Trailer 2

Noooo, you guys didn't get it. The show is everyoneeeee

youtu.be/oYKgHvPVACE

>When are you going to wake up to your white privilege, man?

Race isn't real.

Right?

Social construct.

Just like gender.

Quick film major rundown:

This looks like it'll just be confused. Like, I don't know the level of seriousness with which to approach it. The original marketed itself as a "satire"--I don't really know if this series is a satire, or something that uses comedic relief to brand itself as a "satire" even though the messages are earnest. I can't tell, and that's a good sign. The opening statement was obviously just damage control over negative reception the first one got.

>I can't tell, and that's a good sign
That's NOT a good sign. Fuck me.

>Social construct.

>Just like gender.

Then I identify as a black lesbian.

And no-one can say otherwise because of genetics, skin color, or my dick.

>white guy at a diverse (mostly black) party says we need to do what they did in Germany
>HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>no, he means educating kids about the nation's horrible past
>implying USA hasnt been doing this for the past 40 years, and it isnt largely responsible for the divided etc. political climate today

The film spent its entire time mocking the sjw black chick, if I remember correctly. If anything the one black character who just wanted an education and didn't care about the bullshit was shown as the one getting shit on by the other blacks.

I don't remember it being that bad

Check out white boys being triggered by a nigger show on a libercunt platform. Andy Warski, Steve Crowder, H3H3 production,Sargon of Akkad, Armored Skeptic, etc etc are already sharping there pitchfork for those spice views and patreon shekels.

That's a lot of black people in college

How is dear white people the movie? Some Sup Forumsacks said the girl actually found out she was wrong but idk. I don't wanna spend 1 hour and 48 minutes on something that's just race baiting garbage if that's what it is.

wew that smug white guy
>oh yeah slavery, forget I asked
consider the she-ape triggered

The whole film is satire making fun of the SJW Black power chick. Its not a horrible film but, but its nothing great. From what I remember it looks down on all the people who have turned college into the garbage it is now.

Its not very long so i'll give it a try. But i don't wanna spend 2 hours watching someone shit all over me and my race with a large circle jerk ya know?

That triggers my racism.

Are you triggered nigger? Need a comfy safe space?watch some spicy nigger rekt vids to wash that anger away.

>the left going the "IT'S JUST SATIRE" route once again
The holocaust was satire.

>we need to do what they did in germany
So americans brainwashing the population? kek

I didn't know I could cringe so many times in a short amount of time

IQ differences between races causes this kind of communistic whining about oppression.

Gotta love it when black people (or brown Muslims for that matter) get offended by Nazi Germany.

Not everything is about you.
You weren't the victim in every single situation in the history of mankind.

And wasn't it the US that ended slavery (when it was still being practiced in Africa) and helped defeat the nazis? Maybe they should teach what was going on outside the US as part of American history to give some perspective.

>advertising on Sup Forums
lowest of the lowest shills

>patreon shekels
kek

in the trailer:
-she accuses a black guy who is opposed to her views of not recognizing his white privilege
-she gets BLEACHED