UFO Tech Being Hidden to Beneifit Black-Ops Political Agenda

The proof is in the patents.

They have tech capable of opening up wormholes for near instantaneous travel as far as other galaxies.

This isnt new tech. It goes back as far as 1919.

patents.justia.com/inventor/john-quincy-st-clair

There are thousands of patents just like those being hidden from the public. Thanks to walt disney we wont get to see many ground-breaking patents for 10+ years.

The entire world you live in is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/patents.htm
archive.is/eK7w
patents.justia.com/patent/20030197093
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/618oe0/congratulations_your_genius_patent_is_now_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump 4 gr8 justice

thread autosaging what the fuck, they are trying to suppress the knowledge.

bamp

bumpp

someone fucking reply so this shit tstops autosaging

Getting a patent on something doesn't mean it actually works.

before 2001 (which 99%) of these UFO-related patents originated a patent officer had to come inspect every single aspect of the patents before they were published. So actually, yes. They HAVE to work.

Seems like they don't work, because I don't see any. Have you tried making any yourself?

Kikes are sliding this

You see them all the time. Thats why they indoctrinate you with movies and video games to associate UFOs with ayy-lmaos. When they are really 99.99% man-made.

Go sky watching sometime. Also chem-trail planes are UFOs with plane holograms around them.

So if I find a patent for perpetual motion that is bullshit you would concede your claims and admit to being a retard? I could type the words into google at any time to prove you wrong...

bump, the masses need to know

do it or dont talk about it retard

Citation needed.

>The entire world you live in is a lie.
how is this possible?

Bump

>The entire world you live in is a lie.

Member Solar Warden?

I member...

lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/patents.htm

found a site that did it for me actually

Your claim that if a patent says it is a device that creates wormholes, so it must be true, is completely bullshit.

What do (((they))) gain by halting space travel?

To /x/ with you parasite

Checked numbers
next time archive and you are good to go archive.is/eK7w

the earth is actually flat.

oh thanks i should have done that

It's more the energy sources they don't want to reveal.

If they do that, out goes petrodollar, out goes paying for electricity, etc.

It has to be in the actual patent office. Published. That means its real and was inspected by a patent officer before 2001.

Keeping the tech to themselves and having their slave-race (us) trapped on the planet and doing all the bitch work for them.

Why supress this information from the public??

Just think about how much of the world's economy is based on an illusion of energy scarcity.

our servitude

Horseshit. There are patents older than 2001 for ridiculous shit that doesn't work.
Your fagtron wormhole accelerator isn't real.

Why do they need slaves if they can teleport to a new galaxy and have unlimited enery? Why stay on earth?

No, the Earth is actually a 3-d projection out of your eyes. If you take out your eyes, the world ceases to be

You are probably referencing patent applications. I have literally hundreds of public domain patents showing exotic-proulsion tech. Would you like me to post some? You clearly know SOOO much about the patent system.

They dont stay on earth their grasp extends far by now. With bases on mars, the moon, and other system since about the 1970s. They need us here so they can continue to have us mine precious resources they need to build these sorts of devices.

>blind people are made up

I'd also like to point out that you can read the patents to find out how they are bullshit.

I clicked on the first patent in your link and it literally says he didn't create the device, only theorized that it's possible to "amplify chi energy and disrupt spacetime" I maintain my opinion that you are retarded or oblivious.

pic related is OP. This shit belongs on /x/.

patents.justia.com/patent/20030197093

And how do you know all this?

Oh yeah I'll take your word for it 100% you obviously seem like you know advanced theoretical physics well enough to debunk any theoretical patent within 5 seconds. You are sooo smart faggot.

Years of research and insider knowledge.

>patents.justia.com/patent/20030197093

"which has the ability to generate negative mass"

everyone knows this is impossible. you can't trick every physicist on earth bro. that's why this device doesn't exist. anyone could just make one too. i get where you are coming from, it would be really cool if the world was magical or special but you are looking in the wrong place.

Patent applications. Not actual patents.

Off to /x/ with you.

i dont need to be a genius thats why peer review exists.

>Would you like me to post some?
Post all of them or GTFO.

this link STILL doesnt say they made the device, just drawings. why the fuck am i wasting my time reading your bullshit. im gone cya retard

This is legitimately retarded.

Serbian scientist Nikola Tesla figured this all out long time ago.

Where's some actual proof.

>dey iz enslaving us an shiiiiiet
Who the fuck wants to be a billionaire in THIS kind of reality when you could trade in this economic system for an entirely new technological society without all the shit our current systems have?

No point in enslaving someone if there is no benefit in doing so.

>320x170
kys

Why cover this up, i always wondered. Even if they admited all this, what would be be able do to about it??

Keep feeding them greenpills. They will come around to the truth eventually.

op hit a nerve
top keks
post stuff for us to save

Wormholes may exist but they would close almost the instant they opened. Entering one would most likely kill you instantaneously either from the sheer forces involved or extreme radiation poisoning. Games like Portal made it very fun and cool but it cannot work like that in real life. Not unless we discover some truly amazing technology that could assist such a thing.

plz go. we dont like your types of brain logic. your more related to nigger monkey indians. you cant think. u value shiney objects like pennies.

kick rocks, suck traps, and be mean, we get horny from your insults

keep talking i need to cum

What the fuck.

I asked what would be the reason to cover this information up, How was insulting anyone??

>this patents r-realy work guys!
>a guy working for the government said so!

Ignorance is bliss. People would much rather be concerned with the results of football than interstellar travel using technologies that were inconceivable in 1919-1950

Paperclip, Seahorse.

You misunderstood me completly.. i was serious when i asked about why this is a secret, beacuse i am very interested in this subject.

>It goes back as far as 1919

So at a time when people were barely capable of making aircraft, space travel was possible?

Sounds legit.

But aircrafts were being designed as far back as leonardo da vinci.

Human history is faked

Jet Airships that are propelled and floated by hydrogen, easily extracted from water.

I was a patent examiner for 7 years. A patent doesn't have to be for something that will work. You don't know what you're on about.

>This isnt new tech. It goes back as far as 1919.
>Nutjob conspiracy, but if I write "political agenda" it's Sup Forums related now

This thread is utter nonsensical drivel with no proofs other than some random retard telling you what to believe.

well now i have some weird shit to read

Their isnt a free market, democracy, or freedom everything is controlled by lobbyists and billionaires who don't want to lose their dictatorship founded on oil/gas/electricity monopoly. professor in college was deported back to columbia after working with a team that made a working water powered engine in 1987

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/618oe0/congratulations_your_genius_patent_is_now_a/

even if we would have a tech to open a wormhole
it would still require to send into space something that will generate energy supply that is about the half china electricity supply