Smuggies

Theres been a lot going on lately so how about we cool things down the a with Smuggies Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
youtube.com/watch?v=CLk0S5qY6R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you feel this picture describes you, congratulations - you're a cuck!

Same goes for this one.

Is snark just mild arrogance at this point?

It's true though
Democracy is a lie

>leaf
Not surprised.

You're a retard

Thanks for the (You), libertard.

Oh wow, you called me a leaf, look how much you fit in, sheep.
You're still a retard who doesn't realize all politicians are puppets of the same masters and if voting changed anything it would be illegal

You are exactly what the government wants, just another retard who thinks he can just sit on his ass and vote and the world will change

You're a ZOGcuck

Please tell me you are not spergy enough to use proper punctuations

Your ID is on, cuck.

weak

Your oc is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
I had no idea. Stop embarrassing yourself. You're a ZOGcuck so you can't call me a cuck, you faggot. You're actually so retarded that you believe everything you're told.
And you're clearly a sheep that gets a boner for fitting in to a mongoloid cartoon forum. Pathetic.
You should kill yourself

>when u make a thread to cool down from the current situation and then poland comes in and says ye about that

youtube.com/watch?v=CLk0S5qY6R0

Calm down, leaf. You'll burn up.

>and you have to go back to pakistan

Fucking kek

Funny how you're the retard who cant even debate. Weak convictions, weak will, no intelligence or mind of your own. You're too flustered to even say anything now.

thnx for not disproving my point.
>snarky flag based insult

>do better
>120x125

kys

There are constant debates about it and many of /ourguys/ even jumped ship because of it.
Sup Forums is never wrong.

I dont get it

guess im a Cruz missile now

>implying you need to see more

Do better

Never got this one. What if I don't fit on any wing of the political spectrum? I lean libertarian for most issues except immigration and excessive free trade, so I just identify as independent.

centrists believe that if u are not a fence sitter on every subject you are a giant retard who should have been born

>owning an iPhone

Same. Centrism doesn't mean you don't have any convictions, it means that your beliefs don't match one side or another. Like for me, I 100% support the 2nd Amendment yet I also believe that marijuana and soft drugs should be legal. Those two beliefs pull in opposite directions and would result in my views being shifted closer to the "middle" of the political spectrum.

Centrism =/= Nihilism

Why was Sonic so fuckable?

thats not how it works. your using the term as a political compass even though thats not what its used for

a fucking leaf

Who hurt you user

if you ever reincarnate into an american it will become quite clear

You oc is good.

All of memes ...

I think u guys might be the real smuggues :0

Kek

if liking traps is wrong, I don't wanna be right

I thot I was the only one who still made the "the nose knows" reference

My favorite and the most relevant smuggie of all time maybe

Underrated post.

LOL
every fucking time

Building jumping? bomb?

I read it in his voice

>a fucking leaf
>literally so fucking cancerous even your fellow leaves hate you

Need the one about the useful idiot claiming he'll be part of the Party once Communism takes over and won't be thrown into the factories.

what;s this in reference too?

or is it a fake story

Realizing this makes one farther from a Marxist than the creator of this will ever be

Whatever, Marxist cuck. Keep sucking Israel's dick you cuck