Celt/pol/ - Learn the difference edition

Greetings! Welcome to Celt/pol/

Discuss your culture, traditions and how filthy Anglo-Saxon scum ruined and sullied our lands and stripped us of our native languages and culture.

Wee bit of history about our peoples:
>From around 750 BC to 12 BC, the Celts were the most powerful people in central and northern Europe. There were many groups (tribes) of Celts, speaking a vaguely common language. The word Celt comes from the Greek word, Keltoi, which means barbarians and is properly pronounced as "Kelt".

A misconception that (((Anglos))) will spam in this thread is that all Celts are just Anglos with a different accent; this couldn't be further from the truth as almost ALL Celts are ethnically homogeneous excluding mixing from other celtic nations e.g Scotland and Ireland in which admixture between the two is very prominent.

What nations are Celtic? Contrary to what the Anglo-Saxon savage has taught you, Celtic nations are not exclusive to the British Isles, in fact we are one of the most diverse group of peoples in Western Europe, ranging from Asturias all the way to Breizh. Underneath this text you will find the celtic countries listed to spare confusion.

- Asturias: Between the regions of Galicia and Cantabria in northern Spain.
- Breizh: In Brittany on France’s northwest coast.
- Kernow: In the county of Cornwall on England’s west coast.
- Galicia: On Spain’s northwest coast.
- Eire: Ireland.
- Mannin: The Isle of Man.
- Alba: Scotland
- Cymru: Wales

Remember brothers, the anglo has raped our women and pillaged our cities and villages for millennia. Never forget the fallen of our peoples who were sent to die across the world because of a bunch of fugly anglo neckbearded generals who used Scots, Welsh and Irishmen alike as cannon-fodder for their brutal wars against other White European countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hT8q7
youtube.com/watch?v=8C1z7OlhJJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KKWIqWA_cpQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM
youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk
youtube.com/watch?v=DLZi9wI1C0M
youtube.com/watch?v=8JrDIHNlG30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cymru am byth

Join our Celt/pol/ Discord faggots:

discord.gg/hT8q7

discord.gg/hT8q7

discord.gg/hT8q7

discord.gg/hT8q7

How is Gwynedd doing these days? Full of Poos and Niggers?

REMINDER.

Fuck no. I was there recently and it's literally 100% white and most can speak Welsh. The only part of Wales with lots of poos is Cardiff and Newport in the South. The rest is pretty homogenous.

>gwynedd
>even having at least one pee-o-cee
Yank, the worst you'll find there are anglo holiday home owners.
Most of our cultural enrichment is concentrated in containment zones - Swansea and Cardiff.

it checks out

Are you from the other thread?

>all these subhumans potatonigs and dress-wearers pretending to be master-race
Meanwhile in real life:
youtube.com/watch?v=8C1z7OlhJJ4

tbqh Northern Portugal should be included too, they have a lot of traditions and folklore similar to other historically Celtic regions.

No, I am.

Scott-Pole here. As in my parents are Scottish (dad) and Scottish-Polish (mom). How ya deain?

REMINDER.

Northern Portuguese are descended from the same stock as Galicians. Their ancestors were unquestionably a Celtic people.

>Cymru
I was saying it like "seem-roo", but in reality it's pronounced similar to "kem-ra".
Why does modern English have fucked-up pronunciations? Your older ones sounded a lot better.

Nope.

I was literally born in Swansea and I commute there daily. The enrichment isn't as bad as what happened to a lot of English cities but I remember seeing all of the muslims concentrated into one shitty street

Oh, well I was wondering because my surname is Anglo and derives from Old English/Old Norse so I'm not sure if that disqualifies me from being Brythonic.

How is Swansea, btw? I saw a documentary about it having a huge heroin problem.

Because French

I've been making a short comic about scottish waifus.

What's up with your language, Angus? Why do you have such colorful vernacular?

Teach me of your Celtic memes

I just don't use "Celtic people" because some retards on Sup Forums don't understand Celts weren't ethnically homogenous, but rather a socio-cultural and linguistic group. But you're right of course.

>picking a fight with Goliath

You people are no Davids. You lost.

>Numbers
Literally WWII Soviet tactics. Throw shit at a wall until it sticks. Anyway, my ancestor conquered Wales (Edward I) (WE WUZ), so this image brings me more pride than anything.

Stop spamming your shitty threads faggot

>Cymru
>modern English

>"Kem-ra"
what
it's closer to "Kum-ree"

It is dificult to define modern celts, probably now where they still speak some kelt language.(british islands) In France, Portugal and Spain, we don´t but we have a memory:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKWIqWA_cpQ

Stay mad anglo cuck

I have not been back to Caernarfon in almost 30 years.

Nice, I need to come back sometime and bring my girls.

You should all install the flag extension plugin lads, at least to make Celtic flags shine on Sup Forums.

It's pronounced more like (don't laugh) Cum-REE.
Nope, most have anglicised names anyway. My name is continental (mfw it had to be paternal grandfather). Swansea is a bit shite, but I've not heard of a drug problem there. It's more of the Valleys that have a drug problem.

Go to Snowdonia with them. It's fantastic.

Fuck me, then.
I've heard a british person say it and he said it like "kem-rah". Perhaps it's an accent thing.

Cum rag my dude.

>A butthurt anglo spent time making that image.

kek.

>>From around 750 BC to 12 BC, the Celts were the most powerful people in central and northern Europe.

You was kangs?

>gaelic=celt
neck ys.

>prime scottish tang
>a bunch of slags

>Asturias >Galicia
>celtic

Daily reminder that celts are a jewish psyops to divide nations. They don't exist in real life.

I know some surnames were Anglicised but mines is definetly from some Anglo guy seeing as where it came from.

>Pic related is the location of origin

Here is the documentary btw: m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

I live in Appalachia. It's easy to see why the Scotts and a few Irish are all in my area. This looks exactly like home for me.

>0.05$ has been deposited into your account by the Keep Catalonia Spanish foundation

Most population centres in South Wales are grim af aside from the (((gentrified))) parts, so it wouldn't surprise me if it is Swansea.

I wish to connect more with my Welsh ancestry, and a good way to do so would be to learn the language. Is there any way I could learn Welsh, save being taught by a native speaker.

>appalachia
I think the reason they moved there is more because it's easier to fuck sheep there just like in "Wheehels".

Also, how do you afford internet?

Lots in Cardiff have British surnames from elsewhere. It wouldn't really matter anywhere tbqh.

Duolingo has Welsh, I believe. It's pretty bare bones from what I've heard but it's probably not a bad place to start.

>SNP logo
You done fucked up.

>Discuss your culture, traditions and how filthy Anglo-Saxon scum ruined and sullied our lands and stripped us of our native languages and culture.

You have no fucking culture you stinky Anglo rape children, get over it.

How about Aberystwyth and Wrexham? Are they bastions for Welsh culture?

Because we're not poor? We live in suburban Chattanooga on a mountain (it's a fucking hill desu).

t. (((urban))) Starbucks-dwelling fairy
There are plenty of resources online to to do.

CELTS REKT

STAY MAD YOU SALTY SAND DICK SUCKERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh and a FYI, the OP is an English guy living in Cornwall, he admitted it a while ago and you're all being played for fools in a LARP. Have fun kids ;^)

Thanks, I'll check it out. Any other information will be of a great help too.

I remember going to Snowdonia with my Dad when I was little. I think it is why my Parents choose to move to Montana.

No I'm not faggot, I'm Scottish currently living in South Lanarkshire, but raised in Largs. Typical anglo kike trying to spread disinformation

>Your culture is a LARP

t. Athelwulf Shekelstein divider of nations and drinker of caucasian blood

Wrexham voted Brexit, if that's a good indicator; Aberystwyth is quite liblib. The majority of places in Wales embrace the culture outside of Cardiff, so I imagine those would be too (haven't been to either).

I made this. Wew. Thanks for saving my content. Here's moar.

Great work lad! Keep em coming!

aren't you the guy who makes all those shitty ms paint memes :^)
(YOU)
youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk

kek'd gonna save this for the next thread if you don't mind

>Being this butthurt you post a YT video of baby crying sound effect

topkek

Do it.
>shitty
Art is subjective.

More divide and conquer directed against Britain.

leddit tier autism

Why do some Americans / Canadians think they're European?

Celts don't look like that. :(

They are. Making fun of "plastics" is civic af.

Welsh bros I'm an English man starting work (Pharmacy) in a welsh hospital near Rhyl next year.. how much hate can I expect from the locals.. really?

Also
>is rhyl as shit as it looks on google images?
>Bad luck at that six nations game vs us recently. I was in a pub in Newport watching the game and had to leave pretty sharpish when it finished like that.

The Anglo halfbreeds do

The "Anglo-Saxon" ones do.

I mean I am. I was born in Scotland and moved here when I was 12.

we wuz Celts and shit!

the Celts of yore are Germans & Austrians today

you picked up their culture thirdhand

The English, Irish, Scots are all "islanders", there's very limited Celt or Saxon gene impact

>Literally as far north as it can be
Expect SOME hostility to be honest. Unless you're learning the language or something along those lines, people will initially be a bit pissy. I heard this one story of an old woman hearing somebody was English and then spitting on him immediately.

>The "Anglo-Saxon" ones do
I'm Blonde and Blue eyed...

>I know nothing about culture and genetics so I'm going to make a baseless claim

So are lots of Welsh and Irish.

Anglo genes at work.

the germans and austrians of today aren't even the germans and austrians of today

if you want to get down to the nitty gritty with that sort of genetic retardations then we shouldn't be speaking Indo-Euro languages like cucks and go back to speaking the old tounges of the neolithic farmers

Danish rape baby

German on my Mothers side, Danish on my Dad's. My grandfather is Danish.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLZi9wI1C0M

the fate of all Celts

>the germans and austrians of today aren't even the germans and austrians of today
What?

Explain why there is a higher percentage of blue-eyed Irish people than in England.

Leave our island foreign invader

>What are mudslimes
Are you even trying?

t. Butthurt inferior English genetics

Fate of all Anglo girls
youtube.com/watch?v=8JrDIHNlG30

Nordic rape spawn
Fight harder next time

But most celts don't even look like that

They have black hair brown eyes

Why do you do this?
Its very pathetic, fucking brainwashed fuck, you think they are special because they have red hair and green eyes

Fassbender is half german.

this is pretty much an accepted thing in those countries, there was a survey here that asked the people whether they thought people without Irish blood could be Irish and the majority said no

Butthurt

Explain why most significant Celtic art finds were discovered in SE England

This was the area of the Isles densest with "Celtic peoples" but in reality the Belgae tribes themselves had this culture transmitted to them and transferred it to England

How likely is it that the Celts survived intact as an ethnic group, making the journey from the Halstatt area, all the way to Iberia, then jumped on boats to Ireland

Using your logic, Los Angeles is ethnically English

>ALL Celts are ethnically homogeneous excluding
Almost nobody in europe is pure, retard