Why do germans make the best chocolate?

why do germans make the best chocolate?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swoge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the same reason they make the best lampshades.

Because we are germans. Thats it, we do everything better than anyone else!

They take pride in anything brown.

That's not Cadbury's.

oh look, kims victim

They dont, Swiss peeps do

Milka isn't even good. They do make great chocolate though but that isn't one of them.

>gercuck mudslime semen chocolate
>good
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

>Monsanto Inc.

Säge

What's German about it?
It's by Nestle

Are you sure?

>tfw you will never taste authentic SCHO-KA-KOLA

Because they use water and milk with just the right pH balance, obtained by using the finest Holohoax ashes.

>forgetting the Swiss

I thought Milka was Swiss

Indeed.

Milka-bar is sooo tasty.

Because those are the only ones you know.

Milka is shit. So is Kinder Schokolade. I don't know why Germans like it so much. Do you think anyone here who's not a nigger or Walmart retard actually eats Hershey? No, we get those overpriced dark chocolate and ceyanne memebars, with the endangered animals on the front.

>milka
>good
KEK

Topkek

Milka is compromised? My ex gf was an Ossie and brought back the actual German ones, because she has no taste. It didn't say made with genetically modified ingredients, which seems to be a requirement for most of the developed world, if they aren't outright banned.

This

Fazer is bitter shit compared to German chocolate.

>tfw bulgarian chocolate is cheaper in the west than it is here

I guess oil has dropped to negative value, the more oil you need to transfer something, the cheaper it gets.

Cadbury is probably the best mix of price, taste and clean ingredients you're going to find commonly available.

Bitter is good. Sweet means lower quality and a bandaid for poor taste.

>chips and apple chocolate
>CHIPS AND APPLE chocolate

I figured it's just the milk part I love about it

Aren't you guys that do those gigantic, cheap chocolate bars, filled with rice or something. Love those things, but I can't decipher the vodka runes to determine their origin.

>Milka is a traditional brand of chocolate confection which originated in Switzerland in 1901

Ah yes, just like when G*rmans steal Austrian music and call it German?

Maybe in dark chocolate. If you want real chocolate you shouldn't touch milk chocolate anyway.

>Milka
>great

I bought hersheys once, fuck that was disgusting. It smelled like someone had made it from a toilet

>Milk chocolate
>Best
Pleb. Anything below 70% cocoa isn't even 4/10 by default.

Anyone here tried Toblerooni? it's swiss too

>actually eating chocolate
fat degenerates you all are

Thats probably us desu. We also do that "air chocolate" with air bubbles in it, so it melts faster in your mouth and tingles your tongue.

fpbp

It's so sweet and full of god knows what substitutes for real ingredients that it inflames your gums.

We have chocolatiers and so forth, here. We have good everything. Just don't look at our big-name brands.

I just had a coffee latte chocolate, good stuff. You can feel the bitter taste from the crunchy coffee granules.

Dear snowmonkeys. Please export this shit to us poor swampgermans.

These? Yup.
Us and the Croats mostly.

Cocoa itself isn't that calorie-dense. It's all the sugar they add to it because stupid babbies can't into chocolate.

A chocolate bar is way down there, compared to all the doughnuts, ice cream, soda etc., most people eat.
>Czech
You do have to choose either beer or sweets, though.

Yeah you guys did a really good job with that VW TDI cheating thing! You're the BEST!

>Bulgarian chocolate

>British women.

>Chinese cars

No thanks pal.

I'm well aware, however what you're referring to is exactly what everyone else is talking about in the thread. This kind of shitty chocolate lowers your testosterone, don't fucking eat it.

Because we have no jews putting poison into it.

Yeah, that's the one. They break apart like kitkats, but are way better.

Why do Jews make the lamp shades?

havent seen a thread this heated in some time now...

>Cboze
How do you even pronounce this?

>austrian opinions

Discarded.

I vote for this. Fazer is FAR superior to milka.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swoge

>pol are secretly fatties or cutting for summer and jonesing

Milka tastes good but is pretty much cancer factory chocolate
Take the 70+% black chocolate redpill, manchild

what do you base that on? the soy lecithin?

Fazer is popular outside Finland? I don´t think it is anything special at all. Then again, I don´t eat chocolate expect on Christmas. But i still prefer Marabou to Fazer

this, efficiency cult

oh yeah chocolate with a hint of coffee is top tier. Also kavabons are good

I understand why nippons hate you fucks.

Try putting a spoonful of 100% cocoa powder in your coffee. Fucking fantastic.

Doesn't properly dissolve though, unless your coffee is weak. You get a lot of leftovers and basically have to stop drinking from your cup 2/3 in/

I only eat Sainsbury's 72% dark chocolate

I don't know, but tasting Fazer for the first time after only knowing Milka/Kinder/Toblerone for my entire life felt like heaven.

Drink the mud. Accept your gummouthed, blacktoothed fate.

Are you not using a French press to brew your coffee?

I'm gonna try putting some fuckin Nesquik later

One day, the world will know that Freia is the one true chocolate.

Cadburys went to shit when the sharters bought it in 2010, changed the recipe and moved the factories to Poland.

As if ALL the other manufacturers don't do the same... VW was the only one getting caught.

I'm so sorry you get that, down there.

That is insanely cheap for Dutch standards though.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Mazda's new diesel outperforms yours.

Yeah me too.

why do you apologize, nesquik is made by nestle, a swiss company, burgerboi.

Germans bake everything better because they're meticulous, calculated and efficient.

We have these everywhere that's not the sticks, down here. Honestly, it's the best chocolate you're going to get, at a grocery store.

Their ovens are well seasoned

i cant eat milka chocolate. it hurts in my mouth. there is something in the chocolate that feels like acid.

It's very very shitty. And the rabbit is our thing. Same awful taste in our chocolate milk as kids that Hershey has in its chocolate bars.

>I bought hersheys once

they go out of their way to use milk from cows that live in places like fukushima, siberia and three mile island, not even kidding, that shit is really cheap

Oh yeah I forgot. But it's probably full of cancer since lol third world who cares.

>Fairtrade

That scam is still used?

You bring us dishonor with this awful garbage.

Because they use Jew ashes as the secret ingredient

Don't eat cheap milk chocolate. I felt the same way, but withnitching and irritation. It's something we out in all of our cheap big name chocolate, here.

>That scam is still used?

of course, there are billions in tax credits hidden in it, nobody does anything if it isn't profitable

Not the point. It's really, really good. Whatever they put on the wrapper is irrelevant.

I'm trying really hard not to sperg out hard here. Deep breaths.

REMOVE

They don't.

Who here eats Marabou, the master race of chocolate?

I thought Belgium made the best chocolate?

Got one at IKEA. Not impressed. Same level as Cadbury, here. Now, if you threw lingonberries in it...

Moka Pot for me. Strong and quick cup, and I don't need to ground too fine.

Is sweden the canada of europe?

What I am more interested in is why the smaller one costs more than the bigger one.