Woman addicted to tanning wants to become a nigger

>woman addicted to tanning wants to become a nigger

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=4GF5UxEizlk

Guess where she is from.

>germany
>barbie doll looks

IIRC barbie had C cups and white skin but I guess that's been forgotten.

It's neat to look back at barbie being debased throughout the decades. It's sort of like a metric of social decay and the collapse of gender roles.

gas gas gas

You are asking me where it comes from and I'm asking you how can you call that a woman.

Ganguro is top fetish. Brb gonna fap

Mental disease and balloon tits

>ID is icbm
>digits is 666
w-what does Kek mean by this?

It's
>Robert's
Birthday
>Enjoy the show

Well, if she wants to be black, then no one can say otherwise...

It's not like race has anything to do with genetics anyways....

Right?

soon it won't be just a good idea, it will be the LAW

>Guess where she is from.
Sweden?

>Guess where she is from

Canada?

Germany?

Close. Germany.

Is she turning black, so black guys won't fuck her?

it is on days like this that i wish that i was born blind

fuck me.

Once you turn black, you can't go back

People who get plastic surgery to an extreme have a severe mental illness. There's only one real reason someone should get extensive plastic surgery and it's if they have severe brute or burn injuries or if they were born with a deformity or have a tumor that grew and fucked up their face. Outside of that anyone who wants plastic surgery should be ordered to receive mental evaluations before being accepted to have one. And the doctors who do this should have their legs broken.

>be german
>turn yourself black
>to fit in with the new germans

Not much of a loss there really.
You know how sometimes you have a cardboard box or packaging left over from something and you should probably just throw it out because it's rubbish but instead you put all your effort into destroying it as much a possible before picking it all up and tossing it?

she is the person version of that and she is doing it to herself.

>dat face
A FUCKING TRANNY

Time to throw her out

She looks like Chris Tucker with tits.

Completely disgusting by everything about his looks, however, I am so oddly magnetized to those humongous fake tits. Welp! Am I in too deep under the semite spells??

IIRC a thing I read a while back said barbie would be 6'2 (in heels because permanent heel feet) and have measurements of 36-24-36, but I'm probably wrong because memory