Bill Passes Alabama House Allowing Religious Adoption Agencies Right to Deny LGBT Adoptions

montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/politics/southunionstreet/2017/04/12/bill-would-allow-religious-agencies-deny-lgbt-adoptions/100391234/

The Senate Health Committee approved the bill, sponsored by Rep. Rich Wingo, R-Tuscaloosa, on a 7 to 1 vote. Sen. Linda Coleman-Madison, D-Birmingham, cast the only no vote. The bill passed the Alabama House of Representatives March 16.

Wingo said religious-based organizations make up 30 percent of child placement agencies in the state.

“This bill is simply saying not to discriminate against faith-based child agencies, and not to force them to place children in homes that go against their religious beliefs,” he said.

Critics of the legislation said it could land the state in legal trouble and prevent children from reaching caring families. Alan Jackson of Pike Road showed the committee a picture of his family, including his husband and his three-year-old nephew, who they have cared since the boy was a year old. The bill, Jackson said, could use a person’s sexuality to deny adoption rights.

Tabitha Isner, a minister who has served as a foster parent, told the committee she “couldn’t see what’s to be gained from this.”

“No child placement agency in Alabama has ever been threatened with adverse action based on a decision it made for a religious reason, but here we are making a bill to protect them from that never-happened thing,” she said.

The bill moves on to the full Senate.

The Senate Health Committee Wednesday passed a host of bills that included a ban on assisted suicide; a health care provider conscience law and a constitutional amendment declaring Alabama a pro-life state. The bills could trigger lawsuits if they become law. Sen. Cam Ward, R-Alabaster, who supported the legislation, said in committee he would add amendments on the Senate floor requiring the state to use in-house counsel should Alabama find itself defending the laws in court.

>maybe you should tell heterosexual couples to stop having children they wont take care of

But I do? Whats their point?
Dumb People shouldnt have children and thats it.

>people call the south degenerate
>we're the only ones actually fighting degeneracy with law

If it pisses off the fat women on Tumblr, I'm all for it.

fuck yeah

Gay adoption is so fucking disgusting. It amazes me how many anons here are pro gay marriage.

Unironicly no memes Alabama yes. First religion police for church of bibles and then no to religion adoption that goes against child beliefs. Can you get any more based ?

Thank God

>maybe you should tell heterosexual couples to stop having children they wont take care of

literally everybody tells them to stop having them, but nigs never cease to amaze me

Agreed. But because "muh Jesus, muh antichrist" we can't have the carefully designed Gattaca-without-the-bad-parts society we could, where technocracy reigns and you must TEST INTO breeding rights.

Now to make it a federal law.

When did you escape?

you can never escape, the ride never ends

>that webm

Your being locked up for clammosexual extremist pedophilia? Makes sense

notice how the lady tries to move the pedo back away from the kid

and this filth is not killed in the street like the dog he is. instead they parade around rubbing it in our faces that they can do this

what is it going to take?

letting women vote was one of the worst things done to civilization

Check out "kiss of putin" youtube video. The exact same thing happens

not quite. there's no confusion about the intent in my video

in the putin one the parent/guardian could be trying to move the kid so he doesn't bother putin and his crew

not sure for russia but in european culture it's not so weird what putin did whereas in mine the kid is wearing short shorts and twerking with a faggot near him trying to get a squeeze

Kys

you first faggot

No. I told you to do something you rubber glue sandbox bitch. Fucking right wing fart bottling pedo

gay people must die.

>muh """""""right wing"""""""
>muh putin

rake yourself faggot

Hello Shekinah hoax bitch. Elliot Shimon jew bag cunt. Fucking cumin sniffing bacha bazi bitch boi proxy rabbi

u dun gufd

You're a fucking pedo. Your thread didn't go the way you wanted. Larping coward. You are also a nigger. Open up your 1973 fart vintage and have a nice whiff you Canesten Cunt

Good

projecting is a characteristic of faggots like you

just end your miserable life already, you know you've been wanting to do it anyway

Grab em. Fuck your daughters with epstein or anybody else go on trial plead the fifth. Piss beds. Lolita piss beds?

You make excuses for them. You lie. I do such things. You are projecting projections. I didnt say that of you. Because that's all this is. We dont just sit here anymore and let you kikes take your pay cheques free rein

*no such things
K. Glad you agree

Most faggots were sexually abused as children and a statistically significant number of them are pedophiles. It's no different than any other high risk group, like drug abusers or people with a gambling addiction. They aren't fit to be parents STATISTICALLY.

Complete fucking bullshit. Memes. And second guy? You are a mother fucker yes. Which female raped you straight?

God bless

neck yourself shitstain

Christ said born eunuchs (gays) do not apply to the marriage parable. Either you keep throwing children in the Eve/Molech furnace. Or you open your eyes. Nothing is new under sun. God is in control of everything. If they cant keep their kids. Gays will use surrogacies or take them over for you. You caused the fall of man. You are in no place to talk. Or to be in the 144,000. Or like David and Jonathan. Or like the Centurion

Pink swastika

Source for that, having trouble finding it.

>Diversity is strength in all areas of life and leadership, except when two parents are diverse.

>If two parents are the same, they are just as good as diverse parents.

>Then maybe you should tell heterosexual couples to stop having children that they can't take care of.

What the fuck are you smoking, we say that shit all of the time!

There's nothing wrong with homosexual adoption.

There is nothing wrong with a private entity denying anything from anyone at any time.

Move on