Dating a Muslim

I need your advice Sup Forums
>Be me
>Met a cute girl like a month ago. Blond, nice and fairly redpilled from what i could tell. Her parents was from macedonia or something
>Hang out at the botanic garden this morning
>She gets out some chicken sandwiches
>Asks me if i want one
>I say that im doing the Quadragesima this year and wont eat meat and kindly refused
>Oh, so you are catholic? Anyway thats cool, Ramadan is also a big deal in my family
>R-ramadan?
>Oh, Dont tell me you dont know what ramadan is
>S-sure i do

So shes a muslim, and her family is too.
What to do Sup Forums?
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality
ehrenmord.de/doku/2016/doku_2016.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

walk away, desu

Got for it, faggot. She seemed not to mind you being catholic, chances are that she wont "religon of peace'd" you.

She's a blond red-pilled qt that brought you sandwiches. Need I say more?

Don't confuse hospitality with dating, you pathetic cumskin.

Source:muslim

go for it
islam is the future

Crusade for her holy land and claim her jerusalem.

Pic could be related if you posted the original one with Albanian instead of leaf - cause that's what she is. An albozerg.

This, it's hard to find these traits

Remember her Kabaa needs twirling.

Good point indeed
Yes probably

Well, at least she's white I guess.

fucking gercucks, can't make this shit up. kys asshole.

E N R I C H H E R

lol fuck you we will never accept non-muslims dating our women. Stick to your own STD infected women. Keep her safe until a proper muslim man takes her from you, thank you kindly.

Now listen you mongo, you get the fuck out of this situation. Female albozerg isn't allowed to date infidels. If she has brothers and they find out consider your kidneys gone.

Flag checks out, boys.

Same as above.

honor killing incoming.

this, fuck off. everyone should stay with their own women.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

you won't be able to marry her (or be taken seriously by her parents) unless you convert.

Go for it.

>What to do Sup Forums?
Be a man and christianize that moslem

Honestly ask her if a husband can beat her wife, and then demand that she marry you

Forget her, bro.

>unless you convert
Then i wouldn't be taken seriously by my parents. They already had problems with my sister marrying a protestant

Don't do it OP

If things get sweaty there's a chance her idiot family and some of their swarthier friends will come along and murder her for letting a heathen sully her virginity.

Don't do it for you, do it for her. She needs to be with her own kind

Reminder she is fucking animals. Whatever you do, keep in mind you're probably going to get some incurable std.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality

the thing is all muslims are fairly redpilled

the other thing is that they're redpilled enough to understand the kikes are responsible, but not smart enough to understand that by killing whites they're killing the only help they'll get

Crucify her and her family in the name of the holy spirit, jesus and GOD!

Reconquista her European genes

I don't wanna be mean, her family might be one of the very few albozerg families from Macedonia that are atheist and would be fine with you. It's a good thing you're a German, they might take it better than if you were a Macedonian like me.

We never mix, especially not with female albozerg. We don't want to and we don't even try. There have been enough examples of honor killings over this thing.

You'd probably have to convert to even date her, cause the male members of her family sure won't ignore your religion. From beating you up to honor killing, everything's possible. Don't trust her if she says her family is ok with your religion - they are gonna beat the shit out of you and she will simply find someone else, nothing happens to her.

This pretty much. Her family will kill you or abduct the children.

The only real good option is to fuck her a lot, and if/when it comes up make clear that you have no intention to convert.

Then she tells her family this infidel took her virginity just to fuck him up cause he screwed her. They'd castrate him.

Catholicism and Islam aren't that different, you guys both worship Satan, so you might as well go for it.

lmao you have no idea how easy they are to fuck, they will just keep playing their part as perfect little angels, but in reality they're sucking big christian cock, not even kidding

i just discovered this a few months ago, and i've already fucked 3 different muslim sluts, all very eager to keep it a secret

Just checked out the reports.
In the last 3 years there was no case about a german guy getting killed. Only women and foreigners
ehrenmord.de/doku/2016/doku_2016.php

Memri TV is a mossad operation

>the thing is all muslims are fairly redpilled
What the fuck does "redpilled" even mean at this point? How are Muslims "redpilled"?

Offer her a Chicken sandwich with a hidden bacon strip inside:
-If she gets mad, dump her
-If she doesnt say anything and continues eating, marry her

Does their criteria for registration include white German men being killed by sandniggers?

You know what to do.

REMOVE YOURSELF

POST A PIC, HANS.

Its all crimes that are seen as "hornor killings". including the case as you described

if the dick is good she'll convert overnight. if not, u got to fuck her anyways

i bet the pussy is tight too

>Macedonian Muslim
Worst kind of Sand Nigger there is. Literally genetic traitors, worse than Cechens. She will cuck you or/and ram your a knife in the back the moment she has the chance. Keep your distance from Balkan muzzies.

Dude, you have a virgin aryan wife material on your pocket.

Who gives a fuck that she's a mud? As long as she doesn't push her religion into you, you are fine.

Traditionalists?

So what if she's muslim dumbass she's qt and made you sandwiches and didn't seem to mind you're catholic

DO NO LISTEN TO THE UNEDUCATED PEOPLE
Macedonian muslims have very different customs than sandnigger muslims. They are much more cultured people. I've been to Macedonia a few times and as a catholic, I always felt welcome and never attacked for my customs.

You're looking at the wrong kind of data, this is about muslim women killed by their husband/families for cheating or dating a Christian like you.

I was talking about something else, revenge towards the infidel (in this case you) who tries to date/marry a muslim girl. Her family most likely would not accept that. Their first instinct would be to warn you not to put your dick where it shouldn't go. You'd consider yourself lucky if they just warned you verbally, and less lucky if her brothers/cousins beat the shit out of you which is what they mostly do. If you keep going they will either do something to her or to you. There have been cases like this.

In the end, do whatever you want. You can try to mix with muslims if that's your thing. You're no different than those white women dating niggers...burn the coal...

It depends. If she's an albo he might run into some serious problems from her family.

find out how many brothers she has, both alive and martyred.

kek you are a moron. They are literal traitors, even to extreme for roach muzzies. Never ever trust a Black Mountain Nigger, the scum of the earth, on the same level as albo sandniggers

How can you be blond and muslim?

This, digits have spoken

There is almost no such thing as "macedonian muslims". There were a few thousands of these converts but nowadays they say they are Albanians.

Macedonian = Orthodox Christian, those two things cannot be separated. You can find Catholics or Protestants here and there, but their numbers are insignificant and they are recent converts, not older than 2 generations.

I know right? was news to me too

White sex slaves from balkanlar, ottoman sultans all had white whives

As long as you wear the pants in the relationship who cares? I mean honestly it's just a different more barbaric version of the Jew lies you believe.

Or you could convert to Islam marry her and a white woman then breed away.

Forgot pic

My advise, start dating her for real, then start converting her to christianity (slowly), tell her how christianity is better than islam and is HATED by (((them))), how anti-semite it is and maybe, just maybe, you will get christian waifu

Because of their living conditions they're forced to learn who really is responsible for their living state

>hates jews
>wife submissive to husband
>lots of children
>dedicated to their religion
>they will fight for what they believe in

More redpilled than the average white person, by far too.

Is she a "moderate" muzzie, a misinformed lefty, or a gay-hating, jew-hating, submissive one?

Here's my advice, kill yourself papist scum

Go prep the bull as your Pope Trudeau ordered!