Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/5-htp/
examine.com/supplements/l-tyrosine/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=59.60203147474427,18.364745776171844&z=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. :)

Lol, go on and watch your girlfriend raped by immigrants, pretty blonde boy pirate.

>pretty blonde boy pirate
keked

I wholeheartedly agree

Oh it's this thread again. You guys always give me a good chuckle :^)

Which country is Norway again? Is that the one off the coast of Italy? Or the one down by India?

Be afraid

Lol,I don't like burgers but its rich coming from any scandinavian saying you will rape someones women when you have shitskins plowing your women daily and no one doing anything to stop them

Is this a YLYL?

I've already lost

I agree but I think you will need Swedish help to take down spics there otherwise your good

No that's Finland

We surrender easy.

I don't remember, are you the one that lost again the Soviet or the German ?

>inb4 "muh 6 weeks"

t. stupid shit kicking fluoride-induced low IQ burger hick

You've said this for like a year now and you're doing fucknaught keyboardwarrior

how's your no-go zones there, cuckold?

Bergen is more no-go-zone than Rinkeby

who?

There is not a single area in Bergen where police or white people in general are afraid to go.

isn't spouting lies forbidden according to your islamic culture and law?

Fucking Norwegian pieces of shit forcing their influence on everybody just because they have the strongest military

We surrender

pretty sure they make chocolate or something.

Hard to make an intimidating threat when nobody even cares about your country outside of your little Nordic circle.

Literally who?

Where is norway again? Isn't that some irelivant country in africa?

we'd rather be a irrelevant but a relentless stronghold of the white race than a warmongering and debt-ridden multicultural hellhole

HAHAHAHAHA! We have none of those no go zones.

Hey, it's a ylyl thread!

>Nordic
>2017
>White

I'm down to be a viking again and re-discover america just for raping... loooove me some rape

show me a country with a similar amount of pride

and burgers; 4th of july with burnt meat, cheap beer that taste like piss and sweaty junk food doesn't count

stfu amerifat!

Scotland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Scots are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Scotland's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Norway is a frozen shithole. Southern Europe much better.

Still, you guys are MUCH better than Swedistan

wear a condon though
pic related

you guys literally reelected a muslim mulatto who further dragged you into debt, and that debt is now owned by the saudis and the communist chinese government

wew lad

stfu you stupid shitskin leaf

HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
HEEEHEEEHEEEHEE
HEHEHEH
AHHHHH THATS FUNNY SHIT

I'll use the shaft of my axe

pls norgereich, annex me~~~

the US would lose because your jew puppets would not pull you strings fast enough to react :)

Norway is so pretty. I wish to move there.

Does the winter depression hit hard?

>canada talking about frozen shitholes

i don't mind frozen shitholes, but you have that including trudeau (son of a prostitute and commie castro)
why did you guys legalize moose humping by the way?

I agree. We will join forces, Slovenia will help destroy the U S of A we will make it in 5 days if we do it together

just go to nz it looks the same

it does hit hard, but it's beautifully depressing

makes summer that much better, that one day we have it

that sounds kinky, these degenerates would enjoy it too much.

don't ruin your high quality genes on 60% mystery meat

NZ is full of a kiwis. Plus Norway/Denmark is my true ancestral home.

Im with Norway.
teamed up with our mighty coast guard, we are unstoppable!

Norway is the mongolian one, right?

norway is full of swedes poisoning their minds

You forgot Slovenia, the true nordic alliance

take high doses of Vitamin D

What the fuck dude?

Top kek. Norway could be glass in hours. If we ignored (((their))) rules it wouldn't even be a fight.

a nord-slav-fingol alliance would be beautiful

This made me laugh. Might be true, first people would have to be taught where Norway is on a globe so we could retaliate.

Norway whats your fucking point u fucking snow nigger.
U suck Americas balls as much as everyone else.
Perhaps even more so than average due to you are in Nato and have oil.

10% of you has to go back to Africa
20% to Mexico
50% to Britain
10% to Spain
and 10% of you can stay here (native American)

Is acting like americans the hot new shitpost method

I fairly sure we would be a force to be reckoned with. whole of Scandinavia and by the looks of it Estonia and Slovenia as well.
we would even use swedecucks like the picture shows.

we're taking big chugs of these

The most powerful shit in existence. Pretty sure its the "ambrosia" the greek gods were drinking to stay immortal

>Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see.

the rape regiment. i like it. but we americans just call those thermonuclear ordinances.

What's Norway's version of Skunk Work's like? Have they managed a breakaway civilization yet?

you never disobey your (((masters)))
beautifulbabies.jpg

>America couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Norway in a week
TOP KEK NORWEGIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Norway. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When America's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

mix it with some vikingfjord and you're ready for the raids

t.
jan

Whatever you say Bergenboy.

You can only "glass" the middle east because of the sand.

Dude, I just want a war on American land. They deserve it the most

Cringe.

typical swede. won't even put up a fight

LOL

he's right you know.
what a waste of a country you are.
can't even contain yourself...

wow slow down there Kim jong un

no go zones for Swedes in Bergen. You only come here to work at 7 Eleven or Deli De Luca

lol, this is bait right? proxy? Eh your welcome to try as far as Im concerned, I wouldn't mind if whites with balls took over again. You wouldn't want to rape half of our women as they are ugly mexicans or blacks but we have enough white daughters that wed want to pair with strong dominant white men.

>land wars in asia

yer probably right norfag

ples be dunt herpe

great :), especially with the additional omegas, that could explain your high IQs (your diets are rich in omega)
there are also a few amino acids that regulate brain chemistry that you might not know about

5-HTP and L-Tyrosine
examine.com/supplements/5-htp/

examine.com/supplements/l-tyrosine/

>America couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Germany in a week
TOP KEK GERMAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Germany. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of German soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY German pig shit they see. When America's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

It just came to my attention that TSA don't have a sense of sarcasm and that none of us can now travel to the US...

PUSSYS!!!

No, take one look at who leads NATO and what nationality he got.

I would flee the country if I were you...

WWII RISK THREAD HERE

>TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

TOp fucking kek are you KJU behind a proxy

>Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Germany.

Why don't you practice defeating Vietnam first lmao

>"American" itching for war with a whiter nation than itself

why does that not surprise me

I'd say suck keep jew dick but you're getting dp and choking on it already you bitch

stay out, we're threatening usa while ripping sweden a new asshole for the refugees to enjoy

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=59.60203147474427,18.364745776171844&z=6

he does think Norway is in the middle east
lmao

HOLY SHIT

Norway has a Navy?

>Norway has a Navy?

So does the U.S.

It's called "gay pride parade" lmao

>America couldn't singlehandedly-destroy America in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with America. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When America's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

you scared yet?