Project Liberator

As we all know Europe is dying. It has been disarmed, flooded with "refugees" and it is lead by unelected officials.

Enter Project Liberator.
In the Second World War, the Allies airdropped in weapons for the various resistance groups. I'm thinking, "what if Trump did the same?" If we smuggled Hi-Points, AR-15's and ammo could the Right retake Europe?

Infodump.
thehomegunsmith.com/
DIY AMY's and other boom sticks.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
US black operation in Europe. If the Soviets invaded, the US has stockpiled weapons to arm resistance fighters and had instructors.

How would Eurobros feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsamerica.com/979888481/U-S-FP-45-Liberator-Pistol.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=clzSo2EAAoI
youtube.com/watch?v=NVhceWZiYPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2OoBwLVXpFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT DISARMED YOU MASSIVE CUNT.
ENOUGH WITH THE AMERICAN RETARDATION.
>Muh gun
>Muh open-carry
>Muh school schootings
>Muh AR47

>As we all know Europe is dying
If we're dying then you most certianly are already buried.

>muh concert shooting
>muh truck splats
>muh niggers
>muh riots

Good goyim!

I think we're doing pretty good

You really aren't.

Start here at home and then worry over someone else's lands.

You sounds scared, like we're onto something.

We're certainly doing better than the euro cucks who let their monarchy remain in place.

Enjoy paying for the queen to live in the lap of luxury while you are barred from land ownership.
I'll be shooting guns on 80 acres of uninhabited wilderness that belongs to my family this weekend, what will you bongs be doing?

Hello fbi

Sounds like free gibs sign me up fampai

Yes but due to things like the CIA, FBI, ATF and NSA doing literally any resistance or anything will instantly be stopped and you'll probably just be exceuted without the public ever even knowing. Or arrested and made an example out of on the (((BBC))) or (((CNN)))

I dont know how well smuggling would go, and there is expense. And remember the EU would crack down on native Europeans trying to defend national identity much faster than they would ever investigate kebabs.

But your pic gave me a good idea. What about information on how to make fire arms yourself, the little McGyver tricks for disposable stuff. We also have to remember that eventually the European country side will be under attack from the cities by way of government forced integrations. They intend weakness of the citizenry through chaos. Except they think they can know what chaos is. We can show them that they have no idea what chaos can bring to their order. We can inform people how to make their own defense.

It may not be as good as factory issue weapons, but there can be a hell of a lot more of them.

To be clear, we have to be ready for this too. Especially us. The EU isnt that old. Our collapse is going to be a murkier deal. At least they have their nations to reform. All we have are states with little identity.

That's retarded, you're retarded.

How could this idea possibly fail

Send guns plz

Burgers believe what they read on Infowars.
Leave them to their delusion.

Be sure to deliver your ARs to the good side
Last time isis goat fuckers ended up with humvees and americans guns

>drop guns into Europe
>rapefugees get them
Good fucking idea, (((Einstein)))

>airdrop guns
>government confiscates them
>guns get into hands of the ""refugees""
JUST.

Europe is gone. So is Poland, best hope is mass migration of Jews so it becomes Polin, and the natives without jewish ancestry are put down, that way a smart government would milk dry Germany and USA, while also reclaiming eastern borderlands.
Can't wait

>uninhabited wilderness that belongs to my family this weekend
whom does it belong the rest of the week

Alcoholism and drug abuse.

Both countries are shite.

Actually 500 germans were arrested for buying weapons ilegally from Hungary,they said that they were no longer feeling safe and felt that they had to have something to defend themselfs.
The german police cant catch one muslim terrorist but cracked down on these guys in literally one day....we truly live in a jew world.

Europe is dying. The US is necrotic. Our cities are a cancer spreading through the country. The American south is the necrosis sweeping inward. From California, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Louisiana, the country is rotting it's way north until we're completely overwhelmed.

Europe simply caught the same disease we've had for 60 years. It starts in the cities, and works it's way up from the south.

Guns can save us, guns are like our antibodies, but they need to be activated. We have some kind of autoimmune disease problem where we can't fight off the infection. But at least we have enough antibodies to do it when the time comes.

Europe has turned in it's antibodies.

> 31.6 guns per 100 residents, 6.5% of population armed
That's not armed. Plus, you have to take into account what you're allowed to do with said guns. In most of those European countries, you can't even take your gun anywhere but the gun range and to hunt.

thanks, but we actually have guns, we don't need nigger hi-points and shitty $500 AR's.

>burgers

do you have one? maybe a picture?

its lunch here you know. dont tease if you have none.

Here ya go.

What's stopping Muslims from picking these up and using them? Congrats, you've just armed an invasion. Didn't think this one through, huh?

Don't knock the AR. Even a $500 AR can be a good gun. It may not have the best parts, but it's whole is still quite deadly and resilient.

I have $2500 invested in mine (with glass), but I'm thinking about building a cheapo SBR for urban combat. They're easy to maintain, easy to repair, and durable.

gunsamerica.com/979888481/U-S-FP-45-Liberator-Pistol.htm

BUY A GUN MADE USING $10 PARTS FOR $2000

Tyvm. I was planning a vacation in Las Vegas eventually. For now, I guess I have to stick to McD, Bk and 5 guys.

it doesn't sound like he literally want's to airdrop them
>what is tooling

>not going to Steak and Shake
What are you? Gay?

On your advice, I just looked for one in our area, its far away. But I appreciate the referral. I'll be glad to check it out when I go through there.

i know, i own 7 AR's in all price ranges but we all have full auto guns over here.

I like to think East Europe is in better shape than the west.

Must go, have a good day, all.

The burgers are fucking right, the proles have been disarmed in this country and good goys like you eat it up or mumble some drivel about 'school shootings' half the time.

Yes if you're out in the country you can get a double barreled shotgun fairly easy, if you're in the city and you know the chief of police you might be able to if you're lucky and do one of the many ridiculous security procedures that is, if not you're fucked. And in any case if you dare use a scary gun for self defense the jury will not look kindly on you.

Never forget Tony Martin did nothing wrong.

Y-you do? Oh jesus christ really? Well, I gotta say, we don't make fun of Switzerland here very often... I guess for good reason.

You ever shoot one? What's it like? Is it as fun as it seems?

nah and yes

nah - because rapefugees or other retards will get the guns
also to organise guerilla war you need leaders , commaners and people willing to fight
yes
because there would be some Sup Forumsacks or neonazis who would pick a gun and get killed by policemen and media would go crazy

Send more swiss cheese

I put that on my burgers.

Ban all assault trucks
#Notallmuslims

NEWSFLASH; you're both fucked, all of the western world and pretty much all of the white race is unless we fucking do something

sign me up

Targets to strike.
>The Media.
These faggots are target #1.
>Refugee centers.
After striking the media move on to these, kill them by the dozen and they'll leave.
>Police Stations
These traitors deserve nothing but death, they KNOW yet do nothing about it. Target their families, make videos of raping their wives an daughters.
>Leftist politicians
They simply want votes, if you can show them that doesn't work they'll stop.

That's because our government sells guns to whoever. The only time they give you guns is if they're preparing to go to war with you.

open-carry/ccw =/= school shooting

You've already surrendered Frog

>thick patties
blech
Wow. Not even joking I'm really fucking sorry man, my condolences.

This Pollock knows.

Except the Liberator firearm project was a complete failure.

There's no known record of us actually dropping any Liberator pistol, let alone any Liberator pistol being used in Europe?

If you just air-dropped in a bunch of guns in the current climate it would only be used by criminals. The populace at large has to believe they are being occupied and desire to fight back in order for something like this to work.

Police are dindu nuffins
they aren't traitors but they are bluepilled and won't defect against the traitorous state

You're the goodest of goyim!

>NOT DISARMED
this is true, but you're also not as armed as you should be

It seems that even though they are poor, if resistance groups in Europe felt they needed guns, they would have probably come here, gone to Cabela's, bought what they needed, and smuggled it into their country a long time ago.

>let alone any Liberator pistol being used in Europe?
Why should have they used them the one with brains and being brave joined us

Because the eternal anglo denied the request to drop them.

>MUH GUNZ

Fuck off, youre getting bred out of your own country by chinks, spics and niggers. Youre too cucked to even resist or prevent the spead of your police state, guns are zero help if youre not even willing to stand up aganist something.

If we want to do a revolution, we do a revolution armed or not and get the guns we need literally within hours.

>If we want to do a revolution, we do a revolution armed or not and get the guns we need literally within hours.
Yeah it does seem that if even ragheads can procure a seemingly endless supply of firearms, Euros could probably pull this off with little trouble. Especially with how cucked your governments are, they won't even know what's going on

Not Hungary's government in particular, you built a fence with barbed wire, didn't you? Based

SEND FUNS OVER!

>Liberator

>drop weapons
>refugees steal them
Arigatou, Trump-sama

you guys know that police browses Sup Forums right?

>77% White.
>Getting bred out
>deports illegal immigrants.
If Muslims reach even 10% in Europe, it's all over. They'll be the ruling class while you pay a jizya and your police arrest you for eating pork. Meanwhile in the US police fuck up niggers and spics, support gun ownership and want borders enforced.

>Only the liberator

The liberator is old news my friend, gotta get on that ghost gunner shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=clzSo2EAAoI

>If Muslims reach even 10% in Europe, it's all over. They'll be the ruling class while you pay a jizya and your police arrest you for eating pork

>europe is one country

You have no idea how seriously I want that to happen in western europe. All those weak and bickering caliphates to liberarate.

>Meanwhile in the US police fuck up niggers and spics, support gun ownership

Living in a literal police state and having constant gunfights between gangs does not change demographics in the slightest

>want borders enforced.

All the niggers and chinks and many of the spics are already citizens. They are already inside and its only a matter of time when they will win the demographic war.

No. We aren't.

You do know how the US works right?
We're a Constitutional Republic. We have federal and state governments. U.S. states can be considered countries in their own right, and most are overwhelmingly White. The enclaves of niggers and spics are in cities, and cities are easily purged.
Do you know what a police state is? The US is not one. And gang violence kills more niggers than niggers are born.
The only growing demographic besides Whites are Hispanics, and that's due to illegal immigrants flooding in.

>Digits confirm.
We're doing FAR better than Europe.

EU too cucked. The locals would report the weapons to the cops and the muzzies would get them if they found them

A website devoted to instruction on guerrilla resistance of the white race in Europe. Manuals they could print and disperse. Base it on the IRA operations methods. Set up torrents and Tor end points. Hide instructional videos in YouTube cat videos.

>The enclaves of niggers and spics are in cities, and cities are easily purged.

Yeah right cletus, youre totally going to purge all dem leebruls driving your GDP out, day of the rope and everything.

>Do you know what a police state is? The US is not one.

Patriot act and the likes for beginners. Your government is doing everything to take all your private life and secrets away but it a-okay because you have a GUN!

>And gang violence kills more niggers than niggers are born.
The only growing demographic besides Whites are Hispanics, and that's due to illegal immigrants flooding in.

Factually wrong. Please check out the demographic trends of your country.

They would be dropped into agricultural areas, not urban areas moron.

If there were resistance groups in Europe. This whole thread is full of carts before horses.

>freedomindex.png

Fuck yes i want own AR-15 right now! I promise i will use it only for good!

>what will you bongs be doing?

They'll be taking it up the ass from their local African warlord, as usual.

>and it is lead by unelected officials.

Wat?

I personally voted or my MEP.

just 3d print guns senpai

t. 60% who literally has more of a chance of being raped than a woman in his black cock loving country thanks to your joke of a prison system

they can't seem to stop all the attacks in Europe or the US lately, I doubt they'd be able to stop a real resistance.

Remember how hard it was for them to stop the Mafia?

>I'm thinking, "what if Trump did the same?"
I'm thinking Trump should liberate his own home from (((neocons))) first and focus on saving Europe after.

>Purge liberals.
GDP is a meme, cities are CONSUMERS not producers. Cut off water and electricity and let time do the killing.
>mah Patriot Act.
So people are arrested for offensive tweets right? Oh wait, that's in Europe.
>Demographics.
You're going by a outdated census, supposedly but 2050 were supposed to be 40% White right? Not a current Black infant mortality, gang violence and incarceration, and Blacks have the most abortions. Cut the welfare tit, and black populations will drop like a rock.

>77% by 2014 census bong.
>London.
>White British 45%.
>"Terrorism is part and parcel to living in a multicultural society."
Had a mayor said this in the US, he'd been lynched.

haha faggot just get a 3d printer
liberator , wtf this shit, it's a single shot haha wtf
just get a 3d printed revolver faggot

>a 3d printed revolver faggot
the faggot is you baguette

>GDP is a meme, cities are CONSUMERS not producers.

Its not like all the companies are headquartered in cities or anything. You want to go back to subsistence farming?

>Cut off water and electricity and let time do the killing.

Oh wow, how patriotic of you, wanting to genocide your fellow american citizens.

>So people are arrested for offensive tweets right? Oh wait, that's in Europe.

>europe is one country

Youre not even contesting that the government is spying on you and collecting data on you? What the fuck is wrong with you? Trump even authorized ISPs selling your browsing history, youre living in a literal cyberpunk dystopia now.

>Not a current Black infant mortality, gang violence and incarceration, and Blacks have the most abortions. Cut the welfare tit, and black populations will drop like a rock.

Because its not like, demographics are going to favor democrat candidates more and more enabling more welfare and cultural marxist. Trump winning was a huge fluke and even he is going by the neocon book on everything.

No U

Correct, they weren't dropped, the army examined them and decided they were useless. Some were sent to the Pacific and dropped over China but most were melted down and remade into something useful.

>has a president that literally aided muslims and niggers
>b-but muh lynching

You didn't do shit, you impotent faggot.

It's too late. Don't bother.
For a long time I thought that there was a chance to stop all of this,
but everyone is too preoccupied with being a good goy.
People simply refuse to see the truth.
It's hopeless.

No need for it,
People in Europe still have a shitload of unregisterd guns
At least in Belgium they have,
Especially in the countryside
You would be surprised how many people still have FAL's and FNC's stashed in their basement

scared little castrated fag detected. please kys.

this. in switzerland alone it is estimated that up to 1mio guns are unregistered.

Ok

yes please
Ireland isn't being overrun by rape gangs but we have a separate problem where travellers have guns and I don't

What us the point of guns when you have no bullets?

You could easily make a pipe shotgun but it's pointless without ammunition.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVhceWZiYPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2OoBwLVXpFc

And then there's the even greater issue... Even if you managed to organise a militia resistance and get your people armed up, your own government is going to be against you, and they far out gun you and all the muslim criminals are going to have actual smuggled guns and ammo from their organised crime shit.. So let's say your team gets lucky and you take out a terror cell. The government then comes down hard on you and you are all declared right wing terrorist.

So the only time this would be even practical would be a total SHTF situation. But in such a situation why wouldn't signing up with your country's actual military be the better option?

That way you get armed, trained, you are part of the national resistance and you are on the side of your government.

The whole thing is impractical. Just sign up for national service. Or even become a cop if you want to help out.

We all hear about 'no go zones' because cops are too scared to enforce laws in certain neighborhoods or they are paid off. You could be a heros cop who actually goes in and busts some of these criminal muslim invaders.

Seems like a better option than getting busted, possibly injuring yourself with a faulty home made fire arm, being made an example of to show how evil the right wing is, or being shot by cops.

he looks like a big guy

Wut? Obama got shit to show for his 8 years, Congress BTFO'd his ass.

Australia, there are gangs with homemade smg's buttfucking cops in your country. And do you think we would drop guns with no ammo? And if the cops try to arrest you, kill them. How do you think no-go zones happen?

so you you put a chunk of metal in there and it carves out the receiver?

Then you 3D-print the rest of the gun? Presumably the barrel has to be metal as well