Fake news factories in Russia

Short documentary on Russian trolls and how they influence the media and the US elections for those interested.
Worth a watch.
It's partly in Dutch so turn on captions.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8P9YWj-txM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% obvious that they operated here as well during MH17 happening. The sudden surge in pro Rus and shilling was disgusting.

they are not fake news factories. it's just CIA homos and DIA cunts embedded behind "enemy" lines. Think of the movie borat. Sure they are staffed by former graduates of military intelligence, cimic, miso, etc battalions. Any PR, advertising agency, marketing, social research, big data, etc company in russia or anywhere else in the world is the same story. Just madmen from madison avenue CIA homos and DIA cunts.

We have factories for fake news in the US

They're called the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, WAPO, etc

meanwhile in Dutchcucklandia

Maybe you should worry about your own country turning into a shitskin caliphate

>Deflect from a happening where almost 300 white Europeans died by posting an overused picture of a single incident where a few cuck primary school teachers think they're tolerant.
The only thing missing is the overused al-Jazeera propaganda picture that all Dutch women want black men.

Hello Russhill. I'm sure the U.S. is the one killing Putin's criticizers, because it's not like it'd hurt Putin more to have them around challenging him.

>they are not fake news factories
More firehose-of-lies pumps for the internet. The Russian can never tell the truth about anything. They lied about Russian troops in Ukraine (soldier selfies proved it),
Shooting down the Malaysian airliner (falsified MOD maps blaming Ukraine jet),
Cluster bombs in Syria (video on RT proved it),
Nerve gas in Syria (photos on Sputnik proved it)

I've always knew it, this is why I fucking hate Russians, literally the niggers of the whites. Not sure about considering these Mongoloids white

you don't get anything about globalized world, do you? How it's arranged and setup for warfare of Global WAR-ming. They are not russian. Russia is another CIA military base part of red white and blue axis of Dr Evil. There are no news at all. So whatever you're seeing or hearing are weapons of mass media destruction.

fake docu on fake news.

authentic fuck off.

They exist, I see them every day on my facebook feed

Some noname crap like hungarynews do ru, "American tanks marching through Budapest" or "MIGs spotted in Hungarian airspace" and such that are obvious lies
Estonia gets worse stuff as I heard, going as far as crying mass rapes

But western media tries to expand this minute phenomena as every dissenting news source.

Accusations for trolls of Russia is from Americans lying. Russia not once try influence opinion of public over internets.

Oh boy now we get to argue over who started the Ukraine crisis

Can you imagine if Vladimir Putin was at a riot in Canada handing out cookies to rebels in Ontario trying to overthrow Trudeau?

nope no bias here

True. Remember this Russian "satalite" image?

Fucking Ruskies.

They've been here since Ukraine in general. I've never noticed such a heavy Russian bias before that. Russia was insignificant as a whole on here until the Ukraine maidan, then all of a sudden everybody likes Russia, and if you don't you're a globalist.

It's almost as if "someone" decided to start Cold War 2 with Russia because they were butthurt that Assad hadn't fallen in Syria yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II

But no obviously it's because Putin is le evil Hitler 2.0. Better invade now to save all the poor jews and muslims being oppressed in Russia (despite Putin being a shill for mass immigration and jews).

t. retarded neocon scum

>JIDF
>Earnest voice
>CSCC
>CTR

good

>Russian internet shills

bad

Dafuq you want? It's a war for minds, and if you think that you can solve everything by waving your gun, you're an idiot.
(((They))) will just overshill us into Ultimate Evil, and whole world will fall for it like in WWII.

they do influence the media

the liberal media

>muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rusiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>entire global media backs hillary
no problem

>russia hired some trolls and makde fake facebook news
HOLY FUCK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED

No you're retarded, shill. Not even saying Putin's bad. But he's a player, and you guys like to play

(((We))) are superior, and you are subhuman shit, goy, I hope you die, animal.

You should start blocking their financial flows.

Good job booting Maria Pootin from the Neitherlands, BTW.

Nah. Rus flags are not common not even using proxies.

>they are not fake news factories
Sure m8.