This is huge

Assad speaks:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39588876

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24130181
google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/58e7e552c36188051b8b4706/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAKE NEWS

>Shills will defend this lie

Not really huge until there's conclusive evidence of fraud unfortunately.

>This is huge

how so?

Whether he did it or not, he wouldn't say he did.

of course he would say that, but i believe him

>with the worlds eyes on me and my legacy at stake, I will gas innocent civilians for literally no reason

I believe him.

We are the bad guys.

Time to wake up.

Why would I listen to a mudshit who barrel bombs and repeatedly gasses infants just to get his sadistic kicks? We have real white men like Trump, Kushner, and the CIA saying the opposite.

He bombs them

No reason to think he couldn't get away with it if he figures Trump is a Putinbot. Hell, he got away with it before with Obama.

No shit. And?

Not only is it fabricated, but even it weren't, why wouldn't Assad say it was?

>We are the bad guys.

It's true.
But at the same time you feel like.. fuck..
my country is so great that even with them being so evil, I feel perfectly safe within its bossom

HUGE BREAKING NEWS: GUY WHO DID THING SAYS HE NO DO IT!!

I believe him also. Trumps on the wrong side of this one.

This is such nigger tier logic. You've got to be some low IQ pleb or an actual nigger.

So someone is lying... what a shock. I don't trust a thing politicians say and the media are equally untrustworthy.

Who can you trust to tell the truth?

>I feel perfectly safe within its bossom

I don't. I see instability in the future.

Why are you retarded?

he's a low IQ pleb that gets bred by nigger cock

>youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

So what did you think he would say?

>bae caught me gassin

He speaks all the time. Western media never reports it though.

Do you have an idea how many interviews he has done that have never even played in western media?

You'll see picture after picture of Assad but never a word from his mouth because the media doesn't want you to hear anything that goes against their narrative.

Unless media reports the truth about Syria, a clip of him saying the attacks were fabricated will only make people hate Assad more because of dead jihadi babies.

Problem is there is no evidence he did it. Only thing is a stronger then usual statement from our intelligence community who has been lying to us for months that they overheard shit when spying on him.

>I dindu nuffin, the attack was faked by the Jews, I am a good boy

am i being trolled or do people really buy into these narratives
>HES JUST AN EVIL CRAZY MAN WHO IS ALSO ABSOLUTELY RETARDED THINK OF THE BABIES

>What is innocent until proven guilty.
The gas reports are British newspaper tier for jumping to conclusions based on accusations.

>there are literally itt RIGHT NOW who are actually incapable of comprehending the possibility that Assad is right and Trump is wrong

LOL kushner is a jew, he isn't white sweetie

>Problem is there is no evidence he did it
So Iraq 2.0

>We didn't do it
>we still have chemical weapons though.

So what makes you guys more willing to believe Assad's government over Trumps? I saw that the US tried to get the UN to open an investigation into the chemical attacks and Russia blocked it.

so what

>So what makes you guys more willing to believe Assad's government over Trumps?

The last few decades.

The rebels also have chemical weapons. If you are accusing Assad for simply possessing them you should also accuse the rebels.

History and Logic

It's not "us or them", it's "stop bomb other countries and let them sort their shit"

I believe him

>Trump's legitimacy: His Jewish-married daughter.
>Assad's legitimacy: His long reign and history of being falsely accused.
HMMM. Really makes me drink desu senpai.

why would Assad and his allies kill 200,000 civilians with the whole world watching them

At the end of the report

"Case against Assad's version: By Jonathan Marcus, BBC defence correspondent
President Assad's defence - his flat denial that his country has used chemical weapons and that last week's incident was a fabrication concocted by al-Qaeda and Washington - does not square with the "case for the prosecution".

Literally propaganda

This.

Our governments treat us with complete and utter contempt. Deception is the name of their game. They lie to us ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And the MSM (just an arm of western governments) is notoriously biased. Even normies are realising this now, but for some reason they cannot fathom that our governments might just be utterly corrupt, rotten to the core, obeying nothing but the almighty dollar (i.e., the banks, corporations, and oil companies)

I don't get why some people refuse to learn. I mean, learning from experience is so basic that you have to be a literal retard to think Assad would gas some kids at the time where everything was going his way

*knowing the MO of the American government and intelligence agencies

That's right. I see post after post along the lines of "do we need to take out NK now or later", "if we can take out X quickly without too much ground forces then ..". People who feel that these are reasonable statements to be making have their heads so far up their own assholes. There ought to be rehab for ideological propaganda. Propaganda? You're soaking in it, Madge.

Just like we said.

I wish US did regime change for example in Sweden or installed democracy in Saudia

He's actually much more intelligent and reasonable than any Western leader

Bred in the bone. Humans seem hardwired to defer to "authority". Human nature?

>Quickly without ground forces.
Mate the guy is a literal retard. Don't take him seriously.

Oh really? So I guess Trump really cared about the chemical attack in 2013 and he was just pretending to like Putin and Assad right?

Trump is more of a Jewbot than a Putinbot. Now get out of my Country Jew, we're full

He has more integrity in one of his toes than every European, Commonwealth, and American mainstream politician combined.

>This is huge
only if you were stupid enough to believe this in the first place

Dindu nuffin

I find it hard to be sympathetic to a government that wages an opium war against its own people. Others will start to realize things like this too as our societal trust and shared identity continue to deteriorate.

I am not optimistic today.

What is genuinely huge is that the BBC is even reporting this. It's actually the top story on the homepage right now. This is unprecedented, they never show Assad's point of view on the BBC, certainly never as a headline.

Definitely gets my marbles whirling.

American CIA is so far ahead in disinfo and lying, they can sell credible stories and Russians/Syrrians can't even deny them credibly

Look, i understand that sometimes USA must protect their interests (bomb people), but this shit is going too far. I'm starting to think that they want to turn EVERY OTHER COUNTRY into afghanistan-iraq-libya tier shithole.

America has become the Galactic Empire from Star Wars. From a strictly political perspective, that country is pure evil.

I'm glad they're letting him speak too.

They'll probably try to paint him like pic related, but fuck em.

So exactly what part of this attack is fake?

>Syrian Air Force bombs a particular location
Undisputed
>That same location happens to be where people get gassed
Pretty unambiguous
>Sarin was detected
Shows all the symptoms, it's not chlorine and they did tests
>Whodunit?
Apparently not the Syrian Air Force by any means. It was a bomb planted by rebels timed to go off exactly the same time SAF flew over that particular area. Also it could have been a munitions storage that held chemical weapons that got bombed like Russia says, despite it being in the middle of the street.

So what's your explanation Assadist shills? I literally want to know. How did people get gassed? Because Occam's razor says SAF did it.

he looks like Dracula.

>I wish US did regime change for example in Sweden or installed democracy in Saudia
Working on it.

kek

>am i being trolled or do people really buy into these narratives

People that know nothing about the situation, believe this, yes.

Does no one else remember all the reports of gas attacks that have failed to gain any traction in the media? I can remember reports of at least two supposed gas attacks in Syria over the last year.

wouldn't surprise me if it is a fabrication desu.
put yourself in Assads shoes - you're overwhelmingly winning the war with Russia backing you up. Why would you bomb you're own people and risk pushing them to extremism against you're government?
Furthermore, why would you chemical attack you're own civilians? Sure, if you're losing - but not when you're winning.
Moreover, emails were leaked in 2013 revealing US had backed a plan to use chemical weapons and blame it on Assad - it was infact approved by Washington.

Honestly, at this point, wouldn't surprise me if its a false flag.

>Apparently not the Syrian Air Force by any means. It was a bomb planted by rebels timed to go off exactly the same time SAF flew over that particular area

The timing is not correct within the second. But I don't see what's impossible about that.

MiT professor and chemical expert said the shell the US was saying was from the chemical weapon is consistent with a shell planted on the ground an an explosive on it. Also could be fired from Mortar. I don't see what's so impossible about this?

Around the time that they went into Falujah I began to entertain the notion that a primary goal of the attack on Iraq was turn it into chaos. From this perspective the events make sense. The low regard for reinstating governance, the gutting of the civil service and administration, the implicit encouragement of inter-sect strife, the whole attack in general. It was strange to contemplate, especially with the steady stream of stated objectives from the conquering powers, democratization etc. Hard to contain the idea at the time, but it fits and made sense strategically. For Israel.Now, several years down the road, the idea does not seem so foreign and unlikely.

Since then they've destabilized Libya. And now the same scenario is unfolding in Syria.

>t. Bill Mitchell

There you go enjoy the read

scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed

Based Assad

>So what's your explanation Assadist shills

My explanation is, who cares anyway? What's it got to do with the US? That part gets left out.

>Sarin was detected
>Shows all the symptoms, it's not chlorine and they did tests
>Shows all the symptoms
You need a full hazmat suit to work on sarin victims, you can't just wash it off with a water hose.
Also the people who """"detected""""" sarin was the T*rks. The roaches hate Assad, you really buy their lies?

CNN headline: ASSAD FABRICATES CHEMICAL WEAPONS!

Both French and British representatives said at the UN that bombing Sarin doesn't actually ignite it to react, just destroys it.

Could it have been an IED with a gas agent planted a long time ago and the airstrike detonated it? But how would it remain stable?

Also I saw that report by Postol. He's not a chemical expert. He's a physics professor. He's also heavily anti-US bias to the point of working with PartisanGirl.

I love when he talks so calmly, like in his other interviews over barrel bombs

You have short memory, burger.

The US Government literally knows everything that goes on around the world because they have the records of every single phone call that's ever happened.

He can't bullshit his way out of this. They know that he did it, the end.

>there are people out there who think Assad's chemical attack musters through rational choice theory

Sarin gas evaporates 50 times faster than water in standard conditions. In the Syrian desert climate this effect is expedited.

Pic related, 1995 Tokyo sarin gas attack. They used firemen to drag the bodies out.

Russians, Syrians, and Iranians are saying it's fake. Gee I wonder why.

MUH BABIES

But seriously, why the fuck did they use a photo of a kid who was already dead.

And why do people not care that he was already dead?

Bolivia with the bantz right away

Of course it's fabricated. Just like in 2013. Why would he use chemical weapons and risk western intervention when he is winning so much?

link?

the war-party, which in this case is dems & neocons, want to eliminate assad so they can then take out iran. this is all in israel's interests - lindsay graham literally said it on live television when he was on tucker. this chemical attack from assad was fabricated to justify intervention, just like they tried to do in 2013.

I'm not advocating any foreign policy. I want to know who did the gas attack.

when the muslims create their empire, we will be the first to get nuked

I bet assad is a pretty chill dude. Trump should have him over to mar lago for some golf and relaxation. Assad is probably confused why the west is mad at him for killing radical mudslime sandniggers

It's on the mainstream meteor and Trump to prove that Assad is using chemical weapons, which they haven't done. They've thrown shit at a wall and taken sad pictures of it and said "Assad did it" without proving any of it.

Well, 2013 was a false flag and UN did go through Assads weapons, why would it be different now? Also both attacks (although this last one is debated but highly likely) were done by with a mortar, not an airplane or anything else.
You should look at the pictures of where the shell hit, they are pretty interesting. Although it's harder to analyze direction because it hit asphalt, it looks like it came from the rebel side.

globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24130181

this.

you'd think after wasting thousands of young american lives & indiscriminately killing iraqi civilians in iraq while completely destabilizing the region we would have learned something.

but this is where it gets dicey. because i think most people *have* learned and oppose this kind of action. watching how the MSM news has handled this lying down and often outright celebrating the interventionist/gung-ho war calls, it's plainly evident that a lot of this is an exercise in astro-turfing. not just by gaslightig americans but the world to paint an inaccurate picture of what people actually think.

at the end of the day, the smug, elitists behind this crap have so much blood on their hands.

and for WHAT!? why do we have to intervene everywhere it's not our fucking JOB?!

washington was right.

I'll try

google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/58e7e552c36188051b8b4706/amp

That was at the UN emergency meeting called for by Bolivia.

Holy shit! Bolivia went out if it's way to troll the USA

During the Iraq-Iran war the US overlooked Saddam's use of chemical agents, making it a big point of contention from Iran.

I challenge this theory that America will suddenly rush into war because some two-bit dictator gassed his people. We enforce the UN convention with gunboat diplomacy but neither the American people nor our politicians save for a few warhawk politicians like John McCain want another war in the Middle East.

This.

Although you could also be a chessfag and claim that Assad is playing 4D false-falseflagging

Good on them.

Someone needs to call out the patterns of bullshittery.