Was this justified?

Was this justified?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4375654/Italian-beauty-queen-scarred-life-acid-attack.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencerecorder.com/news/2014/11/13/female-chimps-prefer-rough-sex-and-violent-males-new-study-shows/
acidsurvivors.org/Statistics
bbc.com/news/magazine-23631395
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Is karma justified?

Only a mudslime living in the UK would unironically ask if throwing acid in the face of a woman like the subhuman they are is justified. KYS you inbred goatfucker

Her fault for fucking what is especially a tall bonobo

It is tho rite?

this, now her good looks are forever gone and they will never come back no matter how much plastic surgery she has done

HAHAHA

She was surely attracted to traits that made him susceptible to throw acid on her face. Can't care.

Acid is destroy a woman's face also destroying her power over men. Its the perfect way to torture a woman.

Did she support leftist parties, multiculture and immigration?

If yes, then it was. She is trying to make others have acid thrown on them and be raped and killed, and in return she is herself harmed. It's cosmic karma and well deserved.

Most acid attacks are by women on men

Please answer me Sup Forums. Why do beautiful women do this? She could have any decent man she wanted; she could rise in her society by marrying a wealthy educated businessman. Why are they so unyieldingly attracted to such violent personalities. She, unlike most women, was granted the gift of beauty and she squanders it on some animal.

REVOKED

Just watch what kind of male a female chimp choose in her tribe.

Best post

>she could rise in her society by marrying a wealthy educated businessman
>literally encouraging women to be parasites
Kill yourself

People and especially women often don't act rationally

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>implying they aren't

Literally in their DNA mate; they need no encouragement for such behavior, it's innate. You don't actually believe in the independent woman meme do you?

If a Coalburner pays the toll, who collects it?

lol no. most are men on men. gang attacks usually.

I believe in a woman being a slave to a man.

Also this is why female humans like these kind of men:
sciencerecorder.com/news/2014/11/13/female-chimps-prefer-rough-sex-and-violent-males-new-study-shows/

Pic related. Why do you think women love men in military and police uniforms?

Authority+Controlled violence+promotion of masculinity=Women in orgasm mode without touching them.

The more masculine men are, the more feminine women become.
The more feminine men are, the more masculine men become.

Mix the race lose your face

>85 women lust for thugs
>85
jesus fucking christ dude

For some reason studies say hunter gatherer men have low test then farmers because the reproduction was more equal. However based on what we see in American Indian and Nigger tribes it is pretty clear the most violent and savage were the ones breeding. Being a nice guy in the stone age was probably a death sentence.

sounds like they had a pretty corrosive relationship

the more masculine women become* I meant.
What? That's the number of the picture in my folder.

this is 100% false
acidsurvivors.org/Statistics
>experts say that women and girls are victims in 75-80% of cases. Of the female victims, about 30% are under 18.

Now kill yourself for being so retarded.
bbc.com/news/magazine-23631395

Associate with followers of the Quran, get melted like a crayon.

How can you even get any kind of concentrated acid in bong land? Ive tried to find some here a number of times and haven't been successful

There are regular acid attacks in Londonistan.
Got to love that (((diversity))).

Mudslims shops sell it by the barrel and the UK police are too cucked to tell them to stop for fear of being called racist

You forgot to post the Carlos.jpg weren't you?

fpbp

cunts believe the "niggers and muds are vital" canard. So for many cunts (probably a tenth to an eighth of young women now), their cock carousel years are spent on and off with niggers and muds, and if they have a head on their shoulders, they'll end up settling (or trying to) some time around 26-34 with a more sociable white or Asian guy who makes good money. Basically, all the niggers and muds they fucked were poorfags almost without exception and live off minimum wage jobs and welfare, and the media programming is so deep that a few things have happened.

1) It's not really true that non-whites are manlier. Tell a white man 60 or 100 years ago that he's a pussy compared to a nigger and he'll break your jaw. Shitskins, well they just don't really have the foresight to consider the consequences of their actions. When women have built a whole legal framework designed to try to rope men in and keep them in line, it turns out the only ones who will are ones with some actual foresight.
2) Most cunts rely on social cues to a fault. Now, this wasn't such a bad deal 150-200 years ago. It suited just fine more or less. But now "social cues" doesn't mean what your elders and peers advise and do - it means what the media promotes. The more likes and attention shit gets on social media, the more apt people are to try to repeat it.
3) In addition to the 'blanda upp' narratives that they push, the media actively hides anti-white violence and especially coal burners who get, well, burned. This helps short-circuit all of the danger instincts there should be, considering that burning coal prima facie has a 7-8 times higher risk of death and even greater risk of domestic battery, child abuse or neglect, and single parenthood.

You have to realize the whole extent to which peoples' instincts are fucked with by modern tech and media. It's sinister and wrong quite frankly.

the leaf is right.

fpbp

No nonwhites are manlier because they are more feral than white men, the most masculine men are criminals.

That's sarcasm, right?

kek

they still have ancillary powers after acid attacks. They all become public speakers and social advocates, I think much of their power remains in the boobs, regulated by long, breeze-blown dresses

>60 or 100 years ago
The fact you had to throw in this time frame tells you everything you need to know about the current state of white men. Our race has been completely feminized and cucked, just like the japs.

Someone once told me the reason men in 1st world countries are getting less and less manly is that when women flush their birth control down the toilet the hormones cant be filtered by the water treatment plants so we have an abnormal amount of it in our water supply, which leads to a higher amount of homosexual and trangengender people being born.

>bravery

Uh, what makes her brave? She sounds like a whiny cunt. Muh melted face. She could still do shifts at the local glory hole to make some lire. I'm sure the local rapefugees won't mind if scarface is on the other side of the wall.

No im being 100% serious. You seem to forget that the UK police knew about the mass rape of thousands of white british girls by pakistani gangs for YEARS AND YEARS and did NOTHING because being called racist is worse to them

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

>between 1997 and 2013,

LABOUR
A
B
O
U
R

They're excited by it. It's like riding on the back of a lion.

Mix the race, melt the face!

Meh

Match the amount of syllables in part 1 and part 2 so it doesn't sound like the work of some autistic retard, fucking sperg.

No it's barbaric and cruel, he should be burnt alive

You're a slavshit servant of the western world.

Personally, I don't think that we have more homos for that reason. Imho, the number of homos is proportionally the same as 100 years ago.
What has changed is society: now, homos get out of the closet and declare themselves, and have no problem in living a homolife (living alone or with gay partner, and not producing offspring).
100 years ago, for instance, the vast majority of homos were closet homos, never to reveal themselves for fear of social stigma. A lot of them proceeded to build a normal family with a woman and to have children, while secretly fucking/getting fucked by males without anyone knowing.

In support of this claim, I think of the situation in ancient Rome: during his "decadent" period, the amount of homos seemed to have raised. But they didn't have such things as birth control pills that could pollute the water with hormones.
Simply, in the "decadent" period the society had changed, so many homos got out of the closet (like today) without fear of social stigma, and had no problems in expressing the homosexuality in public.

I acknowledge that substantial portions of white men act like mealy mouthed cunts now, but the point I was raising is that IT IS NOT GENETIC IN ORIGIN. It may be hormonal, as you say because of xenoestrogens, or it maybe due to feminist influence in law, education, social conditioning, etc. I think it's probably a combination of both. But one or two generations's time isn't enough for any real genetic change; the average rate of mutation is about 5-8 single nucleotide changes per generation. You won't even get that much change in the assortative makeup or gene flow without founder effects.

Basically, if you give men estrogen inhibitors, [occasionally] low to moderate doses of test and/or dbol to cycle on, and you have them do masculine things such as shooting, hiking, climbing, fighting, etc., you will naturally see faggy shit decline.

/pol has already ruled on this old news and we dont care
(burn da coal, pay da toll)

>ex-beauty queen

Fixed that for them

>the vast majority of homos were closet homos, never to reveal themselves for fear of social stigma
This could be true. I was going to stay in the closet forever until i realized that no one seemed to care anymore

>t. self loathing but passable tranny

>IT IS NOT GENETIC IN ORIGIN.
I never said it was genetic. But whether it be our culture, hormones, environment, etc etc, we have been feminized to shit

Nope, it was not.
Fucking immigrants. Still, even if more feral in nature, such acts are not indicative: I've heard a lot of stories about italian men spraying acid on the face of their women. It's something bound with the "honor mentality" we had till few decades ago.
We should take a look to the statistics, tho.

britain's future right here

fpbp

Severely underrated

just a question: what does that "t." mean? I'm a newfag, and I still haven't figured that out.

same goes for you

while true, this happened in italy and it says so right there in the picture....

>italian
>beauty queen
Never seen an attractive Italian girl

Sweden on point

It's Finnish or Danish or something, it means "signed"

Women don't belong in the workforce. They should be at home raising children.

here's 5

Thanks!

Not Paid _ [ ]
Paid ___ [x]

4 nos and a maybe

there are good looking italian women but these are just awful examples Tbh

which one is the maybe?

Okay well my question still stands. Are you able to buy from chemical supplies in European countries? I know you can in the US but didn't think anywhere else really.

I doubt the guy made the acid on his own

the white one

>having to ask
kek portuganistan

Maximum kek

We also know a lot of men are so infatuated with slutty chicks they'll even marry them. Does that speak highly of men? The point being that there are these trends of both sexes coupling extremely foolishly based on primitive animal impulses. Does that mean all members of both sexes do that? Of course not. But when you focus on the bad traits of one sex only, you end up brainwashing yourself.

I'm stealing this

whatever, my dude

two more nos

desu she probably did it for attention

So brave

Actually I'd disagree with this.

Back when life was hard and everything was out to kill you co-operation was vital for survival. It didn't matter if you were the biggest baddest dick swinging motherfucker in the cave, the bear that used to live there was bigger.

The only way humans could possibly survive the hardships was by working together.

Once agriculture arrives it becomes a lot easier to survive alone, and so ironically, acting like a savage becomes a lot more viable.

the right one is not terrible looking but if you are trying to convince me Italian girls are attractive you are going to have to do better

Judging by the article in OPs post they are all coal burners anyway

rosy bindi says hi

Deserved it

>animal?
I think you mean a genetically superior male

THIS
H
I
S

>sexy gorilla

FPBP

>this