Germany Moves To Ban Child Marriages After Finding 1500 Cases Among Refugees

GERMANY NO!

>The German government agreed on a proposal Wednesday to outlaw child marriages after finding more than 1,500 cases of immigrant minors having adult spouses.

>The Central Register of Foreign Nationals hasdocumented a surgein child marriages in recent years.As of July 2016, 1,500 minors of non-German background were registered as married, including 361 under the age of 14.

>The largest group of child brides, 664 minors, come from Syria followed by Afghanistan and Iraq.

>“Children do not belong at the wedding altar, they belong in school,”Justice MinisterHeiko Maas saidWednesday. “We cannot tolerate any marriages that might harm the natural development of minors.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/05/germany-moves-to-ban-child-marriages-after-finding-1500-cases-among-refugees/

GERMANY NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
youtube.com/watch?v=wIWJzRMTekM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why wasn't it banned in the first place?

Why shouldn't i be allowed to marry a 16 yo? Who gives the goverment the right to decide who i marry?

Sad!

Thinking we don't know who (((you))) are

>Who gives the government the right to decide who i marry?
the people

Oh, so we had a referendum about this?

No we didn't. The federal goverment has gone to far. it should remain a state issue. The people of Saarland dont want to follow the regulators in Berlin or Brussels

It was illegal to get married with children, so adults marrying children wasn't something they really had to take into consideration, until these couples started coming in from outside. So now they're invalidating those marriages.

>Why shouldn't i be allowed to marry a 16 yo? Who gives the goverment the right to decide who i marry?
Democracy does.

The people of Saarland can move the fuck back to Sandland then.

t. believes this will actually be enforced

It is an unconstitutional law. It both isn't ok with the german basic law and human rights.

>banning child marriages
>not deporting the fucking shitskins to begin with

What a convincing argument you've presented.

It was legal for two teenagers between 16 and 18 if they had the consent of both their parents and the state.

It was not possible to get married under 16.
However if a couple where one or both parties were under 16 entered the country already married, it was up to the state to investigate and possibly dissolve it (which they mostly didn't do).

Thanks to the new law it gets automatically dissolved if one party is under 14.

It wasn't banned before because we didn't really have that problem before.

Also the SPD who is now acting like it was always behind that law and that they are great protectors of children was actually against it at first because they're a bunch of Muslim apologists.
They only changed their mind once the pro-child marriage stance of politicians like Maas (justice minister lol) or Özuguz (highest commisioner for integration, migration and refugees lol) created a shitstorm.

The basic law gives "every free men and women the right to free marriage as long the partner is of the opposite gender and agrees from free will"

But its violated, now even more than before. So sad.

That is some powerful cherrypicking. I'm sure there's nothing else written on the topic anywhere.

Germany Ja

>Who gives the goverment the right to decide who i marry?
Men with arms.
lol

This implies child marriages are currently legal in Germany.

I hope all the shitsking riot like they do in France everytime one of them gets raped by a police baton stick

it was legal..

TOLERANCE

I totally love that they draw the line at 1,500, and not, let's say, 0.

>SPD
oh, those guys who are totally in favor for genital mutilation of baby-boys.
Fuck those traitors.

yeah people are only free if they ride the cock carousal, marriage is evil.

>Who gives the goverment the right

>including 361 under the age of 14.
That's probably the main problem, as our legal age here is 14. I always found it kinda weird how you could have legal sex, but were not allowed to marry for another two years.

signing legal contracts and being a minor don't mix.

>implying they will

This is a good example of why multiculti does not work.

When a host nation has to put new laws on the books for a problem immigrant group, we're immediately in the discussion of trade-offs and what's in it for the host culture (spoiler: nothing).

Shit Germany, might be time to start seeking First Nation status with your new overloard. Set up a couple of native reservations for the remaining Germanics.

Unless you don't want to preserve your ancestry and culture, I guess,

mufti wont do this
if she does we will behead everyone

Multiculturalism works as long as Muslims are kept tfo of it.

Just when you tough Liberalism can't get any worst...

Mozart was Black

t. achmed

Wrong
Multiculturalism works if everyone is the same race. See: America during its rise and golden age

Its not pedo if she's your wife!
>says 100% of all religious childfuckers everywhere

>Who gives the goverment the right to decide who i marry?
So you want a special status and recognition from the government but you don't want the government involved? You snowmonkeys never stop amazing me.

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/

>Matthew's description of the events in Gethsemane offers an obvious clue to the face of Jesus. It is clear that his features were typical of Galilean Semites of his era.

>It was the Bible, however, that resolved the question of the length of Jesus's hair. While most religious artists have put long hair on Christ, most biblical scholars believe that it was probably short with tight curls.

>Would Paul have written "If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him" if Jesus Christ had had long hair? For Neave and his team this settled the issue. Jesus, as drawings from the first century depict, would have had short hair, appropriate to men of the time.

>Since Jesus worked outdoors as a carpenter until he was about 30 years old, it is reasonable to assume he was more muscular and physically fit than westernized portraits suggest. His face was probably weather-beaten, which would have made him appear older, as well.

WEEE

Child brides is the best type of marriage. Girls should be married good and young so they will be good loyal wives.
>that fucking picture
Yeah, because being a wife is so horrible. No female should have to suffer that terrible fate.
Fucking leftist bastards.

WHY
THE
FUCK
WEREN'T
CHILD
MARRIAGES
ALREADY
FUCKING
ILLEGAL
YOU
USELESS
KRAUT
FUCKING
SHITS
?

Pedo detected.

not even Putin agrees with this.

>That pic
>Bitch looks 20
>Better give her two teddies so people know she's a minor ;)
>And make sure the dude grabbing her is white

>and agrees from free will
you can't agree if you can't consent. Children can't consent achmed, you sick goat fucker

see
"the marriage was voluntary and out of love"
t. (((Matthias Ditgas)))

BUT MUH CULTURAL DIVERISTY

Oldfag here. I'm not used to Sup Forums needing clarity on the differences among Roman Cosmopolitanism, Anglo Multiculturalism, Selective Multiculturalism, Eugenics and (((21st Century American Forced Multiculturalism))).

You're both spot on and those are important nuances. Whites prosper under intra-racial multiculturalism, and we also prosper under self-governance. Both of those are nation wrecking policies and societal suicide when you open the door to shitskins.

>Pedo detected
Wow, how'd you figure that out? Nice job not actually saying anything.
>Children can't consent
Females can not consent, they're never able to make good decisions. That's why there is a man in her life to make important decisions for her.
Holy fuck, this is what feminism does to people, you think the only way a person could support proper marriage us if they're a mudslime.

how young is too young? do you have any limit?
surely a toddler can't consent

>too young
No such thing. Girls are for dicking, is no "too young".
>do you have any limit
Personally I'd probably only go as low as 2 or 3.

no problem with your 4 year old daughter getting ass fucked then? I mean, she consented and she loves me and all.

why not go to 0? what's so special about 2 or 3?

I know russians would understand.

Putin cant liberate us fast enough

What the fuck? I'm suing Germany for mass concentrated islamophobua.
Prepare your anus and wallet Hans.

Sex is only okay within marriage or in the family. Otherwise it's rape.
And I'd keep my daughters for myself longer than that, I wouldn't be strapped for cash needing to get rid of them so early.
>what's so special about 2 or 3?
Because to me that's when girls start looking doable. Before that they're too weird and blobby. That's just me though.
Use this for reference, she goes from "weird baby" to "ready-to-go girl" around 50 seconds.
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU

So, yeah, I'd do my own 4yo daughter but not in the ass because that's gross.

you're a pretty sick fuck ivan

>the purest form of love is sick
How? Because you've been taught it's wrong?

AND THEY USE THE IMAGE OF A WHITE WOMAN IN A CHRISTIAN WEDDING DRESS?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE DESERVE TO BE NUKED!!!

>trusting Saarland in choosing anything

Yeah, get out if you want that

Sound like Islamophobic bigots to me

They shoud be ashamed

>Fucking a child is my human right!
Are you even trying?

because she can't consent. Grown women can consent, they understand sex.
A five year old doesn't get sex, she doesn't get men like you manipulating her to fuck her.
A 40 year old knows your tricks

Don't you want to save this child from the horrors of marriage?

The people can vote on laws, you know

>Females can not consent, they're never able to make good decisions
Nice Try Mudslime, western countries always had even female leaders, don't try to push the "Feminism or Sharia" bullshit.

>A five year old doesn't get sex
What's there to get? She knows she likes it when daddy tickles her kitty, she knows she likes daddy's cummies.
>western countries always had even female leaders
Not in better times. There were times men knew cunts were not fit to lead.

Mohammed get out of Germany you filth!

>not in better times
Ironic how one of the best times of Russia was under Catherine the great.
Are you even Slavic?

I stopped taking "right-wingers" seriously when I realized they were all feminist.

Bring Islam for all I care.

>16
>pedo
SJW feminist detected

Wait until they're 35, goy...

>one of the best times of Russia was under Catherine the great.
Leave it to a huemonkey to be retarded.
The conditioning is hard to break for some.

Savage

good post
i don't know how you get turned on from kids though. They have no tits, no ass, they're just stupid kids.

It depends of your age too,like is it really okay for a 80 year old to marry a 16 year old?I despise SJWs and feminists.Women should know their place.

FOURTH REICH WHEN?!?

Wait didn't Germany just rule in favor of these people bringing 12 year old brides over from their old countries? What made them change their minds?

Where do people like you and me go be happy?

Some village in Eastern Europe? Cuz this shit is non-negotiable for me. Teenage virgin for marriage or bust. No ifs, no buts... and I'd prefer a european girl instead of an asian girl.

Personally I'm not willing to sacrifice my happiness and what I think is right for the sake of the "white race" or "society" or whatever excuse people have to nullify themselves.

So muslims and gypsies can have sex with PERFECTION (12, 13s...) and I have to end up with a single mother or someone who's been touched by another man before? FUCK THAT!

Fuck these cuckold submissive law-abiding "right-wingers". They ain't your friends, m8. They want you DEAD! Even the extreme-left has people who agree with us, ironically, though it's mostly man-boy shit.

In my case is only 12+.

I never saw this documentary because it always triggers anger in me but some say it's a good documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIWJzRMTekM

But its their culture you racists

Catherine teached you Mongols how to act white and improved diplomacy...oh wait...I forgot you don't like being civilized, you want to live in a igloo with your little mongol child brides.

D-delet this!

Post or during Puberty seems fine if you are committed, but you should neck yourself if you are actually attracted to children (i.e. pre-puberty). Also back when adult male/teen female relationships were normal they were marriages, your average guy today getting involved w teenage girls is a pervert looking for easy sex, and defending him is disgusting.

>Where do people like you and me go be happy?
Fuck, I don't know.
>some say it's a good documentary:
It's not much. It operates on some wrong assumptions and used improper definitions, from what I remember.
>In my case is only 12+
Why not younger?
>Catherine teached you Mongols how to act white and improved diplomacy
That's a funny way to spell Pyotr Alexeivich.

Nobody has been defending sex outside marriage.
>your average guy today getting involved w teenage girls is a pervert looking for easy sex
I wonder why when it's illegal to marry young girls the only guys fucking young girls are pump-and-dumping. That's a stumper.
>you should neck yourself if you are actually attracted to children
Are you saying you wouldn't ravage this?

Don't worry... it's only when they are young and tight and innocent that they let the arabs and the blacks fuck them and fuck them good.

When she turns 19 and goes to college, then she'll realize how much of a REAL MAN you "right-wing traditionalists" are and you'll be happy to prove it by marrying her and giving her babies because you're a REAL MAN who MANS UP and STEPS UP TO THE PLATE.

Only insecure losers and shitskins "take advantage" of virgins anyway. Not you. You prefer a woman who knows what she's doing.

lel

>muh pedo is bad
When did I enter nu-Sup Forums?

This is a very bad joke friend.

>anal sex is gross
>fucking your 4 year old isnt

Horrific betrayal of 1400+100 children!

So is 1400 the magic number?

Can't make this shit up. Really tells a lot of who's coming into the country.

>Why not younger?

Would have no problem marrying a younger girl but I wouldn't have sex until 11 or 12. Maybe a couple kisses and bjs but nothing serious until her body is ready for it.

And btw, I believe in extreme monogamy and parental approval. If you deflower a girl and then leave her, you deserve the death penalty because no one (except Sup Forumsacks and cuckolds) wants damaged goods.

I'm still in love with a girl I dated when I was 20 and she was 14. I mean... I don't love her now because she's been with other men in the meantime but it's the only woman I really cared about till this day.

GERMANY NO. This is the one good thing about Islam. It obeys natural law. Women that young are made for fucking it's the way of nature and nothing can change it.

ÒK, so what happens now that it's officially outlawed? Because I'm willing to bet the kids will still live with their not-so significant others, just under a different title.

This.
Im planning to do a Lawsuit at the Constitutional Court, already in contact with a lawyer

You are doing a great job of sounding like a 3rd worlder right now

t. third worlder

Havent they already legally recognized it in court?