Trump on his way to embrace globalism!!!

So we can add these four to the list

1. Trump now likes NATO
2. Trump pledged he won't label China a currency manipulator
3. Trump throws support behind subsidizing some chosen exporters
4. Trump considering renominating Janet Yellen to the Fed's board

thehill.com/homenews/administration/328568-trump-flips-on-four-policies-in-one-day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/07/hours-before-airstrikes-hillary-clinton-called-for-bombing-syrian-airfields.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT

Wow I now wish I had voted for the candidate who was explicitly globalisation from the start!

Globalist? What do you mean? I hope he doesn't annex Canada. I don't want him to be a globalist.

Literally nothing wrong with globalism, makes for healthier competition and only benefits the average consumer.

wow i regret voting for Trump now .... Hillary would've definitely gassed the kikes right

She literally would have been a better choice as her support crew would have been technocrats rather than Kushner and the elitist sycophants Trump surrounds himself with. Trump is going to be the ultimate sell out with policy that contradicts everything his supporters wanted. Eat shit lmao

Democrats must be tired of winning so much. Open borders when?

Impeachment when?

Yeah voting for the candidate that literally hates me and thinks I have too much power and privilege and wants to force me to love with third world era and give them all my money makes sense to me now, damn I was swindled

Everything but the Janet Yellen is perfectly acceptable.

I wish he would go back, delete these tweets and then say "I never wrote that"

>trump cares about me

Yeah, you sure as shit were swindled. Trump's doing everything Hillary would have and managed to con you retards into believing otherwise. That's swindling.

Hillary isn't a leftist liberal you fucking idiot, she's just pandering to the leftists as politicians do. So not only were you too retarded to see that Trump was playing you, but you're too retarded to see Hillary was playing lefties? You have a learning disability lmao

Furthermore, I can almost guarantee Trump's presidency will hurt you more than Hillary. He's going to eventually dump Bannon and fully embrace GOP agenda in its purest form, which is the rich elite continuing to reshape the US system to favor them. You retards deserve this

Wait? People believed Trump? I thought people voted for him because they wanted globalism, Zionism, etc.

Sadly, many American voters heard the incoherent sounds coming out of Trump's face for 18 months and said to themselves "Ah, yes, a credible argument indeed", and then voted accordingly.

They all hate you.

lmao

its called accelerationism, retard.

Can we PLEASE delete /ptg/ now?

Fuck off hillshill you absolute twat.

Why? Let the cultists have their hugbox.

He never said trump cared about him.

gas yourself

The Dems still hate Trump, and the media is still plotting against him. I'm not going to listen to shills.

HAHAHAHA YOU DIDNT SEE IT COMING WHEN ALL THE SIGNS WHERE THERE AHAHAHA

How does It feel knowing your queen will never be president?

like nigga, not even first hundred. You think the status quo is just ganna let it be replaced?

How does it feel knowing that for centuries to come, Trump will be regarded as a leading contender for worst American president ever? That his name will go down as a byword for scandal, failure, ignorance, incompetence, and unwarranted arrogance?

>1. Trump now likes NATO
"Member countries need to pay their fair share"
>2. Trump pledged he won't label China a currency manipulator
its called a threat shit dick. (you have shit on your dick because faggot)
>3. Trump throws support behind subsidizing some chosen exporters
Fuckin' foreigners thinking they know the states better than a god damn citizen
>4. Trump considering renominating Janet Yellen to the Fed's board
whats the problem? every time these fuckers do anything they give away who they are working with

How does it feel belonging to a fringe group with jews making up your mind for you?

Terrific. My salary is high and my network is killer.

I'm actually happy Trump got elected. I'm an Aussie I don't give a fuck about your country, but at least I get to be alive to see history in the making as American mouth breathers elect a dumbass to fix their country.

>1. Trump now likes NATO
not new
>2. Trump pledged he won't label China a currency manipulator
so? he said he would put tariffs IF they considered china to be a currency manipulator
>3. Trump throws support behind subsidizing some chosen exporters
MAGA
>4. Trump considering renominating Janet Yellen to the Fed's board
the fed isn't evil. janet yellen isn't evil. if the fed was GENUINELY a problem it would just get replaced

AND THE KEKS WIN AGAIN WOOOOOO

Trump has signed executive orders for:
>building the wall
>deporting illegals
>defund sanctuary cities
>hiring freeze and wage freeze for the bureaucracy
>end TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>building the Dakota Pipeline
>repeal Obamacare
>prevent agencies from publicly lying
>end wasting taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries
>denying non-Christian refugees
>blocking immigration from some muslim countries
>5 year ban on government workers lobbying
>restructuring NSA
>orders the pentagon to draft a plan to defeat ISIS and execute the plan
>tried to stop Obama's $221 million to palestine
>restricting H1-Bs

and also

>nominted Gorsuch for the Supreme Court who will protect our Constitutional rights
>made phone calls to corporations to bring jobs back to America every single day
>further exposed the deep state, globalist puppets, and media as the traitors they've always been

Stop acting like firing a few missiles at Syria undoes all of that

ARF! Making you cunts screech is one of the perks of his presidency. Enjoy the next 8 years.

back to the_donald pls

>Listing all that shit Trump's tried to do, unsuccessfully
>Thinking just trying counts as accomplishing.

>implying impeachment isn't coming

The funny thing is I am not even a big trump fan, but you cunts just can't stop fucking crying. It's been six months now and you are still crying. Also I have been posting here before the_dope was a thing.

claiming that assad was behind the chemical attacks even though other countries think they are lying and they haven't shown any evidence, and pushing hard for the ousting of assad is LITERALLY hillary-tier politics. even a lot of americans are against unnecessary foreign intervention because it has a lot of terrible consequences

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/07/hours-before-airstrikes-hillary-clinton-called-for-bombing-syrian-airfields.html
>Hours before airstrikes, Hillary Clinton called for bombing of Syrian airfields

Conned by the Don
>Those PTG threads still going
Pathetic

He's being played by everyone from kikes to chinks right about now, dude's in over his head. Guess you can't expect too much from a reality tv star after all.

Are you tired of (((winning))) yet, drumpfkins?

EL JUSTO

They already have reddit, senpai.