting stuff but regarding aliens we would have received a very noticeable broadcast from them.

They are all bullshit

can somebody redpill me on pizzagate?

They scan the rock. It's just a rock. Once you know it's from earth you know it's not from the moon lol.

If you watch any film of the towers falling closely you can see explosions pushing the windows out. Plus building 7 fell without even being hit by a plane an no one seems to care to explain that either.

This

Here's mine, the autistic half green circle/half red X are "semitrue" grain of truth type things

Apple is a corporation run by antichrist.
Duh.

Close but I tend to agree that 9/11 happened exactly as advertised.

But wasn't the Moon and Earth part of the same protoplanet?

Pedogate - It goes on. CPP is involved with CF
Flat Earth - BS
Moon Landing - We did that. More than once.
Jet Fuel - beams don't have to melt to fail
Holocaust - Real, but possibly padded
Chemtrails - More BS
Global Warming - follow the money
IIuminati - the richer you are the bigger snow-globe you want to shake.
JFK - LHO did not make the head-shot, no way
Aliens at Area 51 - BS. If my alien bro was floating in a tank of formaldehyde in the desert of some back-water planet, I'd be pissed.

>real
>trollish/beyond merely retarded
>probably bullshit, most arguments for it are dumb
>bullshit, but the sand nigger might have been (((helped)))
>might actually be real
>bullshit
>so and so, not sure. definitely exaggerated and exploited
>probably some form of global (((elite))) group
>probably real
>no aayyyy lmaos, obviously some stuff they are hiding.

The Catholic Church hid it for centuries.

most are true happenings.

global warming is shit tho

Manchester United player Henrikh Mkhitaryan is actually Hitler 2.0
>Henrikh - Heinrich Himmler
Mkhitaryan:
>MK - Mein Kampf
>Hit - Hitler
>Aryan - What Hitler envisioned
Really makes you think.....

"conspiracy theory" is a term forged to ridicule inconvenient truth

All are bullshit.

Pedogate is real
Global warming is overblown, but probably has some bit of truth to it
JFK was probably assassinated by the deep state
Holocaust was likely a Soviet lie.

lol what? It just grew to have a negative connotation because of gullible retards trusting everything fed to them and some conspiracy theorists being retards themselves. There is nothing inherently insulting about "conspiracy theorist".

>Pizzagate/Pedogate
Real. Podesta is definitely a child molestor and there are some weird connections with the CF, elites, politicians regarding child sex shit.
>Flat Earth
Not real. Multiple countries who have done space shit would not work together to lie about a flat Earth.
>Jet fuel CMSB.
Eh, I think 911 is definitely suspicious and I think some powerful beings had some role in it, but as for JFCMSB, the furnace effect could have melted the steel.
>Holocaust.
6m didn't die. And the concentration camps weren't extermination camps. They were internment camps to hold people that would be deported to Palestine/Israel later.
>Chemtrails
Yeah, sometimes the government for research purposes drops chemicals on people.
>Global Warming
Fake Democrat shit.
>Illuminati
Real. International bankers, central banks, Hollywood, news media puppetted by some force. Intelligence agencies as well.
>JFK Assassination
Almost all politics in any country is violent. Hidden groups forming, powerful people conspiring, etc.
>Aliens.
No, no aliens.

I hate that theory. The general public doesn't give a shit about anything. It was released that the CIA literally spies on everyone, all the time at levels greater than the NSA, without any oversight and literally one person I know gave a shit. People don't fucking care.

All of those are bs except for holohoax and arguably AGW.
Dumbest meme is le JFK assassination, he was a shitty cuck pres and there was no motivation to kill him

>no fingerboard

Nice list fag.

>pizzagate
pedo rings exist, but every time one gets exposed retards claim its all part of the same web
>Flat Earth
no
>Moon landing
real
>Jet fuel
the US allowed 9/11 to happen in order to give the fearful public an excuse for them to violate their rights for years to come
>Chemtrails
nope
>Global warming
Ice caps have been melting for hundreds of years. Sea level has been steadily rising for hundreds of years. Every (((scientific))) prediction so far has been wrong. Earth has warmed less than one degree C in a century, and best of all, every single solution proposed does nothing to actually reduce emissions and only serves to waste billions of tax dollars on inferior energy sources and make carbon more expensive to the consumer. Also global greening.
>Illuminati
babby level conspiracy
>JFK
possibly
>Area 51
highly unlikely

JADE HELM

Jet fuel with a shit ton of magnesium can melt steel. Aircraft use a shit ton of magnesium

I forgot the moon landing.
I think the moon landing happened, but I'm not sure if the actual event was live recorded.

I believe in none of them, but "pizzagate" has the closest link to actual things, i.e. pedophile rings.

I used to believe all that shit until I started reading about logic.

>
>People don't fucking care.

Until it questions everything their religion is founded on. Then people will be in an uproar.

>pizza gate maybye yes theres lots of proof but fake news and ies mixed together with the truth
>flat earthers - meme
> the moon landing was real - id say it was
>9/11 was a set up
>the holocaust was real i think because there more than jsut jews where put in there
>chemtrails are real asf especcially if your in clear skys in ireland you see them everywhere and you can tell difference between contrails and the poison shit
>global warming is real and fake aat the same time lots of bulshit about it
> there is iluminati xdd iluminati is joke but look into other shit bilderbergs etc
> i think there was 4
>aliens are real ayy mao ayy mao lies and funny shet

Confirmed
Retarded
Actually real
Yes it does
Charlatans have been selling fiction that has no bearing to the truth
True but rare, contrails are usually contrails
Pure hoax
True
True, was justed by the fed
Aliens are likely, but I don't trust the Roswell crap. Possible but advanced aliens would not respect us any more than you respect a squirrel.

MOSSAD
O
S
S
A
D
did 9/11

>Pizzagate

Probably true, certainly not as over the top as theorized.

>Moon landing

I believe it did happen, there's plenty of evidence...maybe the evidence is also fabricated? Not that I've ever did my own research

>Flat Earth

Bullshit, come on.

>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Haven't looked into it, sounds too nutty to me, probably bullshit

>The Holocaust meme

Half-bullshit, it did happen but the numbers are most likely exaggerated.

>Chemtrails

Bullshit in so many ways

>Global Warming hoax

Bullshit, although most people are too retarded to understand that is not an entirely antropic phenomena

>Iluminati

I believe in it, to what extent is true, beats me. Secrets societies do exist.

>JFK Assassination

Was the CIA involved? Probably, shits too fucked up really. We may never know.

>Area 51 and Aliens

Bullshit, but I want to believe.

>unironically believing the holohoax happened
Lurk moar, you insufferable nufags.

Video related.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg

youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g

Best pizzagate introductory video

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

>fake, but pedos exist in high society
>fake, meme tier
>fake, we landed there multiple times, but there's little of interest there
>inside job
>over-exaggerated, but real
>fake
>climate change is real, but I'm not sure to the degree
>Can neither confirm nor deny
>inside job
>area 51 was a test site for military/contractors, aliens exist, but we haven't found any yet

All except flat earth. That shits just retarded.

i seen ufo

>It doesn't have to melt them. It can weaken them enough to collapse

Then explain how they fell at near free fell speed accelerating as they went down. Both pile driver theory and pancake theory rely on deceleration. Those theories both go out the window as the physics behind the collapse of the twin towers do not fit those parameters. You need to lurk more or do some more research.

Explain

All of them are bullshit, except posibly JFK

All of them except the last one.

>No Hollow Earth

Flat earth is probably the greatest conspiracy of them all. Also coincidentally the newest to become mainstream

Fag

All of them except replace Aliens and Area 51 with Nephilim and fallen angels

Yes
No
No
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

1-5-7-9

You need to lurk more newfag

I cry, you cry, Satan lies

>Pizzagate
Semi-true. I'm sure there's a network of elite pedos, but it's nowhere as widespread as the theory claims

>Flat Earth
C'mon. That's just dumb. Flat universe on the other hand, especially if it's a Mobius loop.

>Moon Landing Hoax
False, moon landings happened

>Jet Fuel can't melt steel beams
Jet fuel could melt steel beams if there was enough of it with enough oxygen to keep it going for hours. There definitely wasn't enough of either going on 9/11 though, especially to take them down that cleanly in pancake fashion. Not to mention all the eye witnesses hearing explosions, thermite dust, pentagon debris and building impact, and WTC 7. Plus all the fishy government reactions, handling, pre-warning, foreign ties, owner insurance policies, and legislation. At the VERY LEAST the government allowed 9/11 to happen with knowledge of it, more than likely an inside job.

>Holocaust
Happened, probably nowhere near the scale it's reported to though

>Chemtrails
Absolute wank. Actual atmosphere manipulation and substance seeding mechanisms are way more covert. Those ones are probably real on a conspiratorial level.

>Global Warming hoax
Global warming is totally really, but the human effect is negligible. Pollution only adds a sliver to global temperature, and is more of a risk to nutrient contamination. The Earth is gearing up to a peak in interglacial-period temperatures, especially after getting out of a mini ice age a few hundred years ago, with the last big one well past the average mean gaps between glacial periods.

Here's the gist of my favorite conspiracy.

Humans were much more advanced in the past (Atlantis), but were wiped out in a catastrophe that encompassed the Earth. Ever wonder why the myth of a flood is present throughout a staggering amount of cultures and religion?

There is science to support this too concerning the geology of the earth, but it isn't accepted by the mainstream despite hard evidence.

Somewhere around 10-12 thousand years ago, there was a catastrophic flood that created waves literally hundreds of feet high. My running theory in the race is that a comet or asteroid slammed into the north pole at the time, melting all the ice at an insane speed which produced our flood.

Places like the pyramids and other megalithic sites are evidence of an advanced past culture. They want us to believe that the pyramids were built humdrum by hunter gatherers. Bullshit. We were much more advanced.

We've been anatomically human for 200,000 years. That means theres 200,000 years of human history missing for us. We are not the most advanced we've ever been. We are the remnants of past heights.

>Illuminati
Totally real, although they're not called the illuminati. They're a nameless, faceless cabal of wealthy and connected individuals who keep everything turning through finding programs and policies profitable to them.

>JFK Assassination
Way too fishy to be the given story. There's too many more likely modus operandi for killing JFK from loads of factions and individuals. LHO was a puppet of someone, at the very least of that part is true.

>Area 51 and Aliens
Area 51 is definitely home to cutting edge top secret technology tests, but they're all terrestrial. Aliens, if anything ever has managed to reach Earth are probably a lot smarter than to have let Uncle Sam steal there shit and hide it in Nevada. If anything, aliens are human time travellers or dimensional shifters. The distances are too vast to be probable, even if the likelihood of life elsewhere is certain.

ok so.. the earth is flat, we never went to the moon but aliens are real

> nigga wat

are u me

>It doesn't have to melt them. It can weaken them enough to collapse.

But they did melt

Sandy Hook was most certainly a false flag. Most events in history will be false flags and staged, in the future I believe. Even wars might be staged, so as to shift the money to those that tow the lines. It's sickening.

>physics behind the collapse
What are you, a structural engineer? Softened metal will collapse under weight. Get your head out of your ass and go find a job.

>To a degree
>lol
>yes
>it can weaken it
>meme?
>nope
>global warming is real just not caused by people.
>yes
>cia, mossad
>yes

This

alien story is a coverup, me suspects the base is just a fortress for the rich jews to hide from the "nuclear winter"

add that nukes arent real to the list while your at it... its just a shit load of dynamite

youtube.com/watch?v=LwTWtMdrVUY

>Aliens would make their presence known to all.

You think they would do that, if they knew that you thought they would do that?

Pretty sure Area 51 is just a military test site. Even the american public cant know cutting edge weapon specs

Flat Earth is bait for pure retards so they can be detected and tagged as lowest IQ dumb fuck ever retards who will always be ignored in any discussion.

1. bullshit but as there's no way of proving something doesn't exist...
2. bullshit
3. bullshit
4. bullshit
5. bullshit, see 1
6. bullshit
7. bullshit
8. in some way I believe in it
9. no opinion on that, I'm not american so I don't really care
10. bullshit

Believe:
>9/11 was a false flag
>Holocaust was a hoax