Dove puts Tranny in advert

Dove out a tranny, holding a newborn baby, in an advert about '#RealMoms'.

How the fuck is a degenerate mentally ill feak with mutilated genitalia a 'real mom'???

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI
linuxmint.com/rel_sarah_mate_whatsnew.php
twitter.com/common_filth/status/818295607601152000
youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link: youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI

Love how it has 300 comments but only like 6 load... the censorship is real

Never would have happened if the very first woman didn't disobey...

I wish there was a easy to fix this degeneracy without religion but I don't see a way.

What other degenerate ads have come our lately? These is this and Pepsi but there have been a lot more.

Please use They when referring to them. K thx

Pretty much all TV is degenerate.

Every show is race mixing, adultery, glorifying crime...

When I was younger I thought all those people who didn't have TVs and homeschooled were crazy... now I know if I have a kid I'll be one of them

I prefer 'it'

Fuck. Guess I'll have to boycott them now.
A shame, since their soaps are decent.

>women in slutty clothing
literally every 2nd ad all across every media

damn it. same here. i love dove soaps....

won't be long

i'll breastfeed it once i'm finished

Oh well fuck dove then

>Men are even better mommies than women

IS THERE ANYTHING WOMEN CAN DO RIGHT?

That was quick.

What Linux is that?

Trannies huh?

Linux Mint 18 mate edition

linuxmint.com/rel_sarah_mate_whatsnew.php

Kek, look at all you jealous man babies angry that a real womyn is just living her life.

Mad respect

Trannies would make me mad before, acting like they know what it is like to be a woman. Now they are trying to pretend to be mothers too. Now I'm even more mad.

They don't know how it feels when you get your period when you are trying for a baby.
What it feels like when you see the positive test.
Walking around, not looking different but feeling different inside.
How sick and scared you will feel throughout.
Seeing your body change in ways you didn't know it would.
Feeling the baby move and really knowing that it is real.

I'm not going to continue.
Fuck those crazy fucks and Dove.

>51,036 views
>week old video
>4 Comments

guess im not buying dove anymore.

It should be child abuse for mentally ill freaks to even be around a child.

Just gas those faggots already.

What soaps am I supposed to buy now? Palmolive?

Haha, wow. I was about to say "who cares". But then I watched the ad, and yeah that person is kind of freaky and his kid is gonna be messed up. They make pretty decent soap though.

duru

Looks like Mrs.Doubtfire

Anyone know of a good sensitive skin soap on par with Dove that I could buy instead?

I used to buy anything from old spice to addidas or whatever was on sale from age 14-24 but ever since about the age of 24 i started getting skin irritation. I switched to Dove for sensitive skin and it cleared up the irritation. I've been using it for years now so a switch might be tough, but fuck this progressive bullshit.

Is that turkish? They're kinda good at cosmetics, but I'd like somewhing western. Italy, France, Spain...you get the idea.

its fucking soap man
the only thing you should worry about is shampoo and that is only if you get dandruff

Buy goat milk soap. If you don't have a local market that sells soaps, order online. It is what a switched too.

How did the freak even breed?

>tattoos
Of course.

Cal Ben Pure Soap

>"who cares".

Oops replied on wrong post. Buy a case of cal ben 5 star soap for $100 dollars. Haven't run out still.

Common Filth is right again

"No need to say tranny pedophile. They're all pedophiles."

twitter.com/common_filth/status/818295607601152000

These freaks should never be allowed near children. Even if they don't physically abuse them, they're going to indoctrinate them and likely turn them into fags themselves.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

You're not fully clean until you're zestfully clean.

For real, you wanna be a degenerate freak. Fine.

Don't bring kids into this shit tho, that's fucking disgusting!

This is the best soap.

it's still there, why lie?

There's not a single out there that's right for my hair, to be honest. I no longer have dandruff, since this was just a thing that was happening during my teens.
The fucking sulfides in most shampoos irritates the fuck out of my scalp and make my hair dry.
So I've begun using conditioner - if I apply conditioner after showering, my hair looks like I've been masturbating for a whole week and not showering.

wtf I hate dove now

No really, I used to buy dove stuff for years. Ain't gonna buy that shit anymore if Unilever thinks pushing leftist agendas is cool.

why is it the best? would it lather well in a cold shower?

FUCK... I really like their Men's Shampoo.. off the the next brand I suppose.

you dont need conditioner. its just that shampoos really are shit. thats why i buy ketozal from pharmacies once in a while to get rid of the dandruff. if you get dandruff again try it. just go to any pharmacy and ask for a medical shampoo against dandruff.

Dial. Dove smells like shit anyways.

Lies, just watched it. Also not buying Unilever items ever again.

Reminder that you either hate trannies and like rabid feminists or vice versa.
There is no winning.

I hate them both.

I think I'm winning.

I don't know why a company like Dove does this. I mean, they already have a large marketshare but marketing like this could actually make people choose another brand. I get that some small soap merchant might want to try to target the SJW and fagtivist dollar, but a big company is taking a needless risk in doing this.

>Unilever
I suppose i can do without Lipton too

Yes! You can use it for shampoo too. Thanks for reminding me that I need to order some.

Switching to Palmolive and Le Petit Marseillais for now, fuck.
God damn it Dove.
The wise choice would be supporting the local economy, but I insist on using quality products. As long as those are foreign, I have no choice.

Those aren't really on our market.

Yeah, I know about those dandruff shampoos. Really, what I need is a shampoo without surfactants, like the sulfides I mentioned. There's a reason people with dyed hair don't use shampoos with 'em. They're fucking harsh.

Virtue Signalling is all Dove does.

Their other ad campaigns are about how being fat and disgusting is 'real beauty'.

They sell beauty products, their target market is women, most women are tucking degenerate trash

GIRLS HAVE NIPPLE HAIR!?!?!

Incorrect, sir.

It's the left's war on sanity - "we need to re-define what it means to be X", when there clearly is no need to redefine anything. A man with mutilated genitalia to make his body fit his mental delusions is just that. "Tranny" is a sufficient term to describe that. They can argue that he will be able to fullfill some sort of "feminine father-role" or other abnormal construct, but he'll never be a "real mother".

The use of "real" in this context is particularly disturbing, but especially feminists did that for quite some time already. "Real men cry", "real men do what a woman tells them to do", "real men ask a woman before making any sort of contact", and so on, basically "real men fight toxic masculinity".

THIS

Looks like a ball of horse shit, straw and all...

>Shea
>She

Shock wave central

>real men are born with dick n balls
>real women are born with vaginas
We can use that too, it'll work even better because the things we say are basic logic

>Not just using water

kek

Water alone won't keep you clean and stop you stinking you hobo trash.

You must stink like shit

>smelling like a wet dog

>367 comments
>4 load saying how great the ad is

yeah as in you don't even doubt fire a minute that it's actually a man

Well fuck me...

Not buying anymore of that shit..fuck

Is dove a palmolive or colgate company?

I tried commenting from multiple accounts, they don't even show up, they must have to manually approve comments...

YouTube is fucking trash, it needs to die and something better needs to come along.

Dindu Soap.

It's Unilever

youtube.com/watch?v=cnoLEbbsVQU
It's the official soap of Sup Forums. There's nothing whiter than neocolonialism.

We live in a left wing capitalist society. It sounds contradictory, but it's what we've got. It feeds on capitalism and shits out leftism.

Its not but just an FYI, Colgate-Palmolive is the same company.

I love how the only Nuclear family featured in the video is a black family. Of course the "white" family features a tranny abomination.

And blames capitalism for everything bad.

The whole shit is pretty crazy.

That poor child growing up molested by that degenerate

>antibacterial
>furthering antimicrobial resistance
>triclosan to disrupt your hormones
I'd rather not. Seems like a good soap otherwise.

>hand soap
Do they have something similar as a body wash or at least bigger bottle if you are recommending i use this in the shower?

To those with slightly long hair, how do you care for it?
What do you eat? Diet matters.
What products do you use, if any? (just soap/shampoo/shampoo+conditioner/just conditioner)
>do you let your hair air dry, or do you use hair dryers?

You can click to view the replies to each comment but it wont show them

tits or gtfo sharpi in pooper

checking out the reviews and all the low ones are from a bunch of low test cucks who dont like camp fire smells

no child of god should suffer from this terror

It's ok guys...he only wants to be a woman so he can BTFO lil' 5'3" ladies on the local roller derby circuit.

>current year
>controversial to state men are not women

my go to soap

i didn't choose the beach life
the beach life chose me

Bring out the potato nigger scent in you

coconut oil is GOAT for everything

Fucking kek. Seeing men dominate women in sports for the sake of equality. Unbelievable.

It only shows four comments and to splits won't load. Geez

>make shill comments
>hide real comments
>sticky shill comments
And the scary thing is, since youtube lets Dove do this, every other company is probably doing it to.

Feels comfy that this started out as a tranny hate thread but swiftly descended into personal grooming tips.

Let's leave these mentally ill fucktards in a room with VP Pence and a generator.