Western Femanons

Assalamu Alaikum Sisters. When will you understand that Islam is the final solution for all your woes?

Western Feminism
>Degeneracy
>Whoring
>Materialistic
>No value placed on virtue and Chastity
>Disdain for tradition, rebellious
>drinking,drugs, unprotected sex and other vices that shorten the lifespan
>spend prime breeding years "learning" and "working"

Islam
>Purity
>Chastity
>Traditional gender role
>Motherhood
>Virtue
>Respected in society as a Mother
>No need to work
>Femininity

When will you follow the light and revert?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/?k=muslim
xvideos.com/video25501881/muslim_niqabi_girl_fucked_hard_by_israeli_jewish_guy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slit your throat shitskin

Hamza is that you?

>adjusted for taboos,laws and rates

It must be nice to be able to adjust a "scientific study" with distortion and observer bias. Rest easy, rapes are so rare in Lebanon that if one happens its a national news story. Your "universities" and every square of life in the west is overrun with rapist white males. Fuck off

Our girls just wanna have some fuck
They don't give a shit about values wether they're traditional or religious
The few that would convert are attention whores

>no dark green
>womanstatsproject
fuck off with your feminist propaganda

xvideos.com/?k=muslim

You fucking whore no man would let you use the internet

xvideos.com/video25501881/muslim_niqabi_girl_fucked_hard_by_israeli_jewish_guy

And salami camelcum to you sister.

Or you could be a Christian, an actual one that makes Muslims just look like repressed barbarians.

more like
>arranged marriages and having to fuck your cousin/husband if you want to or not
>always having to wear your ninja outfit outside if you want to or not, or else (if you're allowed outside in the first place)
>being considered a glorified breeding machine
>don't talk back to your husband
>being locked in with the howling retard kid you spawned because your husband chained him the bed pole because he's ashamed
>your daughter getting honor killed because she ran away from your husband
>natives looking at you like a freak every time when you ride the bus, which you have to because you're not allowed to drive a car
>being stoned to death if YOU get raped unless you find 3 male witnesses
>not being allowed to drink water until sunset during ramadan but having to clean the fucking kitchen on an empty stomach anyhow
>retarded conversations with your husband if any conversation at all

It's actually a nightmare. But congrats to you if you happen to like it. Sounds like glorious life.

>When will you follow the light and revert?

Yes! Oh, praise be to Allah! Yes!

no thanks, whorish white woman are too far gone to be saved. they are rape slave status, not fit for an honest Muslim man.

>It's actually a nightmare.
>Germany

sorry Aisha :(

Rescue me.

>sexual communism was never really tried before

Ass-Salami Al-Male-Cum, Mud-Ham-Mad
I can see your disgusting beard from the monitor, """femianon"""

Get used to it hans, its germany in a decade

even if i had a big stinky beard with chunks of rotting potato in it.... it doesn't negate my philosophical positions

just like the fact that the first 8+ girl i fucked was in a gross flop house becasue she was pissed at her boyfriend

I don't give a fuck. You're creating hell for yourself and you'll be the one living in it. Islam is like the most retarded monkey paw wish I could imagine.

I'm a twenty year old woman married with two children (who were conceived after we were married and completely by choice). We're going to have our third soon. I stay at home with them and run our household and take care of my husband, we have a very chaste and loyal relationship. Our life is fulfilling, wholesome and simple. I don't need (((Islam))) for that and neither does any other girl.

timestamp a parenting related item

>I don't need (((Islam))) for that and neither does any other girl.

How else are we supposed to bring feminist turncoats to heel? The only way to put these women back in their place is going to be through subjugation. The white race will either subjugate women or die out, period.

Does your hunsband knows the kind of shit you write on the internet, whore?
Yes, you need Islam or strong christian values because you are biologically inferior to men in every aspect and your father should not have such a disappointment like having a dumb whore as a daughter.

I know you iz follower of Mr Jebus sonny, anyways funny seeing Sup Forumstards sperge out

Like what?

Women are just followers, they follow the strongest male example in their life which is why fathers are such an important part of their daughters lives. Young men who are at a good age for courting young women (maybe like 16-18 for men, 14-16 for women) need to develop better character and prove to the girls that they're with that they can be capable of supporting a family, and willing to. I know for a fact many young women do wish they could get married and have babies young but of course they'd never consider it because society would shame them and it seems so unrealistic- you have to teach them that it's not so unrealistic or bad at all.

japan and worst korea, really??

they just had to put an artificial 'best class' in, just so we can see how bad women have it.

>She didn't sperge out
Good girl

Lebanon is a filthy rapist hellhole. For anyone believing this stinking Lebanese monkey, Lebanon still practices slavery for women, except they don't call it women, they call them "maids". Lebanese people are legally allowed to enslave, rape, murder and torture "maids" / slaves from other countries. Same with all other Arab countries,especially the Gulf states.

This, according to this filthy, stinking, subhuman animal is "purity". Rape and slavery are legal is your disgusting, filthy, animalistic culture and you have the temerity to lecture people on morals? You disgusting, ugly, stinking, worthless beast? I cannot wait until your shithole country descends into a civil war again. I want to see you, your people and your women humiliated.

Disgusting lying trash.

redpill me on lebanese diaspora

So how do I buy a syrian or Lebanese wife?

Well, I've read the quran so...do you guys ever consider you should question it's verses or you have no critical thought to it like... your basically doomed to eternal hell if you don't be a total tool? Because that's what it says, and let me tell ya: churches have used that for centuries for women AND men to be slaves to the church, especially in America, but we have freedom of speech, and freedom to do as we want, and most of us Christians nowadays see *right through the hypocrisy and condemnation. of the superchurch and the cults that liter our land. You never had to be a mans toy. You are person just like them, and men over here get punished for things you usually think would be alright. including slavery. "Oh ham was a cursed descendant so slavery is justified" no, it's not because if his descendants are cursed then we need to help them, not ENSLAVE them see the issue in dogma? I'm sure mohammed had his heart in the right place but some things in the quran are really odd...

Stop making Islam sounds so good

fuck islam, every shitskin should abandon this pedo cult and we should focus about space and culling niggers/shitskin inbreds

>Western Feminism
>>Degeneracy
>>Whoring
>>Materialistic
>>No value placed on virtue and Chastity
>>Disdain for tradition, rebellious
>>drinking,drugs, unprotected sex and other vices that shorten the lifespan
>>spend prime breeding years "learning" and "working"

christianity fixes all of those problem without making you become a literal slave viewed as lower than dirt

>Islam
>Purity

nuke for you mudslime subhumans soon. go fuck yourself mudlsime subhuman scum.

Stop posting the same thread as yesterday, Hezbollah, it's getting annoying.

I would fuck the shit out of that Muslim chick !

I'm too cute to be covered in ugly cloth :3

>getting cucked into any religion or cult like feminism
Fuck off Mohammed.

Get the fuck out of Lebanon.