I want to raise my family in a safe...

I want to raise my family in a safe, white community with normal white people and no deranged spics or niggers or mudslimes shooting my friends and family. Where can I move to Sup Forums? Do any of you live in such a place? Bonus points if it is ancestrally decended from Northern Germanics. More bonus points if the vast majority of people living there haven't ruined their genes.

t. Outnumbered Texan

Kys whitey

Pennsylvania

Wyoming

Colombia

small town Minnesota, still redneck as fuck, but no sane minority moves here, not say they aren't here, but the raitos are good if you are looking for somewhere relatively safe. Look at New Ulm if you want germans

Either Argentina or Chile.

Scotland
It's nice here

Rural midwest is your best bet

Move to one of Scotlands islands . It's too cold and wet for any shit skins

Kearney, Nebraska
Bay City, Michigan
Racine, Wisconsin
Most of the towns in the above states
Even Omaha, NE and Des Moines, IA are good despite being somewhat large
Most cities or towns in Minnesota outside of certain areas of Minneapolis or St. Paul
Illinois and Indiana excluding Chicago and Indianapolis
Ohio outside of major cities
Oregon
Vermont
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Delaware
New Jersey outside of the largest urban centers

Really there are a ton of possible places if you want to be around white people.
If you want mostly Northern Germanics then you're pretty much limited to Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, the Dakotas, the Pacific Northwest, and parts of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.

I see what you did there

A lot of white areas are also very liberal

Idaho. Once trump purges the Mexicans it'll be even better. They aren't even usually visible unless they are cleaning your house or mowing your lawn.

come home white man

Texas is lost. We're the most multicultural state, or at least top 3. Moving my family outta here.

t. greatly outnumbered Texan

I don't think I would fit in. I'm right-wing for America. I'd probably get jailed in Europe.

Japan

hard-mode: Rural Japan

Well parts of PA, perhaps. All of the eastern and southeastern counties are a lost cause.

>white
>japan
OP, all I know is not New York

Argentina

That's hungary you're talking to show some respect,also there were way more unapologetically true nazis in europe than in usa even today so don't believe all the too right wing for europe you don't need to go with swastikas parading on the street,just keep a low profile till the day comes

Switzerland and Liechtenstein

-also a Texan looking for somewhere to raise my kids in 5 yrs

It's pretty sweet here with 95% white people here.

okay then suggest a better place than Japan (even if its not white it is the best place)

>Weaboo faggots idolizing Japan again

People like you are disgusting

Further North you go, the Whiter. Avoid North-South states like Oregon and Washington, Northern Idaho is based. Specifically Sandlepoint

North-West*

>People like you are disgusting
jusy suggest a better place and let's debate.

Rural Iceland

Southern Virginia.

Liverpool is pretty white but not that nice.

nice long arm

lol good to see the "based texas" meme dying. Now you all want to flee your state suddenly. But what about your natural conservative tejano pals? Why do you want to leave all of a sudden?

Texas is civic nationalism failure incarnate

The tejanos are cool the problem is you northerns don't give a shit about illegal welfare aliens

>hard-mode: Rural Japan

Japan would be a good place if there was no white countries available. I mean, there are fundamentalist Mormons in Mexico and they stay white.

West Virginia