Celt/pol/ - """Anglo-Saxons""" edition

Greetings! Welcome to Celt/pol/

Discuss your culture, traditions and how filthy Anglo-Saxon scum ruined and sullied our lands and stripped us of our native languages and culture.

Wee bit of history about our peoples:
>From around 750 BC to 12 BC, the Celts were the most powerful people in central and northern Europe. There were many groups (tribes) of Celts, speaking a vaguely common language. The word Celt comes from the Greek word, Keltoi, which means barbarians and is properly pronounced as "Kelt".

A misconception that (((Anglos))) will spam in this thread is that all Celts are just Anglos with a different accent; this couldn't be further from the truth as almost ALL Celts are ethnically homogeneous excluding mixing from other celtic nations e.g Scotland and Ireland in which admixture between the two is very prominent.

What nations are Celtic? Contrary to what the Anglo-Saxon savage has taught you, Celtic nations are not exclusive to the British Isles, in fact we are one of the most diverse group of peoples in Western Europe, ranging from Asturias all the way to Breizh. Underneath this text you will find the celtic countries listed to spare confusion.

- Asturias: Between the regions of Galicia and Cantabria in northern Spain.
- Breizh: In Brittany on France’s northwest coast.
- Kernow: In the county of Cornwall on England’s west coast.
- Galicia/Northern Portugal: On Iberia’s northwest coast.
- Eire: Ireland.
- Mannin: The Isle of Man.
- Alba: Scotland
- Cymru: Wales

Remember brothers, the anglo has raped our women and pillaged our cities and villages for millennia. Never forget the fallen of our peoples who were sent to die across the world because of a bunch of fugly anglo neckbearded generals who used Scots, Welsh and Irishmen alike as cannon-fodder for their brutal wars against other White European countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b5WaA
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-and-german-origins-part-six-who-are-english
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ie-ireland#
discord.gg/AKSxn
archive.is/QFysU
xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to join our Discord channel:

discord.gg/b5WaA

discord.gg/b5WaA

discord.gg/b5WaA

REMINDER

Reminder that Anglos are friends, not Jews.

>Anglos
>Not Jews

I'll post again. If Celts are so great than why does Ireland have a lower IQ than most Western European countries?

What do we think of this, lads

christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-and-german-origins-part-six-who-are-english

Ciamar a tha sibh? Tha làtha glè fhliuch ann. Is mise pàirt na h-Alba. Tha mi fhathast ag ionnsachadh Gàidhlig, mar sin bidh mi a 'chuid as motha a phostadh ann am Beurla. Tha mi salach, chan eil mi glan.

Literal Brain drain. Our best is sent across the globe.

>he doesnt realise we actually have a higher IQ than most

>2017
>Nid yw dysgu Cymraeg
>Pam byw?

The English would be the German guy though, and the Englishman Celt (historically).

I dunno man , most of my ancestors come from the northern part of Spain and Portugal (so we're suppossedly closely related?) and desu senpai this shit just sound to me like you're a sore loser.

We're not niggers bro , you want reparations or something?

Get over it already.

What are the Anglos doing to you now? are they oppressing you in the current year?

Why does the snp logo look like a noose?

DAILY REMINDER THE ENGLISH ARE BETAS

>make your neighbour an enemy for 800 years
>literally try to starve them at one stage
>'f-fuck the IRA, f-fucking k-killing fellow wh-whoites'

The point it's trying to make is that most "Anglo-Saxon" conquerors are not Anglo-Saxon, but native Briton by a majority, so they are the conquered as opposed to the conquered.
>"Akshually, I am 30% Germanic"
Wew. Why don't you talk to the nigger who thinks he's Aryan because his great granny was raped by a plantation owner?

That actually makes sense to me now that i think about it.

(For those who can't read Scottish Gaelic)
How are you all? The day is very wet. I'm part Scottish. I'm still learning Scottish Gaelic, so I'll mostly post in English. I'm dirty, I'm not clean. (My way of saying I'm not purely Scottish.)

as opposed to the conqueror*

ITT: Deluded mongrels

Gypsies, people leaving Ireland, the fact that a lot of people here drop out from school, because we are uncivilized barbarians at heart.

There are many reasons for it. We're actually more intelligent than most Europeans because of Neanderthal traits. I'm a Celt with 132 IQ points.

I love being neanderthal.

Yet you spend your free time on an imageboard for Chinese cartoons

Pòg mò thoin, Gàidhig nas fheàrr.

ITT: Angry, ugly, crooked yellow-teeth Anglo ants that just got back from their local mosque.

Celts are pure. Anglos are the mongrels.

>when you have to try your hardest to derail every thread because of sheer jealousy of a far superior heritage

Guess what you look like when you have no neanderthal genes?

>chinese
Lurk moar.

I prefer to share my knowledge and be stimulated by like-minded people, rather than achieving vain, consumerist pursuits.

We're barbarians at heart, remember. Society isn't our thing.

America has a white underclass. They're predominately Scots-Irish. This is coming from an American with mixed European ancestry (including Celt).

No you don't. The data says you're in the lower 90s.

An inability to beat alcohol addiction is a sign of being dumb.

These threads get so many bites from Anglos. Topkek.

And how was a potato virus our fault pray tell?

Deep eye sockets. Check.

But he's not full Thal.

Your "data" doesn't mean shit. Just because you read a chart doesn't mean every Celt magically has 90 something IQ points.

The data is insufficient to make a conclusion, I'd say. What is this data, anyway? Did you just pull it out of your arse?

>the 'haha u died cuz no potatos' meme

Obviously never heard of the oppressive laws against the Irish in place at that time? I'm honestly glad your country is being fucked, you deserve every bit of it. I can feel a unity with every single other white nation except your cucks. You've been fucking over Europe for centuries and now you're getting BLACKED and pulling the 'wh-white brothers' card.

Thanks for being backward useless islanders who can't so much as fish, otherwise my family wouldn't be here

Actually , she has a lot of Neanderthal in her.

it's a cross, it's quite a good logo as these things go, it's a discreet cross of St. Andrew, and also a cross in a ballot, but it doesn't directly appropriate the national flag

They're not a large amount of the population. Also, as I addressed before, Scots-Irish make up a large amount of the white underclass. Boston is full of dumb Micks.

>I'm smart so we're all smart despite data saying otherwise

Same. Feels good to not be an ant with a shitty nigger brain.

What you said makes no sense.

>almost ALL Celts are ethnically homogeneous

And genetically virtually indistinguishable from Anglo speakers.

The Celts are a culture not a "race".

Tá sé ár múchadh dosheachanta

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ie-ireland#

The average is 92. Again, this is most Irish people.

This. Anglos fucked over the Irish historically, in a similar manner to how Yahweh's chosen are fucking over Europeans collectively.

Starved us, took all our food and sold it, dehumanized us because you wanted slaves. Literally crypto-Jews

>An inability to beat alcohol addiction is a sign of being dumb.

My dad was pretty smart though.

This sounds like bait, but anyway oppressive laws did not starve you, the lack of potatoes did.

The Ardennes forrest also has loads of Celtic blood. Culturally they all became French though

>- Asturias: Between the regions of Galicia and Cantabria in northern Spain.

I know this is contrversial, given Galicia was expelled from the Celtic League because it doesn't have a Celtic language.

Do you think this is fair? Should Celtic identity be based mainly on language? I'd say no: after all, hardly anyone speaks Gaelic in Scotland or Cornish. But there is still distinctive identity.

Anyway, curious about your thoughts.

College =/= high intelligence.

Anecdote isn't a fact.

I don't know, American. If you compared me to the average Englishman you'd see many, many differences.

>Discuss your culture, traditions and how filthy Anglo-Saxon scum ruined and sullied our lands and stripped us of our native languages and culture.

And you say we're mad constantly? You're Canadian, you're not even a Celt, I as an Englishman have more Celt in my dick hairs than you do in your blood line.

kek these threads are a joke.

Aren't Frenchmen themselves Celtic (or at least a significant amount of them)?

>Inability to beat alchohol addiction is a sign of being dumb

Actually, being prone to addictions is a Neanderthal trait, and Neanderthals are much more intelligent than the average man today

No, but you mentioned this underclass (not related to intelligence necessarily).

The Gauls are, the Franks aren't.
(Guess who won)

Yeah , plus he had a lot of childhood issues.

The Muslims.

(I'm from the future)

We are shit at rugby 2bf

>won after societal collapse following demise of Roman Empire

Well they really are a mix of Gallo-Romans, Germanic Franks, vikings and basques. Also a lot of Italian and Spanish immigrants. The west and "central-north" of France are Celtic; Normandy, the north-west and Alsace Lorraine are Germanic; the south is very Gallo-Roman

Celts are usually the "underclass", because they aren't materialists and don't strive to live a lavish lifestyle, so they don't apply themselves.

They're content with the way they are. I've noticed this in my community, nobody really strives for "the American dream", a successful job, a big house, a fancy car and so forth.

But Australia is not. And they are basically you with a tan.

>you will never be english

You do realise that Neanderthals would have been considered functionally retarded today

Neanderthals were the smartest human beings to have ever lived , newfag.

As would original Homo Sapiens, just look at Africa. But evolution marches on.

Neanderthals had larger brains than we do today. What separates the rest of the world from niggers is neanderthal mixture.

We don't have any archaeological evidence either way, but from what we do know, they had far smaller brains than us.

You do realize most of what we're told about Neanderthals is entirely fabricated?

They had far bigger brains and skulls than modern man (I should know, because I possess this trait).

Plus Melonhead and Starchild admixture.

They hide it from us.

Neanderthals were probably too autistic for their own good though.

WE
WUZ
NEANDAFALS

That isn't a very compelling argument fella.

New Discord link:

discord.gg/AKSxn

They did just fine on their own , then the Melonheads created the Sapiens and fucked everything up for everybody.

It's a long story.

See you Celtfags, got to go.

>having this high a power level
Wew.

tfw cornish lad through and through

Bye.

Kernow bys vyken!

To you, maybe. If you look you'll see that what is published about Neanderthals is sketchy as fuck, sometimes they're depicted as nappy haired niggers, other times barely distinguishable from modern man?

Stop being such a collectivist intellectual and think for yourself for once.

Prynhawn da, nativebros.

good to see youre keeping up the /celt/ threads mate. keep it up me beauty

The reason why Neanderthals are so smart compared to Homo Sapiens is simply because of their environment. It required them to plan ahead, or they'd die, which resulted in the birth of abstract thought, perception of time and the big white man brain.

Meanwhile the kangs, they just sat in Africa (aka the literal Garden of Eden) where fruit grows on all the trees, and every weed is edible. So they're dumb as shit and literally frozen in time, tens of thousands of years ago.

Gallaecia will rise again!

Dohajydh da, broder Kembrek!

I'm not that smart. Cromagnized MT.

Check this out and GET WOKE archive.is/QFysU xen.altrugenics.com/xf/index.php

>Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

Are you the Bavariaposter?

>celts
>ever doing anything that mattered, ever

Be thankful to the Anglosaxon and Norman for actually enriching your inbred culture.

Daily reminder that celts are the white version of WE WUZ KANGZ.

Serious question: What's the difference between the supposed "celts" and anglos?

Jew trix...divide and conquer. We are all Europeans.

Negroid. Not Celtic. You are not part of the Celtic-Germanic Northwestern European literal Master Race and never will be

See:

Daily reminder that everyone on the Iberian peninsula is a rapebaby cockroach