John Titor General

IT"S HABBENING SHEEEET

US DROPS BOMB IN MIDDLE EAST

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/13/us-drops-largest-non-nuclear-bomb-in-afghanistan-after-green-beret-killed.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_chcr16C_Q
military.com/video/guided-weapons/guided-bombs/mother-of-all-bombs/658552043001
youtube.com/watch?v=dGkbqqcdHPU
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2-YxWkRxk
youtube.com/watch?v=i9H50tHiHjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it seriously retaliation for the delta death?
If it was, I 100% support this shit no matter how many civilians died.

>888

since when does bombing afg make anything happen? call back when they bomb assad and/or kim

Well you gassed 800 to death earlier today in Syria. May aswell drop a MOAB on Afghanistan.

TRUMPS NUMBER IS 888

pic very fucking related.

He's coming through on bombing the shit out of isis
Source on this cnn truth piece

why john titor?

WASWAS

Why are us forces there in the first place?

US airstrike hit an IS chemical weapon depot in Deir ez Zor. Yellow smoke filled the sky from Chlorine gas. Reuters,RT and various regional outlets aswell as an Irish source reported 800 dead and wounded men,women and children.

Google Deir ez zor. Russia is sending drones to monitor the situation.

Why is Trump such a pussy? Where the nukes?

Trump is John Titor apparently. Pic related

To destabilize... the situation.

>afg
>middle east
what is it with you burgers and geography?

John Titor here.

You goddam 'kek' worshippers fucked up all of my hard work.

This is the future you chose.

It didn't have to be this way.

Avoiding WWIII was the entire purpose of disrupting causality by shifting space/time and snatching an IBM a 5100 from your timeline.

Fuck you guise

>only 11 tons of tnt
Pfffft

>the bomb in question
youtube.com/watch?v=9_chcr16C_Q

ALLAH AKBAR

Yhe only website I found reporting this was some libertarian shit hole
Post your sources friend

In 2015 up to 7 countries, including the UK, notified US intelligence of Trump/Russia connection.

>The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance, which also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

>They now have specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion,” the source said. “This is between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material.”

small as fuck

Why not try another timeline then?

military.com/video/guided-weapons/guided-bombs/mother-of-all-bombs/658552043001
A fucking mile blast radius

We worship kek to bring chaos unto the world.

IT MUST BEGIN. BURN THEM ALL. CRASH THIS PLANET WITH NO SURVIVORS

That was a mini nuke you pleb

To bomb hospitals and schools so more people who are already prone to violence can get even more reasons to kill other folks, creating more refugees that Europe will have to handle with, so they can then kill the rebels they themselves are making.

Contrary to popular belief, the true nature of the multiverse is more akin to a web than parallel strands.

Ripples make more ripples..

Now my entire unit is in deep shit from the Smiling Ones, who gave us this technology.

I hope they don't eat us.

Holy shit that's a big amount of freedom.

>small as fuck explosion.
really makes you think

Why though? Did I miss anything?

Delta was just there. One of our guys got a 25 Killstreak.

>Un mexicano intelectual

Link is the titor quote

Largest non-nuclear bomb in US arsenal dropped on ISIS.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY GOING TO WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN RIGHT NOW TURN ON YOUR TV!!!!!

I understand what happened, just not sure why bomb Afghanistan. So there was some ISIS hideout there?

Found it searching for GBU-43B explosions.

ISIS was beginning in Afghanistan.

It's all caves in the desert, man. It's literally a Star Wars movie all the time on the outskirts of their civilization. That's why we're here in God's land, and they're in the forsaken fucking desert.

Search "yemen nuked"

Alrighty then, time to wait for the explosion to show up somewhere

Nuke folks, explain why you think it was a nuke, i wanna believe

>implying im wrong
look at that shit, the explosion in china was bigger than that shit.

>Trump makes the Ultimate Deal with the Smiling Ones
Would be a good way to end the anime desu

but isn't the main ISIS terrorists in many parts of Europe too? Goodbye EU, nice knowing you.

Nice numbers... Since everything seems to be going according to keikaku, I guess I'll ask the most important logistical question in this thread:

Did the shotgun infantry use pump actions or semiautomatics?

>vote for Trump because Hillary is a warmonger guyze!

youtube.com/watch?v=dGkbqqcdHPU

surely this one is correct

can someone look up for the divergence numbers ? Where are we ?

>drop a bomb
>at war

do you know anything about america, son?

So it begins

North Korea here we COME

holy shit no one will believe this, but I started this thread at home before coming to work. I'm at work now and this shit happens.... I'm starting to get scared Goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Not gonna lie, former Trump hater here. It's hilarious watching the whole world crash and burn. So in all seriousness let's end it all now and give this guy the nuclear codes.

Hilldog wanted war with Russia.
Trump just bombed some ISIS tunnels in Afghanistan. It's still an act of war against a state, though a state hated by the entire world for sponsoring terrorist attacks.
I'd say if he didn't hit civies Trump is justified in the strike.

Those Saurian bastards are spooky as fuck.

Which is not surprising, as their civilization is around 200 million years old, in their timeline.

I want to FUCK John Titor

Listen up, idiot. You can't change the past. Your mission was worthless and you are an idiot... Now tell me what shotgun I should buy.

Fuel-air bomb from movie Outbreak (1995) Hollywood but factual:
> youtube.com/watch?v=lO2-YxWkRxk

If the reports are true, then the strike revealed that ISIS has chemical weapons. This means Assad likely wasn't the one who gassed Syria.

Which means maybe we can cooperate to end ISIS. And bomb the hell out of them.

mossberg 500

>The U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday, just days after a Green Beret was killed

So basically muricas new foreign policy is - muh feelz?

Sorry, I'm only into tri-phasic sexual activity.

I don't think you have that kink in this universe.

>reading into headlines
You can safely ignore any reported motivations and come to your own conclusions.

But they striked with planes and ISIS don't have hany plane

Blurry and unreadable for me

Moss 590
200 rounds 00
200 rounds slug
case of 8 for practice

And yet nobody release this concrete evidence to the people. I find it funny how Tucker Carlson brings on intelligence hence officials, congressmen, and foreign officials and nobody can give an answer when he asks where there is any evidence aside from the usually "just trust them"

You know who has planes? Jews

Another new war? This isn't what I voted for.

No, they happened in the same area as a plane strike. That doesn't prove they came from the planes.

Video when??

They are leaks from ongoing investigations

I have one already... Remington 870, too. But do is that good enough for the shotgun infantry? I'm not even sure anymore...

that's some fuckin fire banter there from hans as always

You sure you want a (((berg)))?

>Listen up, idiot. You can't change the past

This is patently false.

Through technology given to us by the Smiling Ones, we can, indeed, change the 'past', even though this is a relative concept. What actually happens when one disrupts causality along a 'strand' in the multiverse, at a point closer to the 'center' of the web, is sort of like severing that strand, which then sorta flops around until it 'welds' itself to another strand.

The Smiling Ones gave us rules and limitations as to the application of this technology, the details of which are beyond me. I do know that it requires a tremendous amount of energy, and the Smiling Ones have built several Dyson Swarms in the majority of the timelines to facilitate this process. You even currently suspect one of them here in this strand, around KIC 8462852. There are more.

We cannot go back before the Smiling Ones invented this process. We are not supposed to continually re-connect ‘strands’ of time back and forth. The Smiling Ones have us by the nuts.

I don’t know what you did here to re-connect this strand to its original position, but {{{they}}} are fucking pissed off.

Massive Ordnance Air Burst

> youtube.com/watch?v=i9H50tHiHjs

Get a saiga

>tfw no Kurisu gf

Just means "mountain", in this case. Mossberg was a swede.

Trips Of Death
>YFW Trump is dropping a MOAB on Kim Junk Food