>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GkpfSW4a1Q
washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-bannons-struggle-from-shadow-president-to-trumps-marked-man/2017/04/12/1f5aabc0-1f99-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/739934090690998272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Physical Remawoooval

Uhh...guys?

AJUUU

Eh, woo!

The Donald is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a nu-pol, Redditor, Neocon supporter, cult, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him t_d and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Of awoo posters when?

did anything happen with the norks overnight? last i heard the press in nk were being taken somewhere secret

Doing so would violate the NAP

CHECK DRUDGE

BANNON IS GONE

>trump is gearing up to deport more and more beaners
>mfw

They opened a wonderful new street in Pyongyang

MADAME

north korea has press?

>deporting people right before you give out blanket amnesty, effective spending my tax dollars twice on nothing.

what did he mean by this?

They announced a new street with some new buildings or something. Classic Kim, he knows trolling is a art.

Seriously how many of these muslims in my area are here illegally? I'm surrounded all of the sudden and I can only imagine they are here illegally and getting free school. just fucking do it and arrest the local politicians

>Same small group of shills is still here, even after I left

Good god, what a bunch of fuckups

It's thursday morning in US and afternoon in EU, what the fuck are you doing with your lives?

TURN ON CNN!
IT'S HAPPENING.

Trump doing a thing in three hours

youtube.com/watch?v=9GkpfSW4a1Q

>BANNON IS GONE
>i.e. the last hope
The kike Train has no Brakes!!!!
JUUU JUUUU

Trump will never get rid of the 15-20 million illegals and the untold amounts of anchor babies. The republic has long been dead.

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-bannons-struggle-from-shadow-president-to-trumps-marked-man/2017/04/12/1f5aabc0-1f99-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html

>A better representative of Trump’s voters inside the White House is Stephen Miller, the senior policy adviser and former Sessions aide who joined the campaign early and helped Trump hone and communicate his ideas. They said Miller has worked closely with Bannon but also has strategically aligned himself with Kushner, who came to see him last year as indispensable at Trump’s side.

See, not even Miller sides with Bannon over Kushner, why is everyone here sucking Bannon's dick again?

>No Bannon
>Trump's Spring approval big jump

Shills BTFO

Daily reminder ancap faggots (whom you see posting Pinochet all the time) don't actually mean genocide communists. Just relocate them somewhere else.

not north korean press, but press people from elsewhere that are currently inside north korea

what the fuck, kim?

Why is NATO bad and why is Trump supporting it again?

Asking for a minor redpill

>being a Europoor
>caring this much about an obsolete thread about someone who already won the U.S. elections
Wew lad, just stop

PAY DENBTS!

>shills

>The Dreaded Double Bird
>uses the F bomb
Why do liberals think this is some huge thing? Raising your middle fingers and using a word that has lost all impact and meaning thanks to extreme over use means nothing. Also, it makes you sound like an idiot when all you can muster up is a crass swear.

Stop questioning the narrative fellow pede

WHAT THE FUCK? HUFFINGTON POST SAID DRUMPF IS FINISHED

that's some indian model/cook

i love Mike Pence now.

He ACTUALLY did something for EQUALITY ( REAL equality )

KUDOS PENCE !!

He ACTUALLY did something for EQUALITY ( REAL equality )

KUDOS PENCE !!

>politics on the most powerful nation on the earth only during the election

they agreed to focus on anti-terrorism enforcement

Firstly
>Washington Post
Secondly
>Washington Post

>"Checkmate"

COOL! You mean Mike Pence actually did a function of government besides shilling for Israel? Wow! That's a first! Is that real???

>why won't anyone listen to me call Trump a jew 500 times?
>why won't anyone debate me?

>yfw you aren't a landlocked country

It's not there.
shill
thank you

2% rise in European monetary input thats why

They still never learned from election night

>entire fucking board about politics
>polish dude constantly jacking off on one thread
Brit bongs are usually more sensible than this, sort yourself out m8

>go to bed
>wake up
>austria still in here

Thanks for bumping the thread user.

anyone else done with this retarded news about united?

who gives a fuck just sue already

Doesn't need to get rid of them, just needs to push them into open revolt, the American people will then take care of business for him.

Trump met with NATO's sec gen yesterday. Directive has shifted towards ending global terrorism and returning refugees

Not even by appeasing his Neo-Kike masters can Trump rise above 50%

What you're gonna do now Trump, fire Bannon and Miller, that may put you over the top

i see we have shills replying to shills, they're at it early today

>believing polls
>1 post by this ID

He just needed a chance to bomb someone, and assad got pushed out in front. I hate it for assad, but no one was taking trump seriously and he had to basically slam that shit on someone and Assad happened to be in the way. Assad's a tough guy, he can get along with one less airstrip believe me.

Also whether assad did it or not is irrelevant from the American standpoint- the whole world was calling for drastic action. So Trump steps in and gives a wrist slap. Whether he did it or not, the whole world though he did it, and he should consider himself lucky for getting off so cheap.

I get the people who ODed on assad and Putin memes (they are memorable characters) but at the end of the day, they've never done a goddam thing for me and this attack has already helped Trump big time and, yes, the strike has already helped this country (happy to explain). So sorry for your meme lords getting humiliated and all but Trump doesn't give a shit about your Putin assad memes over at /sg/.

Then there's a whole bunch of Euros who are prententing they are ass hurt about assad when in reality they are threatened by Trump's big dickd moves, and are finally understanding what "America First" means and they don't really like it after all.

>There’s about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so.
So what exactly did Hillary mean when she revealed a nuclear secret?

Made them pay their share
Make them focus on fighting terrorism
Will help return refugees back to their home countries

He and others are giving me plenty of MD5s to filter, too

>I donated to Planned Parenthood

Wow, so instead of forcing me to """"donate"""" to an organization with my tax money, she donated directly to them? Seems like like a win-win for all parties.

Hitler was black!

the first time I saw that photo I thought "hmm..", and I'm glad I never got on the Trump train.

He should definitely purge anyone who is controversial until the media and the polls make him look good.

>pic related people who will vote for Trump again in 2020

god I can't believe I forgot about this
what a fucking dumpster fire that cunt was

To be fair, this time at least, I haven't saw much of that type of thinking. I mean even the base is HONESTLY questioning him. But thayt's a GOOD thing to do to any politician, especailly if one like them. I think what it is, is that the baby boomers are dying off and so is their twisted cuck mentality of: "MY prez right or wrong!"

IT'S ALMOST AS IF AN ECONOMY LIVES AND DIES WITH CONSUMER CONFIDENCE OR SOMETHING

portugal has everything from globalism and nothing to lose

>why is everyone here sucking Bannon's dick again?
Who do you think is paying?

I wish I was paid.

Trademark delusions of grandeur from /ptg/

>it's 33D chess. Trump is eventually going to imprison all of Obama's gubmint!!!! He's letting millions of illegals stay so we can fight them! Based!!!

You guys realize how fucking stupid you sound when you go off throwing shit around like this.

>SA will be real in your lifetime

Congrats austria you triggered poland into making a screencap for you. You know you've reached the pinnacle of success in /ptg/ when he starts screencapping all of your posts

Top_Donald

They've been at it for hours already

Reminder that a lot of them aren't even human, they are leftypol bots, or might as well be

Filter their buzzwords/Unique IDs/MD5s and forget about them

TRUMP FLIP FLOPPED ON NATO...wait...

June 6, 2016: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/739934090690998272

These Presidents, regardless of the little sports team letter after their name, they are like women or niggers and if you aren't nasty and mean to them non-stop, then they'll walk all over you!!

When the EU burns how will Portugal survive?

He should purge people that keep bringing in these muslims and all this other horseshit they are doing.

Radical Larry always gets me.

roleing for Radical Larry

Is it wrong... To love a sandwich?

Let me guess, (((sources))) right?

The UK will help them unfortunately

>ending global terrorism
What fucking retardation. What's next, they're gonna double down on the global drug trade? Laughable.

No, but their companies do lol. They are scared of a repeat of 1929, when WHITE men humiliated businesses

MORE LIKE FLIP FLOP GENERAL HAHAHHA