India and Pakistan war

What does /Pol think whom the world leaders would support in case a war breaks out between India and Pakistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MalĂȘ_revolt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

They would do everything they can to avoid a conflict.
But if it comes to that I believe the globalist nations will side with you Poopoos.

china would support Pakistan for sure, i don't know if india has any tight allies other than nepal or some other small nation

China > Pakistan

Russia > Usually India but for some reason they held military exercise with Pakistan. Russia getting closer to Pakistan.

USA > historically Pakistan but recently they have been getting very close to India... so probably India

Israel > India

Iran > neutral

Afghan government > India

Taliban > Pakistan

Saudi > Pakistan

Turkey > Pakistan

EU > Unclear. Depends on how the war starts.

How the war will proceed = India will invade Pakistan, Pakistan will use nukes, then it will be the end of the world

ill support pakistan

Muslim?

I don't blame you. Hindus are getting scary fascist in India.

>t.mudslime

Pakistan

I would want India to win. If Pakistan nukes India all that shit on the streets will be flung up into the upper atmosphere causing poocular winter.

you have no oil, so nobody gives a fuak if you wipe each other out of the existance

Who would support a nation that shits in their own streets?

I hope war does break out between India and Pakistan and 95% of the population of both countries kill each other. Life is increasingly becoming a drag living alongside undeducated subhumans desu

The less muslims, the better. Designated victory for India.

nah just a contrarian

India has more Muslims than Pakistan senpai.

> t. anti romeo squad leader

Whatever happens I hope my Indian side of the family still living in that literal shithole are dispatched without remorse. Fucking cunts. Even the ones that moved here are SJW cucks who voted Hillary. Fuck em

We can condense all the poo and turn it into bio fuel, pls give us a chance ;_;

>Muzzie in Europe
Try not to go all lone wolf on those poor locals.

I'll support anyone that wants to exterminate kebab. India is bro tier.

Do you guys seriously drink gomutra or is that a meme?

India has a Muslim Problem. Pakistan IS a Muslim Problem.

I would support India.

kek'd
well this changes the situation

Ok Muhammad. The problem is always the non muslims right?

t. Paki

It's a meme some people do it unironically too but for a most part it's a meme

We have practically unlimited natural gas if that counts :^)

You favela niggers need to get civilized by Muslims.

kekd
but id say the poos would have support

Even though we are obnoxious and unhygienic the world will support us because we are not Muslim

US is undoubtedly backing India right now.
Afghanistan has factions or both sides
Iran is likely to back Pakistan, despite not being 100% great with them right now. Saudis and the rest of the gulf sans oman (neutral) will likely back some factions in pakistan. Don't forget the pakis are not a unified front, even their military is in competition with itself.
EU is obviously going to side with US and in all likelihood the pakis will start the war and peacekeepers from the UN and others will be against them.
Bangladesh also sides with india
Insurgencies, including all the jabhats you hear about will back pakistan and India itself could face internal muslim insurgencies.
Expect ethnic cleansing in kashmir should war break out.
India would undoubtedly win, but it could be a fucked up war. Both are nuclear capable and pakistan is incompetent enough to use them

everyone is better than muslim, you are right sir

Hindus drink it . it's their energy drink

Kashmir should be part of Pakistan desu. The majority of it's people want to be in Pakistan but India's trying to colonize it.

>Arab pedophile worshiping sister fucker implying muzzies civilized

India of course, they're not Muslim

If Kashmir is lost I hope Deli get's nuked with a fusion bomb

>checked
Pakistans nuclear capability is what I question the most do they have delivery devices for the pay load and even if they do are they good enough to pass through our shield

They've been trying for decades. All they achieved was death & destruction.

Also

>t.paki canuck

Why does India want Kashmir ? It's nowhere near your traditional lands/capital.

Oh really you mean after they pushed out all the hindu residents? That majority and what colonization we spend thousands of crores every year to feed them you earn from your colonies

side with pakistan.

there are too many pajeets here with HB1B visas, but not for long

>pushed out all the hindu residents
lol they were never more than 2%

Stop projecting what you did to Muslims. You Land thieving bastard.

You're occupying and committing mass rape/genocide. Don't think the world is blind.

>Pakistans nuclear capability is what I question the most do they have delivery devices for the pay load and even if they do are they good enough to pass through our shield

They can start delivering small tactical nukes to terrorist groups in India, desu.

This is what I think
USA=India(USA has a huge backlash from Pakistan)
Russia= India(Very good old friend in war)
Israel= India
EU=Unclear but maybe India
Afghanistan govt= India
Vietnam= India

China= Pakistan
DPRK=Pakistan
Taliban= Pakistan
Saudi= Pakistan
Turkey= Pakistan

I think India with invade the fuck out of Pakistan but if Pakistan uses Nukes then India will be wiped by 1/4th but then retaliation will lead to complete wipe-out of Pakistan.

>Siding with the muslims

>burger

Over analysis Poo. The rest of the world couldn't care less if you blow each other to smithereens because nothing of value would be lost.

>tfw not even Pajeet falls for your bait

;_;

Kashmir pundit were more than 30 per cent of the population get your facts straight paki
Retard if we were actually committing a genocide why are their still Kashmiri? To what end are we spending thousands of crores, why do we save them from floods every year?

Pakistan is way worse than the poos
Would you rather have regular poos or muslim poos?
Same thing muslims did in northern cyprus, displace the non-muslims, oops this is a muslim majority region now, UN come defend these poor muslims from oppression.
North korea got nuclear technology from Pakistan and the actual delivery tech from iran.
India isn't against Iran, but I find don't find it hard to believe a trade off for Iran's missile tech in exchange for the pakis nuclear tech hasn't occurred or won't.
Iran gets Russian missiles and sends them wherever the fuck they want, a lot to Hezbollah.

I hope nuclear war breaks out desu. Too many shitskins are alive today.

Don't worry desu I understand the bait but people here need to know

Probably India. What would be the goal of the war anyways?

You do know we can spot nukes from a satellite right that's not a meme

You don't know any history. where is kasmir pandits right now? look history atleast from 80's

>Retard if we were actually committing a genocide why are their still Kashmiri?

You get BTFO'd by freedom fighters when you use force...

> Insurgencies, including all the jabhats you hear about will back pakistan and India itself could face internal muslim insurgencies

Indian muslims are fuckin patriotic for India. Maybe a 4-5% of total muslims will support Pakistan.

They would support India

>they must have so many clean loos, since they do not poo in the loo
>we can make a deal and buy their pristine loos for cheap

Brazil is supplying both India and Pakistan, so have fun killing yourseves with our weapons :D

We have a shield to protect us from old Russian tech missiles and Russia is not selling their newest tech that is one of our hopes in that scenario

You know the US secretly gave Saudi the green light to develop nukes. they're funding Pakistan's program. Pakistan's being enriching Uranium 24/7 for the past decade or so. They have close to 1000 mid range warheads

>To what end are we spending thousands of crores, why do we save them from floods every year?

You are trying to bribe Kashmiris to turn on their great heroes like Burhan Wani. You will fail.

Honestly you believe that narrative we have one of the biggest armies in the world desu look at it economically and strategically

Only reason Kashmiri people still alive is thanks to Pakistan. Indians want to BLACK'd all the blue eyed Paarthian people with their micro curry dicks

Shitting streets on pakistan.

Burhan wani is a fuckin terrorist you cunt.

Man can you stop watching Pakistani media in Italy you don't live in Pakistan anymore you are genuinely retarded If you can't see how religion and terrorism is being used here and tbqh we are a much better country than Pakistan for Kashmir if you care about Kashmiris that is

Stoppign war and negotiating peace

Partition was a mistake but that doesn't mean you are justified in committing genocide against ethnic minorities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MalĂȘ_revolt

It has been tried before

Russia would definetly help india cuz they are both part of BRICS. same goes for brazil and china and south africa

God dammit how are they an ethnic minority, you are not even allowed to buy land in Kashmir the muzzies pushed out the real minorities they are a majority for crying out loud

Pakistan is fucked desu. Russia allied with India to make brahmos missile which India also sold to Vietnam. Trump sides with modi and isreal has always wanted to Ally with India to go to war against Pakistan. Afghan army also against the west front of Pakistan. Pakistani people fucking hate each other and the government can't control their people. India will nuke at start of war.

>he doesn't know that Pakistanis are just inbred Indians

Nope Chinese are not to be trusted, even they're eyeing land called "Arunanchal Pradesh" in India. There's China occupied India region as well.

Hopefully India because for as much flak as we give you Sikhbros >>>>> Hindus >>> Mudslimes.

Way too much poo in this thread

You want to support losing side? Go ahead, choose pakistan.

>tfw brutally ass raped pakistan back to back 4 times

Pakistan is like a child that tries hard to punch above its weight but gets its ass handed to them everytime. Its comedy.

Day of the Loo when?

Sikhs are almost literally the same as Hindus

>Mfw Sikh mom
>Mfw Hindu dad

not really
see the reason why india has not invaded us so far is that they know that we would gladly get nuked,If we also take them with us
which seems to be the case

oh also,china has also said they will interfere in kashmir now that the indians allowed that cia spy the dalai lama into south tibet

Poo in Loo gets my vote

Only because food lol

India is the globalist hedge.

So India.

>/Pol

I hope you both nuke each other to glass

>MFW PAKI DOESNT REALIZE CHINESE WANTS TO TAKE OVER PAKISTAN
Lmao ever check who owns it biggest airport?

>muh 1971

Bengalis won that one, m8. That doesn't mean Pakistan never kicked your butt. Look at Kargil and their nuclear arsenal. Oh, and 1947 where they took 1/3 of your country.

>South tibet
Kek just like Kashmir right

>India has not invaded us

Topkek, what is shimla agreement we returned you half of your country back in the day

hey we dont mind
as long as you indians are helpless about it,its well worth it

>It's worth being a colony if I can show it to my neighbors

ya.. when Muslims were native to India. LOL you're a long way from the desert faggot

chinese after building a new port in gwadar

well then,what pray tell is stopping you right now?
oh wait,i know! its getting nuked!
arent nukes great,it makes you piss you pants to think that you would get nuked in return

i mean sure we would also get nuked,but we would still nuke you and cripple your country,plus the chinese from the other side

looks like someone is salty

Pakistan is a regional prostitute propped by global powers US and China to destablise the region.

They take turns to fuck pakistan, but in the end it gets ass raped by India anyway. HAHAHAA

No thank I don't want a civil war every year and a terrorist attack every week. Even niggers are more civilized than you, Syria and Libya are currently worse than Somalia.

That's why you fleed to Italy.

You do understand even if your country bought delivery technology From Russia we can shoot down your nukes and you cannot shoot down ours, right?

LOL Chinese are smart. They will dump your ass just like they Dumped North Korea yesterday.

Also, Pakistan will be a chinese colony in less than 5 years.

Never gonna happen, because of MAD. China and Russia would back the Pakis. America would back the Pajeets. All 5 nations have nukes.