MOAB Dropped in Eastern Afghanistan

fox25boston.com/news/mother-of-all-bombs-dropped-in-afghanistan-says-report/512233885

What think you, shitters?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trump-syria-non-intervention/
youtu.be/i9H50tHiHjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn this administration is not fucking around. Looks like some shit is finally getting done. MAGA.

Need moar

Amazing. Sends a message to NK, Russia, and China that we don't even need nukes to fuck them up.

OOOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*faint nuclear explosions in distance*

durrrrrr wheres the video? what's the point of dropping it if you don't film it? faaaaail

meanwhile we have starving africans in the streets and transgenders that can't afford their HRT.

wtf I'm a feminist now

Thats inhumane. Just imagine being in those tunnel networks....feeling the rush of air as all oxygen is sucked towards the impact point...you open your mouth to scream but your lungs fill with half burnt fuel...all goes quiet and dark as your cochlea and eyes rupture from the pressure wave...horrible. Fuck trump and fuck white people.

I guess you can say they had a blast.

They did not that your foreign cuck ass would know yet

This is some reel deel dickwaving right here.

Great, now I'm erect.

kill yourself instead of spreading anti white hatred

Yeah you killed a couple of retarded camel fuckers in the middle of nowhere. Great job

Checked. Fuck (you)

> b-b-but Hillary is a warmonger that will bring about world war 3!!
> vote non-interventionist trump!!! maga

trumps a fucking cuck whos ready to George W Bush it up and bomb the entire middle east and destabilize the region further (ensuring 30 more years of ISIS btw) just so he can get a few points in the approval polls

>mfw trump supports are cucking the entire world just to keep their delusion up a little longer

Yeah, you took in some more camel fuckers into your country. Great job

"We will defeat the barbarians of ISIS" - Trump, 2016

This I can get behind. Bombing Syria was completely different.

>t. ISIS

I'm sorry. Is no one going to address the platform of non-intervention that he's clearly sidelining, along with the rest of his campaign promises?

Come on. Are we "woke" or just asleep under a new nightmare?

>WE WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF ISIS
*uses largest bomb invented on isis

How is this not another promise completed

Suicide is mortal sin.

he's bombing isis like he said he would during the campaign. He was never a complete non-interventionist, he criticized specific interventions not interventions as a concept.

Not enough, nukes when?

I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

>he criticized specific interventions not interventions as a concept.
Like Syria?

I wonder how many of your relatives just got blown the fuck out.

where's our choir?

AMERICAAAAAA

>nuclear

>WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY ISIS
>[christens the biggest bomb ever on ISIS tunnel]
>OMG DRUMPF WHAT THE FUCK

Fair enough if he used the MOAB on say, some Syrian air-strip, but fucking up ISIS' shit was clearly a promise in itself, not a broken promise.

>Assad is using chems, he is a bad goy!
>lets drop a giant bomb and kill innocent people!

>fuck white people
what an ungrateful nigger you are. Go back to your shit 4º world.

Based

It was a isis compound and are you implying it wasn't revenge for the bombings in Egypt days ago?

> Total Cost: USD$314 million.

well i sure hope its worth it..

He never said he was non interventionist. He repeatedly said he would blow shit up.

Trump is against nation building not killing bad folks.

SHHHHEEEEIIIITTTTT

Two days ago an user said that something huge is gonna happen this week, and he called is a prophecy. Also he got quads and the thread was full of trips. Someone got a screenshot?

Fuck you ahmed.

Wait, so the type of weapon used is the discriminating feature you're citing to argue his hypocrisy?

That's some dense shit.

>Al Qaeda
>ISIS
>Pooskins

>Innocent

Only if video is released of the explosion

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. —Dwight D. Eisenhower

Speaking of which. CNN talking a lot a bout the bomb. Where is the destruction? Where is the explosion video?

Oh yay a commie wheres pinochet when you need him

314 million to kill 20-30 goat fuckers, yeah really worth

He literally said he would "bomb the hell out of ISIS" during his campaign, retard. We just don't want him doing shit like he did in Syria. This is fine, as long as it was actually ISIS that they hit.

Sweet

How much damage would a terrorist do to infrastructure if they let off a bomb in a crowded area?

Probably double $628 million. This is what you call an investment in the future...

Wrong.
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trump-syria-non-intervention/

>Bombing ISIS cave (with a MOAB)
cool
>Bombing Syrian air-strip
not so cool

What's confusing, user?

Can you not tell the difference between a military air-strip owned by a sovereign nation which has not attacked the USA, and a series of cave tunnels operated by a terrorist group who have attacked the USA?

There's no hypocrisy as far as I can tell. Pretty consistent if anything.

because Assad is a fellow traveler in Kebab removal.

GET OUT JIDF

considering the only other way to clear out the extensive cave network which existed in the mountain is sending in our troops, this was money well spent. fuck isis, i hope half of those fucks die of hypoxia in a scary, long, and blind death.

>BMW reveals new supercar design

The numbers don't lie

Did you reply to the wrong person or did you misread what I said?

I did just call the bombing of a Syrian air-strip "not so cool".

You could use gas.

it has 1 mile blast radius we basically fucked up that entire provience, pussy

Use the really big ones next time. Bury those fuckers!

Sure, but without those guns commies would've taken those kids food and clothing anyway, possibly even put them in the gulag.

Reddit does NOT like this, how does that make you feel?

hillay pokes russia
trump fucks isis without lube

it has a 1 mile blast radius a lot more than 20-30 people died

Former trump voter here, why did we give this retard the nuclear codes? he probably kiled civilians with the bomb. what an dumb move. looks like another distraction for his crashing administration.

Someone was quickscoping and shit.

Nice fake news faggot

Wait, so they thought bombing Syria was fine but not ISIS?

The bomb was already made and sitting in a fucking base. It isn't like Trump had them hand make this specific fucking bomb for this specific fucking strike, you autist. The money was already spent on building the bomb. Might as well flex our muscles to China, NK, and Russia and kill some goat fucking ISIS members with it.

he def killed civilians he probably blew the fuck out of several villages with this sucker

>America drops bomb on Afghanistan

Why is this news? Oh it's a big bomb...Why is this news? I get that it gets some people hard when news outlets compare it to nukes, but it's literally not news.

ISIS is a legit target. Syrian government is not.

This is only a newsworthy story because it's the first use of a cool bomb.

So that's the new personal aide that Mattis hired yesterday.

I've seen people who seem to know what they're talking about say this bomb was specifically designed to take out underground tunnel and cave networks.

it's a bomb with a 1 mile blast radius , you retard.

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here. Haha it's fucking hilarious watching ISIS suffocate and burn but seriously we need to let Mattis get his hands on the MOAB codes.

I had Trump voters so much

My sides

so are we going to start a new world war?

It caves in the whole structure, if the bomb doesnt kill you the roof of the cave does.

>another distraction for his crashing administration.
Of course and this whole thread knows it. We're at maximum shillpower now. The sorry cucks that still support him will do so no matter how many lies he tells or promises he breaks.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

yeah its a shock wave bomb, its denoated in the air , has about a 1 mile kill radius. so anything within in 1 mile of that thing was btfo. a lot of times its just the shockwave that kills people anyway, that's why during a grenade attack its a good idea to keep your mouth open to even out the pressure.

>had

Retard

I don't believe for a second it has a 1 mile blast radius. Little boy didn't even have that, and it was 15,000 tons equivalent, not 11 tons.

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING. DO NOT RESPOND.

Mattis bless.

Bombs Syria: Booo!!!!
Bombs ISIS: YAY!!!
This Trump guy is so unpredictable. What the hell is going on?

*I don't believe in physics* *I also think technology in explosives hasn't progressed in 60 years*

What's the point? Seems stupid to waste something like MOAB on goat shaggers

kek does Xrumpf even realize that ISIS is one of our intelligence assets yet, and that we're definitely not fighting them, but actually for them?

>literally not a single video of the explosion

Assad used (((chemical weapons))) on children remember? He also likes Putin.

At this point you may as well start using tactical nukes.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO

Yes you are

Spread this on social media:

NEWS JUST IN: The #Trump-Bomb (as it's being called on social media) was responsible for killing all of the remaining Afghan Snow Leopards. Already a rarity in the wild, the State Zoo of Turkmenistan was attempting to release the snow leopards in their natural environment. Such a shame and a waste.

youtu.be/i9H50tHiHjs

>he probably kiled civilians with the bomb. what an dumb move
oh no he might have killed some rural Afghanis who were coincidentally within explosion-distance of an ISIS cave. What a Hitler.

Worst case scenario, he killed an entirely innocent goat or two.
Best case/likely scenario - he fucked up that entire ISIS cave system up and killed some Muslims in a glorious fashion while likely disrupting a nearby bacha bazi session. I wouldn't call that a bad thing.

But of course you would, considering that you're shitposting for no real reason.

>120933670
I know this is bait so I'm not giving it a (You).

>Hurr durr I went back in time and unvoted for Trump then voted for someone else. "Former Trump Voter".